Sonic Gale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Gale

A Sonic Forum Where it's so good, you'll get blown away!

HomeGale PortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Whatever Thread
TSC crossover Megaman: EXE Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:27 pm by Gale #1 fan

» TSC crossover Megaman: EXE
TSC crossover Megaman: EXE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:30 pm by Gale #1 fan

» How do you get an avatar?
TSC crossover Megaman: EXE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:34 pm by Gale #1 fan

» cool game!
TSC crossover Megaman: EXE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:03 pm by rypatterson

» TSC crossover Pokemon
TSC crossover Megaman: EXE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:58 pm by rypatterson

» Sup guys im new here
TSC crossover Megaman: EXE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:57 pm by rypatterson

» TSC crossover Megaman: Axess
TSC crossover Megaman: EXE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:30 pm by Gale #1 fan

» Hey people!
TSC crossover Megaman: EXE Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:10 pm by rypatterson

» Character Bios
TSC crossover Megaman: EXE Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:11 am by Gale #1 fan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
Sonic Blast Topsites

TSC crossover Megaman: EXE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Number of posts : 404
Despriction : I'm the #1 fan of whatever I am a fan of
Rings :
TSC crossover Megaman: EXE Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100TSC crossover Megaman: EXE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-01

TSC crossover Megaman: EXE Empty
PostSubject: TSC crossover Megaman: EXE   TSC crossover Megaman: EXE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:43 pm

Important info: (Data: Its navi blood.)

"Guts Hammer!" Gutsman shouts slamming down his hammer creating a concentrated line of shockwaves. (Think of Zoan Gutsman) The navi he was fighting against was just a normal net navi.

"Battle Chip, Life Aura, download!" The normal navi is protected by a powerful shield that stays in place. "Battle chip, Hero Sword, download." soon a special sword grows in the place of the navi's right arm. "Mega Guts punch!" Gutsman shouts as his arm grows three times its size. "Battle chip, Area Steal, download." The normal navi quickly disappears and reappears behind Gutsman before swinging the sword down on him; Gutsman who was caught off guard was struck full force. "Gutsman logging out." The computer said as the battle ended.

We see the operators of these navis. Hammer who operated Gutsman and Flash who operated the normal navi. “Dang it, how could I lose to a standard navi?” Hammer shouted stomping the floor. “It’s not just the navi, it’s the techniques and chips you use that help you win.” Flash said. “And you have rare battlechips.” Hammer mumbled.

Later on outside we meet Maylu with Flash. “Hammer looked really angry after I beat him, I’m not sure I should show up at school tomorrow.” Flash said. “Well what would you expect when you face against a plain old net navi against a customized one?” Maylu asked.

“Point taken, I’ll see how Hammer feels when I beat him with my own customized navi. If only my brother could see that.” Flash said mumbling the last part. Suddenly Maylu’s PET rings and she picks it up to see her net navi Roll. (Think of Maylu and Roll cross fused with black hair) “Maylu calendar uplink, you have a Training lesson now.” Roll explained.

“Oh right. Thanks Kumori.” Maylu said. “Maylu!” The two turn to see Hammer. “Let me walk you home.” Hammer finished. “I’m gonna go now Flash, see ya.” Maylu said before taking off. “No, wait, I’m almost there!” Hammer shouts. ‘Hammer, maybe she’d give you a chance if you were a nice guy.’ Flash thought. Soon the sounds of fire engines are heard. Flash turns to see a bunch of fire trucks coming around.

“Another fire, that’s the 57th one this month.” Flash’s mother Amy said shocked. “I bet it has to be something in the computer controls. I should check ours tomorrow morning. Seconds please.” Flash said.

“Oh, by the way, dad sent you some mail; I left it on the counter.” Amy said. “Snail mail…wonder what’s inside?” Flash said opening the letter. He soon pulls out a disk. “A custom burn disk. Could this be my net navi?” Flash gasped. He soon saw writing in the letter.

Dear Flash, I congratulate you on your 13th birthday, by the time this disk downloads tomorrow morning you’ll be in for a surprise.

Dad

Flash runs up into his room and puts his PET into its station. He accesses his computer. Soon the downloading screen shows up and finishes then he gets his PET and the download passes on and soon the screen turns black.

