Sonic Gale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Gale

A Sonic Forum Where it's so good, you'll get blown away!

HomeGale PortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Whatever Thread
Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:27 pm by Gale #1 fan

» TSC crossover Megaman: EXE
Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:30 pm by Gale #1 fan

» How do you get an avatar?
Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:34 pm by Gale #1 fan

» cool game!
Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:03 pm by rypatterson

» TSC crossover Pokemon
Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:58 pm by rypatterson

» Sup guys im new here
Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:57 pm by rypatterson

» TSC crossover Megaman: Axess
Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:30 pm by Gale #1 fan

» Hey people!
Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:10 pm by rypatterson

» Character Bios
Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:11 am by Gale #1 fan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
Sonic Blast Topsites

Future Chronicles: The Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Number of posts : 404
Despriction : I'm the #1 fan of whatever I am a fan of
Rings :
Future Chronicles: The Series Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Future Chronicles: The Series Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Future Chronicles: The Series Empty
PostSubject: Future Chronicles: The Series   Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:06 am

“Thank god. Another day of chores is finally over.” Sheila said. Sheila was just finishing her shift in the garage and was picking up her Gear to leave. The Gear was the Unknown, an Extreme Gear board that was made with the combined technology of Earth itself, and the technology of all the prvious members of the Twillight Cage. Sheila was about to leave when her father stopped her. “And where do you think you’re going, Sheila?” He said. “To the base.” Sheila answered. “Not today, you’re not. You skipped chores yesterday and now you’re working an extra shift. Without allowance.” He said. “Tempting offer, but no thanks.” Sheila. “If you don’t get to work, you’re grounded!” He exclaimed, but Sheila had left before he said this and went off. "Then you won't see me home for a while."
Once outside, Sheila swerved into the streets filled with floating cars everywhere. Sheila skillfully passed all cars headed for her and jumped up to grind on a nearby rail up a flight of stairs. She shot off the rail and swung around on a flag pole before jumping the other direction. Sheila came up to a circular stairway headed up and thought of it as a challenge. Activating her boost, Sheila landed squarely on the rails and started heading upwards to the second level of the city. Sheila bypassed the people and swiftly jumped off her board just in time to avoid an oncoming train. Sheila jumped over the train and landed on her Gear on the other side. “Look’s like this is my stop.” Sheila said. Sheila then suddenly jumped off the side of the city street and fell over fifty feet downwards to the roof of a large building. Either by skill or dumb luck, Sheila flew perfectly through the buildings ventilation shaft. After falling for who knows how long, Sheila landing inside the building perfectly on her feet. “I’m here.” Sheila sung.
To her disappointment, no one was there. The only things that was there were a TV, a couch, a few chairs, and some other random stuff lying around. “*Sigh* whatever.” Sheila mumbled. Sheila looked down as she trudged to the couch and fell down on the cushions. “Man, this used to be fun.” Sheila mumbled as she grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. Unfortunately for her, the only thing that was on was some boring Spanish soap opera. “Somebody kill me.” Sheila begged as she changed the channel. “On today’s news. The vigilante known as X strikes again.” Sheila’s attention returned to the TV. People were making comments on how the vigilante was a disgrace, but Sheila thought differently. “I remember how that used to feel, busting up crime syndicates. Sure they were tough, but not as tough as me.” Sheila smiled pridefully. “Why do you do this to yourself?”
Sheila over the couch to see Razor standing over her. “What do you mean?” Sheila asked. “It’s time to move on, Sheila. The glory days of the past are over. Forget about them and concentrate on your work.” Razor said without showing any emotion. “Spoken like a true has-been.” Sheila and Razor looked up to the second floor railing to see Crimson with his usual angered expression. “Well, look who woke. I suppose you think this X guy is some kind of hero.” Razor said. Crimson jumped down from the second floor and he came face-to-face with Razor. “At least he’s actually doing something about it instead of staying home and watching television.” Crimson growled. “Oh, I would love to know what it is that you do that is so great. We’re doing our jobs and all you do is sleep all day.” Razor stated. “Yeah, you pretty much have me all figured out, don’t you moron?” Crimson growled. “I do know that it’s that attitude of yours that caused a great deal of failure to this team.” Razor stated. “First off, what team?! And second!” Crimson raised his fist to punch until. “That’s enough, Crimson.”
Crimson and Razor looked over to the door to see Blue walking out. “Eh, I’m done here anyway.” Crimson said. Crimson walked past him and jumped up to the second floor and walked into his room. “Why couldn’t you have sent him away?” Razor said angrily. “Razor, you say these things, but you don’t mean them.” Blue said. “Everything has gone so wrong. Why do things have to be this way?” Razor asked sadly. “This is not anyone’s doing. All of us have are strengths and weaknesses. It is up to all of you to learn how to be strong when the others are weak. If you don’t recognize this, then there is no hope for anyone.” Blue said wisely.
It was night time in Neo Future City, which is the perfect time for crime to start up. Of course, some crimes are just too pathetic and not worth stopping. Here’s a perfect example. Down near a local convenience store, a young weasel was robbing the store, but the pathetic thing was that he was only taking a candy bar. Crime sure isn’t what it used to be. The weasel was backing out of the store while holding a laser pointed at the store owners head.
“Yeah, put your hands up and keep them up. Got that?” The weasel ordered as he exited onto the street. “And don’t let me catch you calling the cops.” The weasel was prepared to make a run for it when he felt his feet being stuck to the ground. “What the?” the weasel questioned. The laser in his hand was then thrown into the air and sliced before his eyes. He then felt some force pick him up by his shoulders and pulled to the roof of the store. “Aw, not again!” The weasel whined.
When he reached the roof, he found Crimson, who had grabbed him by the neck and thrown him to the ground.
“A candy bar? Seriously? Man, knew crime didn’t pay, but this ridiculous.” Crimson commented.
“Hey, come on, buddy? Can’t you just let me off with a little warning?” The weasel begged.
Crimson responded by the lifting the weasel by his neck and reeling back his fist.
“Sorry, but there are no get out of jail privileges here.” Crimson said.
“Hoping I’m not disturbing anything.” Crimson and the weasel looked over to the edge of the building to find none other then the son of Multis Viral. “Hey, care to share?” Viral joked.
“Oh great. What are you doing here, Viral?” Crimson asked, releasing the weasel.
“I was just passing by when I saw you. It looked like fun, so I decided to join in.” Viral commented.
“Forget it, he’s mine.” Crimson said.
“Come on. You’re not the only one itching for a fight.” Viral stated.
“Fine. But I get the first punch.” Crimson said.
“Ok, but only if you catch him first.” Viral pointed behind Crimson.
Apparently, the weasel was trying to get away during the conversation. The two heroes gave an amused glance to each other before chasing after the weasel. Later, the weasel found himself being tied upside-down from a street bill board. Crimson and Viral were sitting on the ledge of on of the city towers.
“What, is it performance art? I don’t get it.” Viral commented.
“What was I supposed to do, sit around, wait for Blitz to come back from his training and save the day?” Crimson said sarcastically.
“Well, it would be nice to hear from him every once in awhile, but I’m sure his father has him to busy.” Viral said.
“We haven’t heard from him once since his father sent him on his little training vacation.” Crimson growled. “Do you think these lowlifes take vacations? No way! The criminal element of this place maybe guilty of a lot of things, but being quitters isn’t one of them.”
“Sounds to me like you miss him.” Viral analyzed.
“I don’t even care about my cousin anymore.” Crimson stated. “I hope he never comes back.”
“You’re being too hard on him.” Viral stated. “I mean, hasn’t he helped you through some tough times?”
“Yeah, he did.” Crimson admitted. “I guess if I could be anywhere but here, I would go. But I can’t. Crimson lowered his head in sorrow. “I guess when it comes down to it, I could never leave here.”
Meanwhile, outside of the base of the heroes, a flash of light shined brightly at the front. A figure appeared from within the light and formed into Blitz Takeshi Blazer.
“Ahh, it feels so good to be home.” Blitz smiled. Blitz tried to stretch his stiffened neck. “Though the chaos control could have been a little more comfortable.
As Blitz walked inside, he was greeted by the comfortable sight of his friends and girl friend. Well, almost comfortable. Sheila was sleeping on the couch in front of the TV with the TV guide over her head. Razor was sleeping on the chair, in the same fashion as Sheila. Blitz shook his head and tried hard to suppress his laughter.
“Uh...we’ll get you one day, Gary.” Razor dreamed about their main enemy.
“Some things never change.” Blitz whispered.
Blitz then walked over to the other side of the room and stopped in front of one of the bedroom doors. He was hesitant at first, but firmly gasped the handle and opened the door wide. Inside the room was Blue, meditating in front of the Master Emerald.
“Welcome home, Blitz.” Blue said without turning away from the emerald.
Blitz carefully stepped forward to Blue and Kneeled before him with his head bowed down in respect.
“I have returned from my training. Sorry my father kept me so long.” Blitz stated. Blue broke from his meditation and stood up straight. He turned to face Blitz with a happy expression. He walked over to Blitz and placed his claw on the hedgehog’s shoulder to let him know that he could stand now.
“On the contrary, my friend.” Blue responded. “Now you are much stronger then ever before.”
They weren’t alone. Crimson was watching from the crack in the doorway as Blue praised the blue hedgehog. “Your strength is needed here now.” Blue stated. “You owe me no apology, but it may be best if you talk to Crimson. Your leaving has affected him the greatest, even though he will never admit it.”
“I’m sure everything will be back to normal in no time, Blue.” Blitz assured him.
“Good. Because until then, you are forbidden to fight. It’s time you took responsibility as the team’s leader.” Blue said sternly.
“I understand.” Blitz said.
“I have missed you, Blitz.” Blue said happily. “And I’m sure you’ve missed him too, Crimson.”
Crimson was slightly taken back that Blue found him without trying. Swallowing as much pride as possible, Crimson walked into the room with a smile on his face. Of course, Blitz knew it was fake.
“Hey.” Blitz greeted.
“Hey.” Crimson returned. “Welcome home.”
“Thanks.”
“Well, I’m going to bed.” Crimson said. Crimson walked out of the room and passed Razor, slapping him over the head to wake him up. “Hey, Blitz’s back. Better say hello before he leaves again.”
Razor stared angrily at Crimson before turning his attention to Blitz, who had just entered the living room.
“Blitz! I can’t believe you’re back!” Razor cheered. Razor walked over to Sheila and shook her awake. “Sheila, wake up. Blitz’s back.”
“Blitz?” Sheila said tiredly. After she removed the sleep from her eyes, she could clearly see her boyfriend had returned. “Blitz!”
“Wait, Sheila, hold on!” Blitz exclaimed, but it was too late.
Sheila jumped on the hedgehog and dropped him on the ground. “A little overboard, aren’t we?” Razor said sarcastically.
One hour later, Blitz gathered the heroes together onto one of the roof top of their base. Razor and Sheila were having no problem following Blitz. But Crimson was becoming very agitated. He didn’t know why he would have to follow his cousin.
“Ok, Blitz, what are we doing here?” Crimson questioned.
“I told Blue I’d get this team in shape again.” Blitz said. “We need to continue our daily training and work on our fundamentals before we can get back to fighting evil.”
“I hate to break it to ya, Blitz. But there isn’t any evil around.” Sheila said. “The closest we ever get is common criminals and that vigilante, X, keeps getting to them before anyone else.”
“And it’s up to us to clean up his mess.” Blitz said.
“That X guy was the only guy to pick up the slack. Crime never takes a break.” Crimson stated.
Blitz was ready to reply when a deep, inhuman roar filled the air. The heroes ran over to the edge of the building to find where the roar had come from. It was coming from a nearby building that was under construction.
“I don’t know what that is, but it ain’t human.” Razor stated.
“Well, time to get to work.” Crimson smirked as he prepared to use his chaos powers.
“Crimson, wait.” Blitz stopped him. “Blue told us we couldn’t to fight.”
“Then have it your way.” Crimson said.
Crimson jumped right over to the construction sight.
“Has he always been like this?” Blitz asked. No response came. Blitz looked over to see that Razor and Sheila were following Crimson’s example and jumping across the roof tops to the site. “They never listen.” He said.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :
Future Chronicles: The Series Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Future Chronicles: The Series Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Future Chronicles: The Series   Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:16 am