The PET soon says. “Please wait 4 and a half hours before program can be used.” “Guess I better sleep until morning to find out what I’ve got.” Flash said as he fell onto his bed and fell asleep. 4 and a half hours later the PET starts glowing and the normal net navi starts changing. Soon morning comes and Flash is still asleep.

Until…“FLASH ACE ACCEL, WAKE UP!” Flash falls out of bed and wakes up. “What the…who said that?” Flash said groggily. “Here, in your PET.” Flash turns to see a net navi with a blue suit, a blue helmet, and red hair. (Think Lan and Megaman crossfused with red hair and without the mouth cover)

“I’m Megaman, your customized net navi made from your dad.” Megaman introduced. Flash stares at Megaman before saying. “You look really familiar. I’m sure I’ve seen that red hair before.” “You mean your brother Mach?” Megaman snickered. “Yeah, hey wait how do you know my dead brother?” Flash asked. “You might not believe this but…I am your brother.” (That’s why his hair is red) Flash falls backwards.

“Your dad changed me into a navi to save my life.” Megaman finished. “That…is odd. I’m sure Maylu’s net navi went in the same process.” Flash stuttered. Suddenly Megaman senses something from thermal readings in the kitchen. “Flash, in the kitchen!” Megaman shouted.

“Flash!” Amy shouted. “Mom!” Flash shouted. He comes downstairs to see the oven on fire. “Oh man, now we have an oven on fire.” Flash said before grabbing a fire extinguisher, but even with it the flames don’t disappear. “Get ready Megaman, I’m jacking you in! Jack in! Megaman, power up!” Flash shouted pointing an infra red laser at the jack in area. (They’re using the wireless PETs)

----------Cyber World----------

Soon Megaman appears in the cyber world to see the oven filled with viruses. “Uh oh, better take these viruses out before the fire spreads to the house.” Soon Megaman morphs his arm into a cannon called the Mega buster and starts shooting at some viruses which are deleted upon contact. The viruses try to fight back, but Megaman takes them all down with one shot before they manage to do anything. Soon Megaman turns around to see a bunch of flames with a fire type navi inside. “Blazes, what have you done you meddling net navi?” The navi says walking away. The fire disappearing with it. “Who was that?” Megaman asks.

------------Real World-----------

The oven’s flames start to go out. “Nice work Mach. You did great.” Flash cheered. “Thanks Flash.” Megaman said. “I can’t wait until the N1 Grand Prix, we’re going to win it.” Flash boasted. Megaman let him have his moment.

Later the scene changes to a school, Hammer appears on his scooter before Flash skates up to him. “Hey Hammer.” Flash said. “Hello.” Hammer grunted, still mad about losing yesterday. “I’d like to know if you’d be the first to battle my new net navi.” Flash asked.

“You finally got one? Then you’re on, I’ll win this time.” Hammer said.

“Meet me in the study hall after school.” Flash said. “Uh, Flash, do they actually let you have net battles at school?” Megaman asked.

“Well…” Flash stammered. “FLASH!” Megaman yelled. Later on inside the class room, their teacher, Ms. Mari was explaining about a macro worm. Hammer sent a message from his PET to Maylu.

----------Cyber World------------

Gutsman walks towards Roll. “Hey Gutsman, how’s it going?” Roll asks.

“Hammer likes Maylu; he wants to take her to a movie.” (Note, I want Gutsman to look smart so I’m not going to make him say Guts all the time) Gutsman says.

“Come on Gutsman, she has sparing lessons with her brother.” Roll says.

“So no movie?” Gutsman asks.

“No way.” Roll says.

Gutsman moves into a thinking position before saying. “Then I’ll take you to a movie. I want to know how you feel.” Gutsman says hugging her.

“I’ll show you how I feel, Roll Whip!” Roll shouts whacking Gutsman with her (whatever those yellow things on her helmet are.)

----------Real World----------

Hammer gets hit himself and fells backwards on his chair. He stands up holding his cheek while Flash and Maylu start laughing. “Hammer, if you’re going to send e-mail messages, then do it after school.” Ms. Mari said. Hammer falls in depression. With Flash and Megaman, Megaman was telling Flash about the incident with his oven on fire. “An evil net navi?” Flash asked. “Whatever it was, too big to be a virus. It was fully interlaced in the cyber fire.” Megaman said. “Then the navi’s operator has been causing the fire, but who?” Flash wondered.

Later on Hammer and Flash were in a net battling arena.

“Megaman!”
“Gutsman”

“Jack in, power up!” They shouted.

---------Cyber World---------

Megaman and Gutsman materialize and have a stand off. “That’s your navi? He looks like your brother Mach.” Hammer stated. “He is Mach, like to tell about that but let’s get to battling! Battlechips, Fire Sword, Aqua Sword, download!” Flash shouted. Soon Megaman’s left arm turns into a sword made of water while his right arm turns into a sword of fire. “Battlechip, Area Steal, download!” Megaman gets behind Gutsman who blocks the swords with his arm.

“Battlechip, Guts Hammer, download!” Hammer shouts as a hammer forms in Gutsman’s hand and he slams it down into a concentrated line of shockwaves. “Battle chip, Barrier, download!” Flash shouted as a barrier took the attack.

“Battle Chip, Mega Guts Punch, download.” Hammer shouts and Gutman’s fist becomes 3 times as large “Battle chip, Variable Sword, download.” Megaman’s arm turned into a sword shaped like a ^ at the end. The two suddenly charge at each other when Roll materializes in between them. The two suddenly stop and trip up. “Help! Maylu’s in trouble, her oven caught on fire!”

“Flash, me and Gutsman will head over there and you head there too.” Megaman said.

-----------Real World-----------

“Alright. Come on Hammer, we’ll battle some other time.” Flash said.

“Okay.” Hammer said as the two started rushing towards Maylu’s house.

The three navi’s appear in an area of flames. “Talk about a fire wall.” Gutsman says. “Wait, there aren’t any viruses in this area. What’s causing the fire?” Megaman asked. “That would be me!” The three turn to see a figure walk out of the flames, he was red and silver navi with fire coming out of his top. “The name’s Torchman!” Torchman introduced.

“Come on, die down already!” Maylu said trying to put out the fire with a fire extinguisher, but it wasn’t working. Soon Flash and Hammer get inside. “I’m glad you two are here.” Maylu said in relief. “Flash!” Megaman shouts. “We found the source of the fire, it’s a navi called Torchman, but I don’t see his NetOP anywhere.” “Then this navi must not be following his NetOP’s orders. I’ll try to find out who he belongs to.” Flash said.

“ROCKET FISTS!” Gutsman shouts detaching his arms from his body to rocket forward at Torchman. “Flame Tower!” Torchman shouted as he created a tower of fire that counteracted the fists back at Gutsman. “Oh guts!” Gutsman yelled before the fist hit him. “Gutsman logging out.” “No, he’s logging out!” Hammer cried. “Aqua Blade, Aqua Tower, download!” Soon blade of water appeared on Megaman’s right arm and soon Megaman swiped the sword creating a wave of water at Torchman washing him up. “Laser Blast, download!” Soon a green cannon appeared from behind Torchman and shot his arm off. “I won’t give up to you!” Torchman said. “TORCHMAN!!!” Torchman stopped in his place. Soon his NetOP appeared on screen, it was Spark. “I go to exercise class for a while everyday and this is what I find?” Spark said. “You’re going to be doing my internet homework for the next week.” “Torchman logging out.” Megaman just stares at the spot Torchman was at and sweatdrops. “You did it!” Roll shouted as she glomped Megaman, causing him to blush.

“Lucky I remember seeing Torchman once and I easily found his NetOP.” Flash said. “Gutsman!” Hammer cried. Flash and Maylu started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :
TSC crossover Megaman: EXE Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100TSC crossover Megaman: EXE Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TSC crossover Megaman: EXE   TSC crossover Megaman: EXE Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:19 pm

“Have you guys heard the news?” Spark asked. “What news?” Maylu asked. “I think there’s supposed to be a new girl.” Flash guesses. “That’s right, her name’s Misty Eyono.” Spark continued. “You mean as in Eyono tech? Everyone will want to be her friend after hearing that.” Maylu said with stars in her eyes. “I’m guessing she’s one of them?” Spark whispered. “Yeah, but if I would become her friend it wouldn’t be for her fortune.” Flash whispered.