“What do you want, TBE?” Krinkas interrogated. “If you haven’t noticed, I am a very busy man and if I don’t...”
Krinkas was cut off when TBE turned around to face them and snapped his claws. Two Shadow Lions jumped from the ceiling and pinned Krinkas to the ground.
“We have a problem, Krinkas.” TBE stated.
“Problem?” Krinkas repeated.
“I was hired to merely scout the city and report anything strange.” TBE said. “You never said anything about Darkrion’s army being here.”
“Well, I am sorry, but I believe we had a deal, TBE.” Krinkas taunted.
Just then, four demons entered into the room, TBE waved his lions away.
“It’s good to see that you finally realize your place.” Krinkas said. “How did we do?”
“We have successfully captured the shard.” Dragoon reported. “Six more and we will have them all.”
“You see, TBE, this is how a true warrior acts.” Krinkas said. “Remember, you are my eyes and ears and they are the muscle. Do you understand?” TBE remained utterly silent. “I thought you would.”
As Krinkas and his assistant left, TBE watched as the four soldiers performed a spell that transformed the once emerald shard into a giant scorpion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the hero’s base, the heroes were left licking their wounds after their defeat the other day.
“Man, did anyone get the license plate of that thing the other day?” Sheila joked.
“We should have done better then that!” Crimson growled. “Last night was a complete embarrassment.”
“Sounds just like the way you acted last night.” Blitz commented.
“Oh, you’ve been back for less then a day and now you’re off barking orders.” Crimson said angrily.
“So you’re saying this is my fault?” Blitz questioned. “It’s because I’m the only one who listened to Blue?”
“Hey, you’re the leader, not me.” Crimson said.
“Cool it. Here comes Blue.” Razor whispered.
The three (everyone, but Blitz) quickly moved to casual positions to ward off any suspicion about last night. Blue walked into the room with a happy expression to see his friends so peaceful.
“Good morning, my friends.” Blue greeted.
“Morning.” The three returned unenthusiastically.
“It’s so good to see that you four are working so well together after your long separation with Blitz.” Blue said, not noticing the glares exchanged by Blitz and Crimson. “If anyone needs me, I’ll be watching the news.”
“Hot head.” Crimson whispered
“I’m ignoring your negative energy.” Blitz whispered.
Blue sat at the couch in front of the TV and picked up the remote. After turning on the TV, he was greeted by the new of yesterday’s battle.
“Monsters loose in the city?” the reporter said. “Strange reports are coming in about an incident that sounds like something out of science fiction.”
“GUYS!!” Blue yelled.
“Uh oh.” The heroes whimpered.
Later, the heroes were asked to gather in Blue’s room. Everyone, but Blitz was force to kneel in front of the Master Emerald while Blue scolded them.
“Guys, I am very disappointed in you.” Blue said. “This is why I have forbidden you to fight. If evil were to return, we would be helpless.”
“But how can you expect us to do so if...”
“There are no excuses Crimson.” Blue interrupted.
“I say we go out and find the one who did this.” Crimson said.
“Save the vigilante act for that X guy.” Blitz commented.
“At least he’s doing something.” Crimson said. Crimson got up and started to exit the room. “I’m going out.”
Blitz sighed in disappointment while Razor looked on in sorrow. He knew there had to be a way to help Crimson. Somehow.
The next day, Crimson was walking through the halls of the cities most secure factory. Crimson opened the door and walked through to enter a pure white room. This room was different from any other in the factory. The room had a nice bed, a fan, a table, and even a TV. Sitting at the table was Egghog Nega. It was just then that Nega noticed Crimson at the door.
“I came to talk, Nega.” Crimson said seriously.
“Then by all means, talk.” Nega said. “I was just about to play a game of chess. Would you like to join?”
Crimson sat on the other side of the table as Nega started the game. After a couple of moves, Nega noticed that even though he was winning Crimson’s moves were a bit uneasy.
“Something on your mind, Crimson?” Nega asked. “Your tactics are a bit off.”
“What to you know about demons?” Crimson jumped straight to the point.
“Crimson if you ever come across these creatures, turn away. You do not have the power to fight them.” Nega said.
“Are you mocking me, Nega?!” Crimson yelled
“You are as close to Blitz’s level, but it still won’t be enough.” Nega said. “These creatures are on a whole different level.”
“I don’t need this. I’m out of here.” Crimson said.
Crimson got up from his seat and walked out the door, leaving Nega to wonder. As Nega returned his attention to the chess board he could easily tell what was happening with the hedgehog. The strategy Crimson used was all offensive, leaving him completely wide open for an attack.
“Crimson, you heart is filled with anger and hatred.” “As your anger grows, you start to lose everything. First you’ll lose the ones closest to you, and then you will push away everyone until finally...Checkmate.” Nega said.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Re: Future Chronicles: The Series   Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:46 am