“Are you kidding? That’s the best part of having a rich friend!” Hammer gleemed. “Is Hammer always like that?” Spark asked. “Yes, I don’t know why I’m his friend.” Flash said. “Maybe because you don’t want him to have Maylu.” Megaman snickered. “SHUT UP MACH!” Flash shouted scaring the others.

“Look, she’s coming right now.” Spark said pointing to a green limo that parked in the school grounds, a red carpet came from the bottom of the door and Misty stepped out. Misty ‘s hair was the same as Sal’s from Megaman NT Warrior.

Later on in the classroom Ms Mari writes Misty’s name on the board and introduces her to the class. “Misty comes from boarding school in the flower lands, she’s has already skipped an entire grade.” Ms Mari said. Soon everyone starts talking about her.

--------Cyber World--------

Megaman, Roll, Gutsman and Torchman meet up with a navi with a leaf for a head and vine for arms and legs while his body was a piece of carved wood. “Greetings fellow net navis, I am Grassman. I am Miss Misty’s net navi, I’’m not really suit for battling, but I can still be a challenge.” “Nice to meet you, I’m Megaman.” Megaman said. “Roll.” Roll said. “Gutsman.” Gutsman said. “And I’m Torchman.” Torchman said. “Good to meet you to, I hope your NetOPs can be friends with Miss Misty.”

--------Real World--------

Misty tells about what she does in her life, starting with only weekends. She then puts on a 1 hour movie. Which Ms Mari wasn’t very fascinated with. She then shows her brains as she answers many problems on the board. The hardest was a number with many parentheses and exponents using multiplication, addition, subtraction, and division, plus fractions. Which ended up answered as 1. “Any questions?” Misty asked. “Very good Misty, now I’d like you to be seated next to Maylu.” Ms Mari said. Misty walks over to an empty desk next to Maylu. “Miss Misty, the four next to you I’d like you to become friends with.” Grassman said. “Sure, whatever.” Misty said. Grassman stared.

Later on at lunch everone was eating their food, mostly with Flash eating over half of the curry and chilli they had, but then again not many people ate it. Ms Mari got concerned when Misty didn’t touch her food and kept looking at her watch. “Why’s she not eating that lunch food?” Spark asked. “I think she brought her lunch and it will be here in 3, 2, 1.” Flash counted before some butlers came in with a dish plate containing a very big stake. “Gigundo stake!” Hammer drooled. “Gigundo isn’t a word.” Maylu said.

Suddenly a shadow shows up and soon Mettaur viruses started digging their pick hammers into the ground wrecking the area.

Chaos breaks out everywhere as traffic signals go hey wire throughout the city, cars can’t go anywhere and accidents happen countlessly. While in Misty’s limo, Misty was fidgeting because she had to go to the bath room, but the traffic jam made it impossible to move. “Oh I can’t hold it. Jack in, Grassman, power up!” Misty shouted.

Grassman materializes into the traffic matrix. “Whoa! Talk about a virus hord. I’m afraid this might take a while Miss Misty.” Grassman said before he shot off the tip of his vine. After he delets some viruses, a giant ball whams him directly. Soon after Megaman, Roll, Gutsman and Torchman materiazlized. “Grassman.” They shout. “Are you okay?” Megaman asked. “Man, things haven’t looked this bad since the oven fires I caused.” Torchman said looking at all the viruses. “Beware of the ball.” Grassman said. “Ball?” Everyone said.

Soon a ball comes flying at Megaman and Grassman who jump out of the way. Soon the ball returns to a yellow and pink navi with blue hair with a space at the bottom of his body for the ball. “Wackoman.” Torchman said. “You know him?” Gutsman asked. “He’s the one that manipulated me to start the fires.” Torchman explained. “Rightio, now who wants to play ball!” Wackoman shouted releasing the ball once more.

Misty who can’t wait any longer climbs out the window and gets to the side walk. Where she meets up with the others. “Misty what’s wrong?” Flash asked. “I gotta go, bad!” Misty said as her twitching intensified. “You guys stop Wackoman, I’ll get Misty to the bathroom.” Flash said. “Right” The others said. Flash soon was off like a light.