It was another night in Neo Future City. Which means something was about to happen. Viral was relaxing on the couch of the base while Serenity was watching the news about the recent battle against the demons.
“Witnesses say there are holes in the area as if something had blasted straight through them.” The reporter said. “Authorities still have no leads as to what may have caused the incident.”
Meanwhile, Viral was reading the virtual newspaper about the vigilante, X.
“If I ever find this guy, I’ll ring his neck.” Viral said.
“Hey, Viral.” Viral moved the paper out of his vision to find Crimson floating outside the window. “Meet me on the roof.”
“What is it?” Viral asked lowly so Serenity could not hear him.
“The roof.” Crimson repeated. “You know what the roof is, don’t you?”
“Pushy, aren’t we?” Viral said sarcastically.
While Serenity was busy watching the report, Viral stealthily crawled out the window and climbed up the side of the building with his claws. On screen, they were showing a small glimpse of Dragoon flying across the sky.
“Hey, Viral, take a look at this.” Serenity asked.
But when she received no response, she looked back to see that his space was empty and that the window was open. she could only guess that Viral went out somewhere.
“Don’t do anything stupid.”
Up on the roof, Viral was confronting Crimson, who appeared to be staring out into space.
“Ok, what’s this all about, Crimson?” Viral questioned.
“We have bigger things to worry about then criminals.” Crimson stated.
“Like what?”
Just before Crimson could answer, a large flapping sound could be heard from above. The two looked up to see a giant black phoenix swoop past them. On instinct, the two started chasing the giant bird across the roof tops until it suddenly dropped out of sight.
“How could we lose something that big?” Viral questioned.
“It has to be around here somewhere.” Crimson said.
just as he said that, the giant bird flew up in front of the two. The bird attempted to get away until a Shadow Lion jumped from out of nowhere and tackled the Phoenix to the ground.
“Ok, start talking, Crimson.” Viral demanded. “What’s going on here?”
“Did I mention we ran into a demon the other night?” Crimson asked.
“No, you failed to tell me about that one!” Viral exclaimed. “You do know I’m not as strong as you right?”
As the Phoenix tried to push the Shadow Lion off, three more Lions came to pin the beast down.
“Shadow Lions?” Viral questioned.
The beast struggled even harder and was able to push off one Lion when new trespassers entered the fight. unfortunately for the demon, the trespassers were the four commander demons.
“Great, now we have even more problems.” Viral said sarcastically. “Do you have a plan for them too?”
“Hey, it’s no problem.” Crimson said calmly. “And who knows? These guys might be friendly.”
Dragoon stepped to the demon and swung his mace behind his head. In one swift blow, Dragoon bashed the demons skull into the ground with his mace without showing any signs of hesitation.
“Yeah, friendly.” Viral said sarcastically. “You know, those guys kind of remind me of...”
Viral was cut off when a section of the roof broke off. The stone rumbled across the ground floor and drove the attention of the four warriors. It was then when they spotted Crimson and Viral.
“Witnesses.” Tigerror said.
The Shadow Lions were then transformed into Shadow Rhinos. The Shadow Rhinos shot out shuriken shaped horns at the two. Crimson was quick enough to catch them all with his Chaos Hold. Next, Tigerror grabbed four of his teeth and threw them. Viral knocked away three, but the fourth one pierced his arm, which also stabbed Crimson in the shoulder.
“Oy, I don’t feel so good.” Crimson said before he collapsed.
Viral pulled out the tooth and inspected the design of it. Apparently, the tooth was filled with poison. Viral picked Crimson and attempted to run away. But things are never that easy. Harrowk glided up the wall and started to chase the two through the air.
“That’s not good.” Viral stated.
Viral ducked behind a chimney just as Harrowk landed on the rooftop. Viral tried to contemplate a way to get out of this situation. “I have to find a way out of here.” Viral whispered to himself. “But how do I get away from a guy that can fly?”
“You can’t.”
Viral glanced up for a moment before ducked forward to avoid Harrowk’s foot. The merciless bird was fast in combat and would not let up on his assault. Viral knew he would be able to keep up with Harrowk’s attacks if it wasn’t for Crimson in his arms.
“You picked a bad time to black out on me.” Viral said to the unconscious Crimson.
In the moment of distraction, Harrowk land a solid punch to Viral’s head and blew him back at the chimney.
“And I thought Sheila was pushy.” Viral said.
Harrowk attempted to kick Viral in the head again, but Viral quickly reacted by back flipping over the chimney, causing Harrowk to destroy it instead. Just as Viral had landed, he tripped. This gave Harrowk an opportunity to strike and allow him to nail three punches and two kicks that pushed Viral to the edge of the building.
“Some people just don’t take a hint.” Viral said.
Just as Harrowk was about to strike them down, the police, with their excellent timing, showed up and temporarily blinded Harrowk with their high beam lights.
“This is the police. Put your hands where I can see them.” The squad leader said.
“You know, I once hated them, but know I love them.” Viral said. Making sure Crimson was secure; Viral quickly jumped over the side of the building and disappeared.
Realizing his prey had escaped, Harrowk also thought it was time to leave.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, back at the hero’s base. Blitz and the others, including Blue, where sitting around the table after enjoying a meal made by Sheila. The strangest site was how Blue ate, he put the food in where his mouth would be and it dissolved into his body.
“So that’s how your kind eats.” Sheila said to Blue in astonishment. “I always wondered how you did that.”
Suddenly, the phone rang and Razor was usually the one to answer it.
“Hello.” Razor said.
“Crimson’s hurt. You need to get over here right away.” Serenity said quickly.
“Whoa, Whoa, whoa!” Razor exclaimed, trying to calm Serenity down. “Slow down, Serenity. What happened to Crimson?”
Hearing the name of their ally, the heroes stormed from the table and cluttered around the phone to await Serenity’s reply.
“Hey, I need my space here.” Razor said as he pushed everyone back. “So, what happened?”
“I don’t know.” Serenity answered. “Viral just showed up with Crimson. He looks hurt.”
This definitely caught their attention. Razor quickly dropped the phone and ran out of the base, followed by Blitz, Blue, and Sheila.
Later, Blitz used chaos control to teleport into Viral’s apartment. They were stunned to see Crimson lying on the floor with bandages wrapped around his shoulder. As Serenity came back into the room, she noticed that Blitz was with them.
“Blitz, your back.” Serenity said.
“Good to see you again.” Viral said.
“Sorry the reunion couldn’t be under better circumstances.” Blitz said. “What happened to him?”
“Don’t worry, he’s going to live.” Viral stated. “But I think you might want to look at this.” Viral held out the tooth that struck him earlier. “I don’t know what it is, but it was strong enough to rip through my arm.”
Sheila quickly took the tooth and looked over it to inspect it.
“It completely organic, but it’s as hard as crystal.” Sheila stated. “Maybe even stronger.”
“Well, that’s reassuring.” Crimson said as he woke up from his coma-like state.
“Oh, he's awake.” Blitz said.
“Besides all that I’ve said so far, I can’t find anything else about this.” Sheila said about the tooth. “Do you know where this came from?”
“Yeah, it was in a Weird looking Tiger’s mouth.” Viral said simply.
“Tiger?” Everyone in the room questioned at the same time.
“Yeah. The one that looked like that statue we collected for Krinkas last month.” Viral explained. “Know anything about them, Serenity?”
“Wait. Those statues came to life?” Serenity asked. Viral shook his head.
“These are Darkrion’s elite soldiers.” Blue said.
“What are you talking about?” Blitz asked.
“When I was training under Chaos, his memories were transferred into my mind.” Blue said. “I remember everything about them. They were a heartless group of soldiers that served Darkrion ten thousand years ago. Chaos defeated them easily while Darkrion was sealed into the Chaos Emeralds. Krinkas’s name is written all over this.” Sheila said.
“Now I know who to thank for those freaks.” Crimson said as he paced across the room. “So where do we find this guy and his lackeys?”
“We’re not going anywhere until Blue says so.” Blitz said sternly.
“You’re gonna quote a rulebook to me?!” Crimson shouted in outrage.
“Look, Crimson.” Blitz remained calm, but just barely. “If you got something you wanna get off you chest, now’s the time. But I am not going standing here and debate Blue’ orders with you.”
“Fine. I quit.” Crimson said.
Crimson motioned to the window sill and prepared to leave until Viral placed his hand on his shoulder.
“Crimson, don’t do this.” Viral said. “Sometimes, just talking it out is the best thing to do. Believe me, I know.”
“Whatever.” Crimson shrugged his hand off and used his psychokinetic powers to float away.
Later, X was found standing on the roof not far from Krinkas Corps headquarters.
Inside the headquarters, Krinkas was leisurely relaxing in his den, celebrating the capture of his fifth shard. Krinkas poured himself a glass of fine wine and held it up to the armor that once belonged to Darkrion.
“Here’s to another great accomplishment.” Krinkas congratulated himself. “What is it?”
Harrowk and Dragoon walked in the den when Krinkas noticed them.
“Only two more shads remain, sir.” Dragoon reported.
“Then, by all means, finish it.” Krinkas instructed. “Then everything shall belong to me.”
“Are you certain you can handle such power?” Harrowk asked. “The shards all together are quite dangerous. Not even the legendary King could hold them captive. And he was one of the most powerful men in existence.”
“Hah! Clearly, you don’t know me that well.” Krinkas said smugly. “All things shall be under the proper rule.”
Harrowk and Stinglash walked out of the rooms. Harrowk and Tigerror split after making their turns and Harrowk was smiling in a wicked manner.
“All things shall be under the proper rule.” Harrowk repeated Krinkas’s earlier words. “Oh, you have no idea how right you are.
Harrowk’s evil laughter could be heard down the hall, which Dragoon heard as well. And the thing was, Dragoon was also smiling in a wicked manner as well.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Re: Future Chronicles: The Series   Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:14 am

After learning that there might be a chance Darkrion returned, the Heroes raced back to their base. But not everyone was in a hurry.
“So what exactly are we looking for?” Blitz asked as his eyes wandered across the star graph Sheila put out.
“Well, if I’m right, which I usually am, the next portal to the demons world will appear at Krinkas’s tower in eight hours.” Sheila said.
“So Blue wasn’t lying about it then.” Blitz said.
“I never lie about something like this.” Blue said.
“When that portal opens, anyone with the proper tools could channel the energy of the demons into a weapon of mass destruction.” Sheila said.
“Just like King, ten thousand years ago.” Serenity said.
“Exactly. If they learn how to control that power, within less then a day, Krinkas will control the world.” Sheila explained.
“But are you sure we should be doing this without Crimson?” Blue asked. “He may have a temper, but he is still part of this team.”
Blitz seemed very doubtful at first, but seeing Razor’s depressed state made him realize that they needed him more then they realized. Blitz made up his mind and started to leave the base.
“Hey, where’s he going?” Sheila asked.
“He is finally learning how to be a real leader.” Blue stated.
Meanwhile, three of the four elite soldiers were sealing away the shard when Dragoon walked in.
“It’s almost time, my friends.” Dragoon said. “Soon, Darkrion’s plan will come to pass.”
“We have the sixth shard.” Stinglash said. “Only one more until we finally realize our dream.”
“And then we can stop working for this pompous moron.” Predation said.
“And our true leader shall reveal himself.” Dragoon chuckled.
Meanwhile, the vigilante, X, was lying down on the edge of a building, watching the stars. He didn’t know why, but sort of activity seem oddly familiar to him.
“It’s strange.” X said. “It’s the first time I’ve seen them, but they all look so familiar to me.”
X spent the entire night, gazing at the stars. One by one, he found a star and easily knew what it was, even though he had never seen it before. He could spend the entire night looking at the sky. Unfortunately, life is never that easy.
“Attention, all on-duty officers: Report of disturbance at Club Rouge. No units available.”
Ugh, why do these things always happen at the worst times” X complained.
After making a quick run to the area, X quickly found himself in front of the illustrious Club Rouge. When he walked inside, he found that the fancy décor completely destroyed, with the exception of a few photos of the original Heroes. X picked up a photo of Jac and eyed it intently.
“Is that…you?” X said sadly.
Just then, around came from the other end of the club. X threw away the picture and carefully walked across the club. X made it across and found a raccoon with blue markings and creepy yellow eyes.
“Aww, look at you. Aren’t you precious?” X taunted. “Want to get you butt kicked, little guy? Yes, you do.” X reached out to grab the raccoon. “Come on. I’m gonna kick your butt all the way to next week. Come on, little guy.”
The next thing that happened, the raccoon bit at X’s hand. X fell on his back while screaming in pain. He was flailing his arm around, trying to get the little abomination off.
“Get off me, you little freak!” X screamed.
X jumped to his feet and attempted to bash the demon into the wall. But unfortunately, the raccoon jumped off his hand and landed on top of his head. The raccoon used its tail to wrap around his helmet and blind him. The raccoon, with amazing strength, bashed X’s head in the wall and created a gaping hole in it.
“Hey, you’re scratching my helmet!” X yelled.
The raccoon pushed off X’s helmet threw the vigilante down to the ground. The raccoon demon attempted to jump on him, but X countered kicking him over on the other side of the club.
“That was different.” X commented.
The raccoon jumped back on X’s head and started pounding it into the floor by jumped up and down on his head. The demon showed another feat of strength when it jumped off and grabbed X to throw him to the wall.
“You know, you’re really starting to tick me off.” X said.
X took a swing at the little monster, but ultimately missed because of its short stature. The raccoon grabbed X’s foot by his tail and pulled back to force the vigilante on the ground again. The Raccoon jumped back up and started strangling him with his tail. Luckily, X grabbed it by the scruff of it’s neck and threw away. Once the Raccoon regained its senses, it charged at X again.
“How about a snack, little guy.” X mocked. As the demon came charging, X created a sphere of Nexus energy in his hand. “Catch this. Nexus Rebound!”
X threw the sphere at the demon and nailed a direct blow. Unfortunately, he forgot to measure how much power the attack had. The demon was sent rocketing through not one, but three buildings.
“Well, that could have gone better.” X said as he stepped through the hole he created. “I guess I’ll just have them send me the bill.”
Just then, the current owner of the club was weeping at the destruction X and the Raccoon had created.
“How dare you!” The owner screamed. “This club was a gift for the people made by Madam Rouge herself. How do you intend to pay back for years of history?”
“Uh...see ya” X said as he prepared to leave. But before he could even take one step, a green sphere landed and exploded in front of him. X looked up to see Blitz watching him from the edge of a building. “You have got to be kidding me. This night just gets better and better.”
X turned around and ran to the other side of the club. Unfortunately, Blitz was already there.”
“Ok, you’re fast.” X commented. “But let’s just see how fast.”
“If Crimson thinks he can beat me in speed, he must be wearing that helmet a little too tight.” Blitz thought.
The next that happened took Blitz completely by surprise. X crotched down and ran past Blitz in less then a second. Any normal eyes would never have been able to see him move. Blitz quickly turned and raced after the speedy vigilante. Their race quickly found it’s way to the sky roads with X holding a firm lead.
“There is no way Crimson could turn that fast without slightly slowing.” Blitz thought. “I must be the suit. It has to be.”
X looked back to see that Blitz still hasn’t given up. In an attempt to lose him, X jumped off the side of the sky road and landed on a nearby building. Blitz quickly saw through his plan and also jumped off the side to chase after him. X knew the game wasn’t over and ran away for dear life. Across the roof tops, Blitz chased the masked vigilante, which he figured was Crimson, until they came to a dead end.
“There’s nowhere to run now, hedgehog.” Blitz said.
“Wait, how did he know?” X mentally asked.
“Look, I appreciate that you are trying to help, but you can’t change the world like this.” Blitz said.
“I can’t believe it; he chased me all the way out here just to lecture me.” X thought.
“Listen, I’ll give you this one chance to give up and stop this vigilante nonsense.” Blitz said.
“Sorry, but I’m having too much fun to give it up.” X said as he created two whips of pure nexus.
“Trust me, you don’t stand a chance.” Blitz said. “Maybe against the others, but not me.”
“We’ll see about that!” X shouted.
X threw his whips forward, which Blitz easily dodged. He swung again two more, but still missed.
“It would seem that temper of yours hasn’t changed.” Blitz mocked. X swung his whip down, but Blitz back flipped to avoid it. “Have you ever done this before?”
X was getting frustrated and started tossing his whips around in random directions. Blitz could easily see from where the whips were coming and decided to play with X a bit longer. When he was done having his fun, Blitz grabbed the whips and broke them apart.
“Seriously, just give up now.” Blitz said. Realizing he couldn’t win with nexus, X decided to go hand-to-hand. “Finally, some excitement.”
X ran forward and swung twice, but Blitz dodged. Blitz then jumped up and kicked X across the helmet. X kicked and punched at the same time, but Blitz copied his movements to block them. X pushed away and attempted a spinning roundhouse kick, but failed. Even after all X attempted, but seemed to be in complete control of the battle. The only time X was able to land a punch was when Blitz slipped.
“You know, I learned something about anger when I first fought.” Blitz said while blocking X’s attacks. “Anger can easily consume and blind you from the truth until...” X took a swing and Blitz disappeared. “...You lose sight of everything you once believed in.”
X back fisted Blitz, but missed. The masked vigilante looked down and saw Blitz, just before he landed a solid kick to the chin. X was thrown across the roof top, while his helmet headed in the other direction. The unmasked vigilante landed flat of his face and appeared to have been knocked out.
“I’m sorry I had to do that, Crimson.” Blitz said.
But as he moved in closer to help his friend, he soon discovered he was different then he expected as the hedgehog was fully red. That led to only one assumption.
“You’re not Crimson.” Blitz said.
“It’s about time you figure it out.”
Blitz looked back to the edge of the roof top to find the person he had been looking for the entire time.
“Crimson?” Blitz questioned.
“I just knew you would chase after him, thinking he was me.” Crimson stated.
“Wait, so you’re not the vigilante?” Blitz asked.
“Of course not.” Crimson stated. “I may get angry a lot of times, but I’m not stupid enough to get myself in trouble with the police.”
“But if you’re not X, then who is?” Blitz asked.
Crimson picked up the helmet of the vigilante and walked across the roof top to the spot where X fell.
“Who is this?” Blitz asked out of curiosity.
“It’s...JJ Blazestep.”
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Re: Future Chronicles: The Series   Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:49 pm