“Leave Wackoman to me.” Torchman ordered. “Wacko ball!” Wackoman shouted firing the ball again at Torchman. “Fire Arm, download!” Spark said. Before the buster cannons on Torchman’s arms fire flames at the ball sending it back. “Wacko virus!” Wackoman said creating mini versions of himself. “Fire Blade, Flame tower, download!” Spark said. Soon a blade of fire appeared on Torchman’s right arm and Torchman swung the sword to create a wave of Fire to head at the viruses and delete them. Wackoman freaks out before the computer said. “Wackoman logging out.”

--------Real world--------

Flash was waiting outside when Misty came out of the bathroom. “Thanks for helping Flash.” Misty said cheerfully. “Your welcome, I like my friends for who they are, not what they have. So I always help out.” Flash said. Soon a purple haired girl starts throwing a fit. “Wackoman you failed!” She mumbled. Misty and Flash only stared.

Next time on TSC Crossover Megaman, Spark’s twin brother Star starts acting weird. It turns out its part of the crime syndicate World 3, the group heads over to the water plant. Can they get Star ad his navi Iceman to stop listening to Wackoman and his NetOP Violet before the whole plant goes crazy?
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Re: TSC crossover Megaman: EXE   TSC crossover Megaman: EXE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:08 pm

Our group (except Misty) is walking together. “Hey Spark, you up for a net battle?” Flash asked. “Sure thing, I could use some practice.” Spark said. Soon someone comes running by and knocks Flash down. The kid was a white haired version of Spark. “Sorry!” The kid said. “Who was that?” Flash asked. “That’s my twin brother Star from class, he’s been acting strange lately. Then again I don’t think I’ve seen my father lately.” Spark said. Flash soon noticed a card lying next to him. “Hey Star, you dropped something.” Flash shouted. But Star was too far away. “That looks like a water works guard card.” Spark said taking the card. “Something tells me World 3 and the Water works are connected to why Star is acting like this.” “Then we’ll go to the water works tomorrow.” Flash said.

Later that night, things start happening in the water works as the water stops flowing in. In Flash’s house the water in the sink turns off. “Huh?” Amy said as she pulled to faucet up and down. “Mom! What happened to the water?” Flash said as he came down in a towel and hair with shampoo in it which showed he had just been in the shower. “I don’t know, it just shut off.” Amy said. “World 3 is definitely up to something.” Flash said.

The next day everywhere in Neo Tech city was waterless. Except Misty’s house because she had a year’s reserve in her basement. The group was at her house trying to figure out about thee water problem. “We know that the water went off somewhere last night.” Maylu said. “My thoughts it’s World 3’s doing. We should head to the water plant and stop this drought before it becomes serious.” Flash said. “Only problem is that we need a security license to enter.” Torchman said. “Not to worry, guess what my dad bought me for my birthday?” Misty said. “A level seven security license.” Flash guessed. “Yep.” Misty answered. “Miss Misty.” Grassman said. “Yes?” Misty asked. “I’ll be at the water works momentarily.” Grassman said.

Grassman arrives at the Water works mainframe to discover a shocking view.

“Miss Misty, you won’t believe it, the water works mainframe is frozen solid!” Grassman panicked. “Only a navi with ice powers can do that. Is my brother responsible?” Spark said. “Why’s that?” Hammer asked. “Because his navi is called Iceman.” Spark answered. “Wha-Aaaaaaaaah!” Grassman screamed as his connection was lost. “Grassman, no!” Misty cried. “We’ve got to get to the water works.” Spark said. “Quick everyone, on the couch!” Misty ordered. Everyone sat on the couch only for it to go into the floor and be placed into a car. “To the water works, and make it snappy.” Misty said. “Snappy it is Miss Misty.” A butler said.

Soon the group of five made it down to the water works’ basement. Only to be chased down by a security robot which Hammer was riding on. Soon the robot grabbed Flash. “Help!” Flash yelled before the robot dropped him. They saw Hammer jacking in Gutsman. “Good work Gutsman.” Hammer said. “Good, now that that’s done, Megaman!”
“Torchman!”
“Roll!”