“I don’t get it. How can he be here?” Blitz asked. “I was there when he disappeared with his father.”
“Don’t tell me you haven’t figured it out.” Crimson said. “Even I figured it out when I first met him.”
“You knew who he was from the beginning, didn’t you?” Blitz questioned.
“Of course. I’m the one who made this whole X thing.” Crimson stated.
“How?” Blitz asked sternly.
“A month after you left to train, everything changed.” Crimson started. “Blue had forbid us from fighting and crime was going on all over the city. I couldn’t take it anymore.” Crimson slammed his fist to the edge. “So in order to get around Blue’s rule, I recreated an old suit and used it to get back at the trash. In was going well until Razor...” He trailed off.
“Razor found out and lectured you about it.” Blitz ventured a guess. “You two fought back and forth until you two broke apart from your friendship.”
“Grr. He doesn’t understand!” Crimson exclaimed. “No one does! Evil doesn’t take a break!”
“So how did you meet him?” Blitz asked calmly, pointing to JJ.
“It was actually by accident.” Crimson said. “After my argument with Razor, I was watching the city. Then, somehow, I found JJ sitting on the rooftop across from me. Apparently, he was thinking along the same lines as I was. That’s when it hit me. He could act as the vigilante and I would be proven innocent to Blue.”
“You are a real idiot Crimson.” Blitz stated. “How could you think this would actually help? If you would have calmly waited for me...”
“Grr. You are so smug, you know that.” Crimson interrupted. “You think the whole world revolves around you, don’t you. We couldn’t survive with the all powerful Blitz to guide us through our troubles. I got a news flash for you: We got along just fine without you.”
“And you think this qualifies as ‘just fine’?” Blitz questioned irritably. “Joining up with this guy and pulling off this whole vigilante act? Risking the safety of our team? Come on, what were you thinking?”
“This team you’re talking about, it doesn’t exist.” Crimson stated. “You can’t come back expecting to us fall in line like your soldiers.”
“I was training to be a better leader for you.” Blitz stated. “Why do you hate me for that? I didn’t know how to be a leader back then so I had to learn.”
“And who said I wanted to be led?” Crimson questioned. “I’m following my own rules from now on.”
“You aren’t ready.” Blitz said. “You’re impatient, hot-tempered, and more importantly, I’m better then you.”
“Hah! You know something, Shad? I’m gonna have to disagree with you on that one.” Crimson said as he moved into a fighting position.
“You don’t want to fight me, Crimson.” Blitz warned.
“I’m done taking orders.”
Blitz knew that talking was useless at this point and figured the way to talk sense into him was to beat him. They stood there, waiting for one another to make a move. And due to Crimson’s inpatients, he was the one to make it. Crimson charged forward and shot out a bolt of chaos towards Blitz. Thankfully due to his immense training with his psychokinesis, Blitz could easily swat it away.
“You think you’re so tough?!” Crimson exclaimed. Crimson gathered a great amount of energy in the palm of his hands. “Take this! CHAOS BOLT!”
Crimson released the energy from his hands and created a lightning bolt headed straight for Blitz. But even with Crimson’s greatest attack headed for him, Blitz seemed unfazed. The section of the roof exploded when Crimson’s attack made contact. When the dust had cleared, Blitz was no where to be seen.
“Wha? Where’d he go?” Crimson turned his head to look from all sides.
Suddenly, Crimson felt a pressure in his stomach and became quickly out of breath. Crimson weakly looked down to see that Blitz appeared from out of nowhere and landed a decisive blow to Crimson’s stomach. Crimson stumbled back and fell down near the edge of the roof top.
“All right, you win.” Crimson gasped out. “Go ahead and finish me.”
“There’s no point.” Blitz stated.
“You’re going to regret letting me go, Blitz. I promise you.” Crimson said before he ran away.
“That kid still has a lot to learn.” Blitz said to himself.
“Man, if that’s how you treat you friends these days, I’d hate to see what you’d do to me.”
Blitz looked back to see JJ leaning against the edge of the building roof after watching him and Crimson fight.
“What? It looks like you’ve seen a ghost or something.” JJ chuckled.
“All right, talk!” Blitz demanded. “Who are you and why do you look like JJ?”
“That’s easy.” JJ said. “It’s because I am JJ.”
“You’re lying.” Blitz stated. “I was there when JJ disappeared.”
“Yeah. Egghog Nega used the dimensional transporter to bring me back. Come on, show me what you got.”
Blitz reached behind his back and pulled out a special G.U.N. stick and pressed a button on it to transform into a sword handle. By applying his energy, Blitz created a blade of yellow chaos from the handle. It was at that time a storm arrived and drizzled all over them. Steam was emerging from the chaos weapons as the heat of combat took over.
“This is your last chance to run away.” JJ said.
“I don’t run from a fight.” Blitz stated.
With all said and done, the two hedgehogs ran forward in a quick charge. Both jumped into the air and clashed with each other. After landing on the ground, the two rebounded with JJ taking the offensive. JJ stabbed forward, but Blitz repelled it with his blade. JJ tried to trip him, but Blitz flipped over the hedgehog. Now Blitz took the offence and thrust forward four times, but missed every one of them. JJ and Blitz clashed again and held their positions.
“Not bad. Of course, if you were older, you would be at your prime.” Blitz commented.
“I don’t need to.” JJ stated.
JJ pushed Blitz off and continually attempted to stab Blitz. With Blitz keeping up with his movements, it was easy for him to turn the tables. Blitz kicked JJ back until he was pushed to the edge. Blitz thrust his blade forward, but JJ moved his head slightly to avoid it. The two heroes clashed again and held there position once more. It was anyone’s game at this point. The two struggled to hold on without showing any signs of giving up. It seemed to last forever until Blitz finally lost his concentration and lost the energy in his blade. JJ quickly reacted by kicking Blitz in the face and pinning him to the ground.
“So, this is the great Blitz. I’m not impressed.” JJ mocked. “Time to end this.”
JJ raised his wrist blade and lunge it forward to Blitz’s face. Just as it had seemed all over for Blitz, JJ suddenly stopped. Something was preventing JJ from finishing him.
JJ slowly stepped back before turning around and running away. JJ jumped across the roof tops and passed Crimson, who came back to watch the fight. Blitz looked sad at his departing friend until the sudden sound of footsteps filled the rooftop. Blitz looked around to see that he was surrounded by Darkrion’s elites. Blitz tried to run, but Juggeniusm cut him off and kicked him to the floor.
“He may not be a shard, but he is just as powerful.” Dinaru said. “He will make an excellent substitution. With his power, Darkrion’s revival will finally happen.”
Dragoon walked up to Blitz and lifted his mace over his head. Crimson was trying to catch up to JJ until Blitz’s screams of pain filled the air.
“Blitz!” Crimson and JJ exclaimed.
Without a second thought, the two ran back to where they left Blitz behind. By the time they reached him, the Shadow Lions were gathering around the elite’s and preparing for transport. Without thinking, Crimson flew up and gathered energy in his hands.
“Let him go!” Crimson shouted. “CHAOS BOLT!”
Crimson launched his signature attack at the beasts. Unfortunately, one of the Shadow Lions saw it coming and blasted the attack out of the sky with its mouth blast. The Shadow Lions created a vortex of purple chaos and expanded it around the elites. Crimson flew forward to try and stop them, but by the time he reached them, they were gone.
“Blitz? Blitz?! NO!!” Crimson screamed in agony.
“What have we done?” JJ whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Re: Future Chronicles: The Series   Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:03 pm