“Jack in, power up!” They shouted.

The 3 materialize into the cyber world to land in front of a frozen Grassman. “This isn’t good, it’s Antarctica in here.” Megaman told Flash. “Heat things up Torchman.” Spark ordered. “Got it!” Torchman said firing fire from his buster cannons to unfreeze Grassman. “Chill out!” Someone shouted, all 3 of them turned to see a small navi wearing an aqua snow suit. “Iceman, stop this nonsense!” Torchman demanded. “This is for our NetOPs father. I can’t.” Iceman said. “ICE PILLARS!” Soon a bunch of ice spikes pop out of the ground and head for the navis who jump out of the way. Only for Iceman to have a cyber sword coming at them, but Megaman catches it between his hands and throw Iceman into one of the ice pillars knocking him out. “Unfreeze everything.” Torchman said preparing to fire, fire. “I don’t think so!” Everyone turned to see Wackoman standing next to Grassman who’s head was the only thing unfrozen from Torchman’s melting earlier. “Help!” Grassman screamed. “I wouldn’t do anything if I were you, just stand there and I won’t delete your friend.” Wackoman laughed. Megaman, Roll and Torchman had no choice but to do what Wackoman said.

Everyone was running again as the security bot went back online and started chasing them. Flash knocked some pipes over to try and stop it, which worked until Hammer taunted it which made it kick them away. “NICE ONE HAMMER!” Everyone shouted. Soon they ran into a dead end with a locked door and a card swipe area. Spark got the card that Star dropped and opened the door. When they went in he swiped the card again to lock the door. “Who’s there?” Someone said and everyone turned. “Dad?” Spark asked. “Hey Spark, could you give me a hand?” Silver said walking into enough light to show he was tied up.

Soon outside Silver inserted a card that stopped the security robot from bothering them anymore. But now since 24 hours passed since the water went down the bacteria were dying. “What’s so important about bacteria?” Hammer asked. “They use bacteria as a way of purifying the water, if they die it will take weeks before people get water.” Flash explained.

“Wackoman, you can delete Iceman now.” Violet said. “OK!” Wackoman snickered. “Uh oh.” Iceman said. “Iceman, no!” Star shouted. “Wacko Ball!” Wackoman said releasing the ball. Iceman jumps away. “Cyber Blizzard!” Iceman shouted spraying a gust of ice towards Wackoman who makes clones of himself to make things confusing.

“Iceman!” Star panicked, soon Spark, Maylu and Misty entered the room. “Spark!” Star shouted. “Don’t worry bro, we’ve got your back.” Spark reassured.

“So do we!” Torchman said as he, Megaman and Roll dropped in front of him. “Spreader, download!” Flash said. Megaman’s arm turned into a cannon and fired multiple beams at the clones. “Heart Slash!” Roll shouted as she kissed two of her fingers and created a heart which she grabbed and released as many hearts which also took down the clones. Leaving only one Wackoman left. “Not again!” Wackoman panicked. “Wackoman logging out.”

Later on Star is with the others. “I should say thanks for the help today, those World 3 people will pay one day.” Star said. “From now on your part of our team.” Flash said. “I like the sound of that.” Iceman said. Everyone including the navis laughed.

Next time on TSC Crossover Megaman, The World 3 members all revealed, and the latest one is shown to be a person famous on TV for Yoga, can Flash, Maylu, Spark and Star take on this new navi, or will they need help from a new ally or an old one?
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Re: TSC crossover Megaman: EXE   TSC crossover Megaman: EXE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Flash, Star, Spark and Maylu are all heading over to Misty’s tree house when they heard something in front of the arcade. “Sounds like a tough battle in there, I’m gonna go see it.” Flash said. Soon when he walked in he saw a kid with light blue hair like Chaud’s only messier, his name was Blur, he was using a standard navi against a level 5 customized one. The standard navi uses its sword and finishes off the opposing navi. Soon a flash appears and the light blue haired kid disappeared. “What the?” Flash stuttered. “Come on Flash, we’ve gotta hurry.” Maylu called.