The rest of the heroes were at the hero’s base, enjoying the meal Serenity made. Sheila was still amazed by the way Blue ate his food. Just then, then front door slammed open and alerted the heroes. Blue jumped out of his chair when he found it was Crimson.
“Crimson, what is the matter?” Blue asked as he moved in closer.
“I was in the city.” Crimson started. “I was out in the city and...I did something wrong. It’s-it’s all my fault.”
“Crimson, calm down.” Blue instructed. After taking a few short breaths, Blue motioned Crimson to kneel to him. “Now tell me, what happened?”
“I did something really stupid, Blue.” Crimson stated.
“Go on.”
“Now I understand why we chose him in the first place.” Crimson said. “Now I understand why he’s is the better one and I’m not.”
“Crimson, you always bear the world’s problems on your shoulders.” Blue said wisely. “I had hoped that when your troubles were gone, that would disappear. But it appears that it has only gotten worse.”
“And that’s why Blitz was always better then me.” Crimson said.
“Though that trait is bad, it can also be good when you wish to protect someone.” Blue stated. “You may not know it, but you have qualities that would make you an even greater leader then Blitz could ever imagine. All you need to do is believe in these qualities and yourself.”
“Blue, I messed up big tonight. I’m never gonna be a leader.” Crimson said. “Those elite guys took Blitz.”
The base was filled with an ever-present silence as the heroes allowed the information to sink in. Blue’s expression was one of great disbelief and disappointment disbelief because Blitz had been taken, and disappointment because he did not see this coming. He did not blame Crimson, but only himself. Without a second thought, Blue grabbed his robe and put it on himself.
“We have waited too long.” Blue stated. “It is time we return to battle and get back our friend.”
The heroes jumped up in excitement as they were finally given permission to become heroes again.
“I also brought someone who might help.”
Crimson turned to the door and gave the signal for his friend to enter. When he walked inside the base, many of the heroes fell back in surprise and Blue's head literally exploded when they found JJ Blazestep standing at their door.
“Uh...I’m not too late, am I?” JJ asked nervously.
After ridding themselves of the initial shock, the heroes tried to devise a plan on how to rescue their captured friend.
“So they really are after the missing shard of the Chaos Emeralds?” Serenity asked.
“Yeah. They have been planning to use the monsters inside and combine their powers to create a weapon of mass destruction.” JJ explained.
“Just like King.” Sheila said.
“Since they couldn’t find the last shard, they had to settle for Blitz because he is just as strong as any shard.” JJ continued.
“And we only have one hour until the portal opens.” Serenity stated. “We have to strike now.”
“Agreed, so let’s move it.” JJ said.
Back at Krinkas Corp headquarters, Krinkas looked out the window as the seven shards were starting to align. Back in the main lobby, the four elites were making preparations for the upcoming event. The elites released the shards beast from their jeweled prisons and tied them down with ropes of Chaos. Amongst the demons was Blitz, who was pinned down to the floor and trapped along with the otherworldly monstrosities.
Back at the hero’s base, the heroes were prepping themselves for the upcoming battle. JJ ditched the suit and wore the same clothing he originally wore, but decided to keep the wrist blade cuffs.
“Watch out, Darkrion.” Viral forewarned while jabbing at the air. “Because Blur Team is back in action.”
“Ok, we only have forty-five minutes till the portal opens.” Blue said to the heroes. “Let make them count.”

The scene changes to the outside of Krinkas Corp Headquarters. A furious storm was brewing that none had seen since Nazo. Outside the main entrance, TBE and a horde of Shadow Elephants were lined up all around the building.
“As ordered, no one gets into the building, no one interferes, and no one bears witness.” TBE instructed his soldiers.
Just as TBE had finished, a blot of lightning struck not too far from them. The Shadow Elephants stood on their guard to await the oncoming threat.
“Hey, are we too late for the party?”
“I know that voice.” TBE whispered in shock.
When the heroes just from out of the shadows, TBE was surprised to find that they had all come prepared for a fight
Back inside the building, Krinkas was overlooking the development of his ultimate weapon from the second floor. He laughed at the shard beast’s struggle to free themselves, only to prove in vein. In the center of the monstrosities, a black space-like hole began to form. This could only be the portal to the demon’s world and Krinkas’s key to ultimate power.
“At last. After so long, my reign over this world will finally begin!” Krinkas shouted in victory.
Just then, Krinkas felt a small tap on his shoulder and turned around to face the person. Unfortunately, the second he turned, he found Miragonic’s blade hand piercing through his heart. Krinkas started to cough up blood and his vision grew weary. He had found out too late that the elites had betrayed him.
“WH-what have you done?” Krinkas gasped out.
“You’re time for controlling us is over.” A new voice entered. “Now it is time for me to return to my rightful position. Now our time can finally begin.”
Back outside, the battle was raging between the heroes and TBE’s army. Viral was zipping past the Shadow Elephants and ripping them apart with his weapons.
“How about an old school favorite?” Viral said as he stopped in front of a large group of soldiers. Viral held out his machine gun and gather a vast amount of electrical energy into his palm, covering his entire machine gun. “BULLET SURGE!”
Viral ran past the soldiers with blinding speed. At first it seem that nothing had happened. Suddenly, the Shadow Elephants were covered in electrical energy and exploded. Serenity was also doing well for herself even though she had not received as much training as the others.
“All right, who’s next?” Serenity asked the surrounding soldiers.
One soldier jumped forward, but Serenity flipped it over. Another two came at her, but she repelled with a spinning punch and kick. On the other side, Razor and Sheila were beating down the soldiers with their impressive display of teamwork with their ice and wind powers. While Razor killed the soldiers from a distance, Sheila knocked off any that came close to them.
“Wanna use for the disaster kick.” Razor suggested.
Nodding in agreement, Sheila jumped into the air and curled into a ball of ice. Razor used his airkinetic powers to cover him in wind as she came down. Razor reeled back his foot and kicked forward to launch Sheila into the barrage of soldiers. On the other side, JJ was dealing with his own problems.
“All right, who wants to up against me?” JJ boasted.
As the Shadow Elephants came charging in, JJ merely stepped aside from each blow and occasionally tripped the soldiers. But when he quickly found himself surrounded, JJ jumped into the air and curled into his ball form. The JJ ball rebounded off the enemy soldiers and destroyed them with his homing attack. Elsewhere, Blue was using his many acts of manipulation to subdue the soldiers.
“Come at me if you dare.” Blue challenged.
The Shadow Elephants came at him from all directions and completely crushed him under their combined weight. Suddenly, a red glow came from beneath them and exploded to obliterate them. Near the entrance, Crimson and TBE were locked in a faced down.
TBE and Crimson charged forward and swung their fists to each other. The two blows made contact and blew the two in opposite directions. TBE conjured a ball of dark energy and hurled it towards Crimson. Crimson counteracted by grasping the ball with his hands and threw the dark ball back. TBE easily swatted his own attack away, but did not come prepared for Crimson’s chaos bolt. The bolt of chaos energy threw TBE on the far end of the pathway, which gave the heroes a chance to make a break for it.
“Hey, guys, the front door’s open! Who was the idiot who forgot to lock the door?” Crimson shouted.
The heroes quickly responded and left from their fights and made their way to the entrance. Crimson pushed back any soldier that tried to attack them from behind. Once everyone was inside, Crimson created a mighty wave of chaos energy to push the enemies back before joining his friends. But even after making it inside, there was nothing to stop TBE’s army from attacking.
“What do we do now?” Sheila asked.
“I’m working on it.” Serenity said.
Remembering his last encounter in the building, Viral purposely crushed one of the stupid artifacts in the lobby. The alarm went off and shut all the doors in the building. There was the problem with the lasers, but Viral took care of that.
“Man that felt good.” Viral said.
With one situation handled, it was on to the next. As the heroes walked further into the building, the quickly found the shard beast tied up and the portal that led to their world.
“Cool. There’s something you don’t see everyday.” JJ said.
“Stay focused, JJ. Remember, we’re here to find Blitz.” Crimson said.
“You mean him?” JJ asked as he pointed to the tied up Blitz.
The heroes quickly ran to Blitz’s side and tried to break loose the bonds that held him. Seeing as how the ropes were made of chaos, JJ used his chaos wrist blades to slice the ropes apart.
“Yo, you ok, Blitz?” Crimson asked as he helped Blitz to his feet.
“I think I’ll be after I get the guys who did this.” Blitz said cracking his stiff bones.
“Good. Cause we could use a good leader at a time like this.” Crimson said.
Suddenly, a loud, bloodcurdling screams filled the room. In an instant, Krinkas was chucked off the second floor and thrown directly to the ground in front of them.
“Hey, it’s Krinkas.” Serenity said.
“Is he dead?” Razor asked.
“He can’t be he’s immortal.” Sheila responded.
Blue moved closer to kneel down to Krinkas’s body and placed his claw to Krinkas’s neck. The others wondered what he was doing. Finally, after a few more moments, Blue stood up with a solemn expression.
“He’s dead.” Blue stated.
“What? Impossible?” Crimson asked. “He’s Darkrion, right?”
“That is not Darkrion.”
The heroes looked over near the stairway and found Miragonic standing near the sides.
“What do you mean?” JJ asked.
“I knew from the very beginning that this Krinkas was not Darkrion.” Blue stated.
“But then, who is?” Razor asked.
Just as Blue was about to answer, footsteps could be heard coming from up the stairs. The footsteps grew closer until a figure started to emerge from the Blitzs. The figure was the real Krinkas, only he wore golden armor that covered most of his body.
“Krinkas!” Viral questioned.
“My name is not Krinkas, idiot.” Krinkas said.
“Ahh, I see you still carry the scars from your last battle...Darkrion.”
“WHAT?!” The entire group of heroes exclaimed.
“That’s right!” Darkrion said while reverting to his true form: The king of Darkness. “And after 24 years of waiting, my revenge shall be complete. Then, the entire world will suffer my wrath!”
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Re: Future Chronicles: The Series   Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:37 pm

“You know...After 24 years, you still haven’t learned your lesson, Darkrion.” Blue mocked.
“That is where you are mistaken.” Darkrion responded. “I have learned many things in the past few centuries. Good and evil, they are both only illusions. The only thing that exists is power and those to weak to control it. With the shard beast at my disposal, I will create a new order in this world.”
“You won’t win, Darkrion.” Blitz interjected.
“You really think it will be that easy?” Darkrion chuckled.
And as luck would have it, TBE’s Shadow Dinosaurs broke down the entrance and rushed into the hall where the battle was taking place. The soldiers stood calm while TBE walked pasted them.
“What is going on here?” TBE asked.
“Right on time, TBE.” Darkrion smirked. “This is your chance, TBE. Join us as part of our army. With your numbers, our strength, and the shard beast’s power, nothing will stop us from conquering this filthy planet. Your first job is to kill those little pests.”
Darkrion cackled with amusement as the heroes readied themselves to face TBE’s army. But to everyone’s surprise, neither TBE nor the soldiers made any type of movement. TBE stood there with his cold, empty eyes locked on Darkrion.
“What are you doing?!” Darkrion screeched. “Hurry up and kill those cretins!”
“I decline from your offer.” TBE said.
“What?!” Darkrion exclaimed.
“There is only one person fit to rule this world and that is me.” TBE stated.
TBE waved his hand and signaled his soldiers to disappear. TBE walked over to the heroes and stood by their side. “I never thought I would be doing this, but I ally myself with them.”
“Didn’t see that coming.” JJ muttered.
Viral, Serenity, Razor, Sheila. I trust that you will assist my soldiers in finding the last shard.” TBE said.
“What about the rest of you?” Viral asked.
“The five of us will remain here to buy you some time.” TBE explained. “Now hurry. We only have twenty minutes until the portal closes.”
“No need to tell us twice.” Viral said.
The four heroes quickly ran out of the building, leaving the heroes plus TBE faced against the immortal warlords.
“It will not make any difference.” Darkrion stated. “By the time they find it, the portal will already be closed with the five of you in it.”
“Sorry to bust your bubble, but we’re not going anywhere.” Blue said.
“Oh, I am definitely going to enjoy this.” Darkrion said.
And with that, the battle had started. Dragoon took the offensive and tried to strike down JJ with his claws. TBE continually dodged Mirgaonic’s blades by moving to several places. Crimson used his air shoes to hover over Tigerror’s head before he was stabbed by his teeth. Blitz slid under Juggeniusm’s legs before he was crushed under his mace. This left Blue and Darkrion.
Darkrion swung his fist around, but Blue ducked down to dodge and back flipped when Darkrion tried to strike him again. Blue’s attention was then changed to the shard beast as they were slowly starting to be sucked into the portal. Already Dragoon and Tigerror were gone and the Harrowk was next. Blue’s attention was returned to the battle when Darkrion kicked him to the wall.
“Ow, she’s almost as bad as Serenity when she’s angry.” Blue muttered.
TBE was still dodging Miragonic’s blades until finally, one managed to stab him. TBE instantly stopped and fell face forward to the ground. Satisfied, Stinglash turned away to handle the other heroes. Suddenly, Stinglash and Miragonic’s bodies were being wrapped around by a large purple coil and couldn’t move. Then, TBE head appeared from the coil.
TBE unwound his body and flipped them into the ceiling and watched them fall to the ground. Meanwhile, Blitz was mocking Juggeniusm by dodging his mace, without even turning his back. Juggeniusm finally threw a fit and started swinging up, down, left, right, and basically every direction. When he was finished, he found that Blitz was gone.
“Temper, temper.”
He looked up, only to receive Blitz’s fire in his face. Meanwhile, Crimson was in the air, not even bothering to fight, and laughed at Predation’s futile attempts to reach him.
“Come on. You almost got me.” Crimson taunted.
Predation growled at the hedgehog. The small porcupine climbed up the walls and made a jump for Crimson. It appeared he had him until Crimson floated higher and watched as Predation smash into the other wall. Meanwhile JJ was climbing backwards up the stairs as Harrowk continued his assault on the hedgehog.
“You know the thing about you immortal guys is that...Well, you’re immortal.” JJ said stupidly.
Harrowk forced JJ back to the balcony on the second level. JJ looked back for a moment and looked down to the long drop. He also saw that Predation was being sucked into the portal.
“You should realize by now that you can’t win.” Darkrion stated.
“I was always the slow one.” Blue joked.
Darkrion swung at Blue’s head. But the moment he did, Blue reverted to his liquid form and moved under his feet and reformed behind him. Blue reeled back his fist by five feet just as Darkrion turned to him. Blue swung his fist and landed it directly on his circular scarred forehead.
“Haha! I got it!” Blue laughed.
As the heroes were keeping themselves alive from the elite’s attacks, JJ stood back-to-back with Blitz.
“They better hurry up.” Blitz said.
“Don’t worry, Viral will get the job done.” JJ assured him, but it didn’t work.
“That is exactly what I’m afraid of.”
Back in Neo Future City, Viral and Sheila were running through the city streets with Serenity and Razor on their backs.
“Can’t you go any faster?” Serenity complained in Viral’s ear box.
“You wanna run instead?” Viral returned.
“Well maybe I would.”
“You would think they would be more worried about the last shard.” Razor whispered to Sheila, who agreed with him.
As they were running across the street, a giant, blood-red fox jumped out from behind the buildings and snapped his jaws at his pray. It jumped at the heroes, but missed when the made a right turn. The fox did not give up and continued his savage pursuit showing the shard in it’s tail.
“How did people not notice that anyway?” Sheila questioned.

Back at the fight, the heroes plus TBE seemed to be holding the advantage against Darkrion and his elites. Now matter how hard they tried, the elites could defeat the heroes and were pushed to the edge of the demon portal. But jumped before they could celebrate their victory, TBE spread the bad news.
“We only have forty seconds until the portal closes!” TBE shouted.
“And we can’t stopped them until the last shard is here.” Blitz examined as all of the elites were sucked in..
“Haha! It’s all over.” Darkrion stated. “When the portal closes, I will remain immortal forever!”
“Even though I hate to admit it, he’s right.” Crimson said. “It’s over.”
All hope seemed lost for the heroes and the world. But then, a miracle happened. Just as that point, Viral and the girls kicked inside the building with the Fox tailing close behind them.
“Look out! Wide load coming through!” Viral shouted.
Viral and the girls jumped to the side to get out of the demons path. But not before Viral electrocuted its leg and forced it to the ground. The Fox slid off the building floor and the shard that was in it’s tail was headed directly for the fighting group. Acting quickly, Blue covered his entire body around the heroes and TBE and reverted every one of them into puddles. The demon slid past the heroes and pushed itself, Darkrion, and his men into the demon’s portal. With the addition of the last demon and time running out, the elites were robbed of their immortality and locked away in the demon’s realm.
“Well, there’s something you don’t see everyday.” Viral Commented.
Blue reverted back to his solid form, which also allowed the others to return to their normal forms as well.
“Well, that felt weird.” JJ commented.
“How come you never told us you could do that?” Blitz asked.
“I didn’t know.” Blue admitted.
“So did we win?” Sheila said as she and the others came together.
“Yes, Sheila.” Blue answered. “Darkrion is gone for good.”
“NOT YET!!” A familiar voice boomed throughout the building. “DON’T THINK THIS IS OVER! IT’S ONLY JUST BEGUN!”
Just then, the demon portal was suddenly reopened.
The heroes looked to the portal and saw Darkrion floating high above it. the portal itself seemed to be much bleaker and less stable then normal. Just when they thought it couldn’t get worse, all eight shard beasts were forcefully pulled out of the portal and floated around Darkrion.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Re: Future Chronicles: The Series   Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:49 pm