At Misty’s tree house Hammer and Misty were watching a yoga master and mimicking his movements. The yoga master was a orange haired boy wearing a black gi. In another part of the world Violet and a red and yellow haired boy were seeing what the orange haired boy was doing. In front of them was a man hidden by the shadows. “Orange is doing better we I thought Dr. Wily.” Violet said. “Wouldn’t you agree, Red and Yellow?” “Flameman agrees so I’ll agree.” “It’s shocking like Thunderman.” Yellow snickered. “Everything is falling into place.” Dr. Wily said.

Back with Hammer and Misty, everyone was about to pose like an armadillo when sudden;t a navi that looked like a wizard appeared on the screen. “Jello humans, since you like posing as animals so much, why not act like them. Look into the eyes of Magicman!” Soon the others walk in. “We’re here!” Spark said. Soon Hammer and Misty looked at them as if they were…uh oh!

Soon the others were being chased. Hammer acted like a gorilla and Misty acted like a cat. “Megaman, what’s going on?” Flash asked. “Orange’s net navi Magicman made a hypnotic light wave that’s made everyone think they’re animals.” “That’s just dumb!” Star screamed. A while after running they lost the two only to find they were the only ones not watching that show and that everyone was acting like a animal. The worst site was Ms Mari acting like a sloth. “This has to mean Orange is part of World 3.” Star said. “If we head to the TV broadcasting station we can un hypnotize everyone.” Iceman said. “Then let’s head for the TV station, hope they aren’t any vicious animals.” Flash said. “First we’ll need to jack in.” Spark said.

“Get ready, Megaman!”
“Roll!”
“Torchman!”
“Iceman!”

“Jack in, power up!” They shouted. “Okay they’re in, now for the TV station.” Flash said. But soon they heard growling noises behind them, which turned out to be humans acting like wolves. “Aaaaaah!” They screamed. Soon Hammer and Misty come in and start fighting with them. “That’s convenient.” Star said before they all left.

In the cyberworld Magicman swarmed a ton of viruses on the navis, but they couldn’t read there moves and were blasted. Soon the marking on Megaman’s helmet lit up showing that the others were in range. “Area Steal, download!” They all said. Soon all four of them disappeared. “What, where’d they go?” Magicman asked. “Cyber sword, download!” They all said. Soon all four of them had their right hands turned into swords. Magicman, by unknown means, caught them all. “Uh oh.” Megaman said. “Take this!” Magicman shouted as he released a beam from a jewel on his hat hitting them all. “Roll logging out.” “Iceman logging out.” “Torchman logging out.”

“Magic Fire!” Magicman shouted releasing a torrent of blue flames. It looked like the end of Megaman. “Mach!” Flash screamed. Suddenly something slices through the fire. Then sent it back at Magicman. “Magicman logging out.”

“Who was that?” Flash asked. “He came across and slashed the attack like it was nothing.” Star said. “It was nothing.” Blur said. Everyone turned to see him at the door. “So you’re Flash Ace Accel, I’ve heard you’re an extraordinary net battler.” Blur continued. “Though I didn’t expect to have to send in Protoman to help out.” “So that was you.” Spark said.

“So you’re the famous Protoman, nice to finally meet you.” Megaman said. Protoman was a red navi with some white areas and a green visor and long black hair. (Think Megaman Proto soul) “Don’t expect me to come bail you out next time. You better learn from this.” Protoman said. “Protoman logging out.”

“So who are you anyways, I’d like to be friends.” Flash asked. “Don’’t try to buy me with kindness, the name’s Blur.” Blur replied. Flash just stared at him. “Apologize to Flash right now mister, he’s no actor, he’s one of the nicest people I know.” Maylu shouted. “It’s okay Maylu. I wasn’t offended.” Flash assured. “Listen well Flash, we settle things at the N1 Grand Prix.” Blur said. Flash nodded.

Later on with Hammer and Misty everyone was back to normal. “I feel so sore, and why do I have this banana?” Hammer asked. “Ew, I smell like fish.” Misty cried. “HELP!” Ms Mari yelled as she was stuck in the tree still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TSC crossover Megaman: EXE   TSC crossover Megaman: EXE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TSC crossover Megaman: EXE
Page 1 of 1