Just as the battle had seemed over, Darkrion seeming had risen from the dead. Through sheer will alone, Darkrion not only reopened the portal, but also dragged the shards back with him. The heroes plus TBE watch helplessly from below as Darkrion floated high above with the shards held captive.
“You have got to be kidding me.” JJ complained.
“What are you up to now, Darkrion?” Blue questioned.
“Did you really think it would be that easy?” Darkrion laughed. “I have been preparing three thousand years for this day and you think I would give up now?”
“Well, it might help.” Sheila said.
“Joke all you want!” Darkrion exclaimed. “I have been preparing to create the ultimate weapon: myself!”
“Huh?” Everyone said.
Darkrion brought his hands together to form an unusual hand sign while chanting in an unknown language. As he chanted, a vast amount of black chaos escaped from his body. The black chaos separated wrapped around the shards and pulled them within Darkrion’s body.
“Hahaha!” Darkrion laughed evilly with his new demonic voice. “Behold! I have become the ultimate weapon of destruction! I am no longer the weak Darkrion! I am the immortal Darkerius, king of demons!”
“It’s never easy, is it?” Razor said.
Darkrion, now going by the name Darkerius, extended his 100 wings and smashed down the walls of the building before flying straight up into the sky. Those who were close to the building could see the monster clearly as it flew directly over the skies of Future City. The police attempted to call back up, but with a single glare, Darkerius shut down all the electricity in the city.
“Attention, you pathetic fools.” Darkerius’s voice boomed. “I am Darkerius, your new overlord. And those who oppose me shall die!”
Back at the former Krinkas Corp headquarters, the Heroes quickly dug themselves out of the destruction that Darkerius created just in time to hear her proclamation of self-rule.
“Great. We lost the shards, the city, and our dignity. This is turning out to be a fine day.” Viral said sarcastically.
“What are we supposed to do now?” Serenity asked. “We can’t just let that monster take over the world.”
“We don’t have a choice.” TBE said. “As long as he contains the shards inside of him, Darkerius will remain immortal.”
“And even if we did try to fight him, we wouldn’t even make a scratch.” Crimson said.
“I might have stood a chance if we had the seven chaos emeralds.” Blitz said.
“Did you say chaos emeralds?” JJ asked with a smirk present on his face.
“Yes.” Crimson said.
JJ reached behind his back and held out a brown sack. “Check this out.”
JJ turned the sack upside down and dumped the contents out on the ground. The heroes watched as one, two, three, four, five, six, seven differently colored jewels. The gang instantly recognized these jewels to be the legendary chaos emeralds.
“The chaos emeralds?!” Serenity exclaimed in surprise. “Where did you find them?”
“I had a lot of free time.” JJ said in a bored manner. “I decided to find these for fun.”
“If we can focus for a moment and get back to the problem at hand.” TBE interrupted. “Even if you do fight him, you won’t win.”
“Then what do you suggest?” Serenity asked.
“JJ, Blitz, and Crimson will keep Darkerius distracted for a while.” TBE explained. “Meanwhile, the rest of us will try to dig up the portal and send him back.”
“Sound’s like a plan to me.” Viral said.
“You guys ready?” JJ asked.
“Ready!” Blitz and Crimson said.
The trio of hedgehogs gathered around the seven chaos emeralds and started to react. The seven emeralds floated off the ground and above the hero’s heads. The trio raised their hands to emeralds and began to embrace the positive energies of the emeralds. The energies coursed through their bodies and unlocked their hidden powers to transform them into, Super JJ, Super Blitz, and Super Crimson. The three nodded to each other before taking to the skies for the final battle with Darkerius.
Unknown to the hero’s presence, Darkerius continued his conquest of the world. Starting with the take over of the city. The world’s G.U.N. armed forces tried to take Darkerius head on, but their weapons proven insufficient again the beast. With a single breath, Darkerius blew the forces out of the city and into the sea.
“Do any of you think you stand a chance against me?” Darkerius laughed. “There is nobody that can defeat me.”
“Just call me nobody.”
Darkerius turned to see where the voice came from, only to receive three fists to the side of his face. The force of the hit blasted Darkerius back and into a building which collapsed on impact. After regaining his senses, Darkerius found the ones who punched him to be JJ, Blitz, and Crimson.
Darkerius charged forward and prepared for the biggest battle of the age. Meanwhile, TBE and the heroes were tirelessly digging up the demon portal. TBE looked to the stars in the sky to see that they were still aligned thanks to Darkerius, but were slowly starting to come apart. He also looked to the skies above the city to see the immense battle taking place.
“We only have a short while before it’s too late.” TBE said. “If they don’t bring back that portal soon, my plan will be for nothing.” TBE turned when he heard a sudden noise and found that Viral was pile on by an avalanche of rocks. “We’re doomed.”
Back in the city, JJ was thrown clear across the sky and knocked down to the ground by one of Darkerius’s wings. Darkerius was prepared to stomp the hedgehog when and unknown force stopped him and flipped him on his back. Blitz quickly grabbed JJ off the ground before Darkerius had a chance to recover. Once back in the air, Darkerius turned to Crimson, who summoned up over 100 yellow bolts around his body.
“CHAOS ARROW!” Crimson yelled.
The horde of bolts left Crimson’s side and plunged themselves at Darkerius’s body. On contact, the bolts created a series of explosions that combined together to create one large explosion.
“Nothing could have survived that.” Blitz said.
Just when he thought they had won, Darkerius dived from out of the smoke and hovered above Blitz. His chest opened up and fired an immense beam of red light on the hedgehog. Luckily, JJ was able to pull Blitz out of its direction before he was blown to bits. When the two were safe, Crimson joined them and looked to the destruction Darkerius caused. The hole left behind was enormous and, if you had to guess, was at least fifty feet below surface level.
“Whoa. I can’t believe he did that.” Crimson said.
“We have to be careful.” Blitz warned. “One more blast like that and we are all doomed.”
“Whatever you say. Let’s just finish the already.” JJ said.
The trio scattered when Darkerius swung his wing at them. Blitz attacked from the left side, while Crimson distracted his from the right side. With Darkerius’s attention diverted, JJ made a dive to his heart. Just as JJ was about to strike, he suddenly came to a halt when he locked eyes with him. Darkerius quickly caught on and swung his wings to knock JJ away from him.
“JJ, what happened?” Blitz asked as he and Crimson regrouped. “Why did you stop?”
“The shards listen to them.” JJ said. “They sound sad.”
“They were forced to be weapons against their will.” Blitz said wisely. “They just want to go home.”
“Then let’s help them.” Crimson said. Crimson floated away from the group and close to Darkerius’ head.
“Hahaha!” Darkerius laughed. “What are you doing? These creatures are nothing but mindless, heartless beasts. They can’t feel anything. They do not feel sadness. Now, time to end this silly little game once and for all.”
Darkerius opened his chest and gathered a great amount of red energy. Just as Darkerius prepared to fire, the attack suddenly disappeared. Darkerius looked questioningly until the shard beast started squirming around trying to pull themselves away from the body.
“What’s happening?” JJ asked.
“The shards. They’re trying to break free.” Blitz answered.
“Guys, this is our chance to attack.” Crimson said.
“But with what?” Blitz asked.
“A triple attack!” JJ exclaimed.
“Of course! Why didn’t I think of it before?” Blitz said.
As Darkerius struggled to keep himself together, JJ and Crimson curled into the ball forms with Blitz controlling them. Blitz used his gravity and electric powers to hold them together, one on top of the other.
“Now!” Crimson shouted.
Blitz gathered all his super chaos energy at once in between his hand and shoots all 3 of them forward.
“TRIPLE HOMING ATTACK!” the three shouted as one.
They were spinning in a simultaneous motion to create a large golden ball. Before Darkerius had a chance regain consciousness of the situation, he felt himself hit head on by the attack. He tried his very best to fight back, but he was powerless compared to the 3. Finally, Darkerius gave in and was obliterated in the inferno that was JJ, Crimson and Blitz. When the 3 broke apart, they bashed their knuckles together, realizing their enemy was finally defeated.
Uh...Guys.” Crimson called down. “I hate to spoil the celebration, but we still have to take the shards back.”
“Leave that to me.” Blitz said. “CHAOS CONTROL!”
And in a flash of light, the heroes and the shards were gone. Back with the others, they were finally able to uncover the demon portal just in time for their arrival. TBE looked to the sky and saw the stars beginning to separate.
“Hurry! It’s about to close!” TBE shouted.
Hearing this, the shard beast quickly jumped back in the portal that led home and the demon portal began to close. But, just as it did, TBE started to gather a great amount of chaos in the form of a ball in his hand.
“Now to make sure this never happens again.” TBE said.
TBE ran forward and threw the ball at the portal. Just a split second before the portal closed, the energy ball collided with it, creating a large explosion of energy that sent everyone flying. Out in space, the demons stars were starting to separate until they suddenly turned purple. Then, without warning, they exploded in the vast depths of space. Back at the base, the heroes recover from the blast.
“What was that all about?” Sheila questioned.
“He made it so that the portal would never be opened again.” Blue answered.
“So then, that means...” Serenity trailed off.
“Yes, Serenity, it’s finally over.” Razor said.
“Well, it’s about time.” Viral said.
“Looks like we can finally relax.” Blue said with a huge sigh of relief.
“You would think that, wouldn’t you?” A new voice sounded.
The heroes just at the voice and turned to the point where TBE once stood. A small figure could be seen within the smoke and was made clear when it walked out. Blue stepped back in shock when they found who the new figure was.
“What? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”
“B-but how?” Blue asked. “It can’t be.”
“It’s me alright the first evil to ever exist: THE BLACK CHAOS EMERALD AKA APOCALYPSE!” TBE shouted.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Re: Future Chronicles: The Series   Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:59 pm

The heroes had just defeated Darkerius, the king of demons, and returned the shard beast to their proper home. But just when they thought it was over, the worst had just begun. The Black Chaos Emerald known had returned from the grave.
“I bet you’re surprised to see me, huh?” The Black Chaos Emerald smirked.
“We should be. You’re supposed to be dead.” Blitz stated.
“I would be, if it wasn’t for my ever subjects.” The Black Chaos Emerald said.
“So how did you get back in the first place?” Sheila questioned.
“I was simple really.” The Black Chaos Emerald said. “You see, after I was banished one billion years ago. I learned that if Darkrion could combine his temporal powers with the shard beast’s power, it would create an opening to allow me an escape.”
“You’ve had this planned out for the past one billion years, didn’t you?” Crimson asked.
“Pretty much.” The Black Chaos Emerald said simply.
“You may have gotten back from hell, but we’ll be sure to send you back!” Viral exclaimed.
Viral held out his claw and gather a vast amount of electrical energy into his palm, covering his entire machine gun. Viral charged forward with his machine gun and struck towards The Black Chaos Emerald’s head. Unfortunately, the evil emerald merely moved to the side and allowed the attack to pass him. This gave The Black Chaos Emerald a chance to counter by placing his tip on Viral’s chest and blasting through it. Viral fell back to the group, to wrecked to fight.
The Black Chaos Emerald turned back to see Crimson floating in midair with a swarm of Chaos Bolts floating behind him. With a wave of his hand, the rubble flew by and was headed for The Black Chaos Emerald. But The Black Chaos Emerald was not worried for he had summoned a barrier of black chaos to block them. When The Black Chaos Emerald lowered the shield, he created a pulse of energy that sent Crimson flying to what remained of the walls.
“Crimson!” Razor cried. “I’ll kill you!”
Razor ran forward in anger and attempted to smash The Black Chaos Emerald. The Black Chaos Emerald turned just in time to duck his claws from cutting him. The Black Chaos Emerald aimed at his leg, but Razor flipped over him. Razor landed and swiped his hand across the emerald’s face. The Black Chaos Emerald appeared unaffected as his wound healed by itself and jabbed into Razor’s gut. Razor grasped his stomach in pain before falling over on the floor.
“It’s good to know there is still some challenge left.” The Black Chaos Emerald said.
“We haven’t even gotten to the main event.” Blitz said.
Blitz and JJ ran at lightning speed side-by-side towards The Black Chaos Emerald. Mephiles Then Blitz and JJ separated and started to track around The Black Chaos Emerald. The two high-speed hedgehogs created a tornado to trap The Black Chaos Emerald inside as they prepared their attacks.
“NEXUS CRASH!” JJ yelled
“ELEMENT STRIKE!” Blitz yelled
JJ and Blitz jumped back as the attacks collided with the Black Emerald. The blasts erupted to obliterate whatever remained of the area. Lucky enough, Blue used his chaos magic to create a shield around all the heroes.
“Next time, how about not cutting it too close.” Blue said sarcastically.
“Well, at least it’s over.” JJ chuckled.
“It took a lot more then that to kill him the first time.” Blitz stated. As the dust began to blow, Blitz could see a figure standing in the midst of it. “And it looks like it will take a lot more this time.”
“Seriously, is that all you have to offer?” The Black Chaos Emerald smirked as he walked out of the dust. “Looks like the other dimension has weakened you considerably, JJ.”
“Hey, don’t mock us.” JJ said.
“Or else what?” The Black Chaos Emerald asked.
“Or...we’ll use fusion.” JJ lied.
“Wha?” Blitz asked.
“Nice lie.” The Black Chaos Emerald said.
“Evil villain say what?” JJ asked.
“I knew it!” The Black Chaos Emerald shouted laughing. The Black Chaos Emerald turned and started to walk away.
“I’d say that went pretty well.” Blue said before he noticed that everyone was in need of medical attention. “Uh...medic?”
The next day, Crimson went to visit Nega and was currently locked in their usual chess match. During the game, Crimson gave details of all that had happened yesterday.
“My, that is impressive.” Nega said. “I’d wish I had thought of that. It would have made world conquest a lot easier.”
“Too bad you won’t have your chance. The portal is closed for good.” Crimson informed.
“Well, a man can dream.” Nega said.
“I really owe you, Nega.” Crimson said suddenly. “If it wasn’t for you, I never would have known about them until it was too late.”
“What are enemies for?” Nega said.
“Killing each other, but that’s beside the point.” Crimson said.
“Thanks for that rude compliment.” Nega said.
“Don’t thank me yet. Wait until you see your next opponent.” Crimson smirked.
The door opened to reveal Viral leaning against it.
“Hi.” Viral said casually.
“I guess that’s my cue to go.” Crimson said as he stood up to walk out.
As Crimson left, Viral took his place across the chess board of Nega.
“Since I‘m smarter, I can’t lose.” Nega said.
--3 moves later--
“Checkmate.” Viral said.
“DANG!!” Nega screamed.
Later, all the heroes were sitting around the table of their base to enjoy a victory feast specially prepared by Sheila. Everyone was enjoying their feast until Serenity spoke up.
“It’s been hard for us, but we’ve managed to pull through.” Serenity said. “It’s so nice to enjoy the company of JJ again. Even if he is a total pig.”
“Hey.” JJ said with his face crammed with food.
“Close your mouth, JJ. That’s disgusting.” Sheila said.
“It would be nice if the whole team was together again.” Blue said
“Well, that brings me to some more good news.” Serenity scooted closer to Blue. “Blue, we will be expecting some guest soon.”
“Really? When?” Blue asked.
“In one month for one, many for many.” Serenity said with a great smile.
“What?” Blue asked. “But why so long?”
“They needs time to prepare.” Serenity giggled.
“Eh?” Blue said.
“She’s saying Shun is joining are team idiot.” Sheila interrupted.
Blue quickly snapped his head to Serenity, who nodded to Sheila’s answer. Suddenly, Blue’s eyes disappeared and he dissolved into a puddle of his former self.
“Somehow, I expected that.” Serenity laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Re: Future Chronicles: The Series   Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:46 pm

It was only weeks ago when the heroes of the future defeated the king of demons, Darkerius. But even with Egghog Nega carefully under watch, no one could predict the coming of The Black Chaos Emerald’s next evil plan. The scene opens up to a frozen mountain area in the north of Future City. Trudging through the deep forest was a tall silver machine with a body structure similar to Silver Blur. The machine was similar to Metal Overlord. It appeared to be looking for something as it dug into the ground and found a box. As it opened the box, it discovered it had found what it was looking for: The Time Stones.
“Nega was right, they are here.” The creature said as he clutched the stones. “Metal was foolish enough to leave these behind. Now with the time stones, I will go back in time to correct those mistakes I made so long ago.”
“Wow, 24 years hasn’t done good to you.” the creature looked to the trees and found Shun standing on the branch. “How’ve you been, Silver Blur?”
“Shun...” The creature known as Silver Blur growled. “If you think you will defeat me this time, you are sadly mistaken. I have grown more powerful after 24 years then your father ever could in an eternity.”
“Let’s find out.” Shun smirked.
Shun jumped down from the tree and zipped forward the moment he touched ground. Shun swung his fist across Silver Blur’s chest...only to phase through him.
“What...?” Shun said in a confused manner.
Taking advantage of the confusion, Silver Blur reached to grab Shun by his head. Silver Blur swung the Black hedgehog over his shoulder and hurled him to the nearest tree. Shun tried to stand up, but Silver Blur came in fast and grabbed the hedgehog by the throat to pin him down.
“As you can see, my speed has greatly surpassed yours.” Silver Blur stated. Silver Blur lifted Shun into the air and punched him through the tree. “Now if you don’t mind, I have a little business to attend to.” Silver Blur reached behind him to pull out the yellow chaos emerald. The time stones reacted to the emerald and floated above his head. “TIME CONTROL!”
The chaos emerald then shot out seven beams of light that struck the time stones surrounding it. the stones began spinning at a wild pace. Within a matter of seconds, a white vortex appeared before them.
“I would hate to fight and run, but a have an engagement with an old friend and would hate to miss it.” Silver Blur said before he jumped into the vortex.
“Oh man.” Shun said while moving closer to the vortex. “Well, I always wanted a vacation.” He said before jumping into the vortex.
---------------------------------------
--24 Years Before--
As the white vortex opened, Shun jumped down from and scanned his new surroundings. To much of his surprise, the former mountain region had transformed into a beach before his very eyes. As he looked down the coast, he spotted a small trace of civilization up ahead. Shun climbed a random palm tree to get a better look. It was a town filled with many rivers going through it and the whole place seemed to be an inspiration to water.
“That’s Soleanna. It was like that before they changed it into Aquatic City. Maybe I’ll find Silver Blur there.”
Meanwhile, on the other side of the town. The scene takes place at a nearby jewelry store. Silver Blur, wearing a black clock, was standing in the center of the store. Of all the priceless jewels there, only one caught his attention.
“The Space Ruby. Exactly as I remember it would be.” Silver Blur said.
Right in front of him, on a tall pedestal and covered by a glass case, stood the Space Ruby. Silver Blur’s eyes stood solely on the jewel.
“Yo, Silver Butt!” Silver Blur turned to see Shun standing only a few feet from him. “How about you stop playing around and start getting serious.”
“So much for my easy get away.” Silver Blur said.
Shun threw a kick, but Silver Blur blocked with his steel enforced tail. Silver Blur whipped his tail to knock him back.
“How pathetic.” Silver Blur said.
Silver Blur wrapped his tail around Shun and started to tighten it to squeeze the life out of Shun. Silver Blur smiled evilly until Shun bit him. They didn’t do anything, but they did distract him long enough to allow Shun to escape. “Hahaha! You are even more pathetic then I thought.” Silver Blur laughed.
Silver Blur raised his claw and whacked Shun into the air. Silver Blur turned his back for a moment before jumping backwards into the air. Silver Blur stretches the spikes on his back and cages Shun inside.
“METAL STORM!” Silver Blur yells.
Silver Blur released a surge of electricity through his spikes and shocks Shun in the process. Strangely enough, he had completely missed Shun when he had the chance. Silver Blur looked into his claw and smiled with evil satisfaction. But while he was distracted, he did not notice Shun as he curled into his ball form.
“Hey, don’t forget me!” Shun shouted.
The second Silver Blur looked over; he was nailed to the forehead by Shun’s spin dash attack. The blow wasn’t strong enough to actually knock Silver Blur off his feet, but for some reason, he purposely threw himself. Taking a moment to recollect himself, Silver Blur used his speed to run back to the battle with Shun.
“So, this is what it has come down to. The final battle for the fate of the future.” Silver Blur said.
“Time to end this.” Silver Blur places his claws forward and pulls out a mass amount of black chaos to form a black sphere of electricity between them. “Take this! CHRONIC HELL STRIKE!”
Silver Blur launched the sphere forward towards Shun. Along the way, the sphere of electricity gathered as much electrically energy from nearby objects and grew larger at a rapid pace. But despite all that, Shun seemed to be calm.
“Take this! CHAOS KICK!” Shun taunted. Shun just grabbed a pole and swung around it until the sphere was in his foot’s reach and he rebounded it back at Silver Blur.
Silver Blur stood frozen at the sight of his greatest attack being rebounded and did not move when the Chronic Hell Strike hit. Silver Blur was literally blown to pieces on contact and not a single piece was left. When it was over, only the time stones and the chaos emerald remained. Shun picked up the yellow chaos emerald and the time stones floated above him.
“Well, guess it’s time to head back.” Shun said. Shun raised the yellow emerald and shouted. “CHAOS CONTROL!”
Later on we see Silver Blur’s head washed up on the shore half buried in the sand. A crab walks up and starts pinching it and suddenly, the eye glows.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Re: Future Chronicles: The Series   Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:54 pm

“Wahoo!” Terro, a violet hedgehog that looked like Rock wearing blue jeans and a black T-shirt with a flame cheered as he burst out the school’s front doors at sixty-five miles per hour. He was followed by a mob of students. He was the first student to be out of the school building for the summer, and Terro loved summer more than any other time of the year. To Terro, summer meant non-stop fun and excitement…he was not one to sit around at all. He skidded to a stop and let the crowd pass while he waited for his friends.
It wasn’t long before the first of them extracted himself from the crowd: it was Scorch, his cousin. He was a orange hedgehog that looked like Wing that had green spots on his ears and tail, he wore a simple blue shirt under a white tank top with brown jeans and brown hiking boots.
“At last…summer!” Locke said triumphantly to his cousin. “Man, am I excited!” Scorch rolled his eyes. Terro was always this exuberant about summer vacation, even though he was going to spend half of it doing chores and yard work. Scorch reminded his cousin of this, but Terro wagged his finger.
“Not this year…” With a flourish, he presented a invitation to Scorch while throwing another one to him.
“Hello there, I am Blitz Takeshi Blazer. I’m the leader of the Blur Team 2 and I would like to invite you to our team. We’re located in Future City.”
“So you wanna join or what?” Terro asked.
“I’m game.” Scorch said.
------------
“Mom, I’m home!” A black hedgeog with blue crystalline streaks that wore a simple T-shirt and shorts called to his mother as he stepped inside the large apartment they had. A pink female hedgehog wearing a simple dress and blouse poked her head out of the kitchen. Her quills remained in the position they were when she was young. But she was no ordinary hedgehog mother. She was Rapid Florina Light.
“Oh, hello Lock…how was your last day?” she said as she finished wiping a dish. Lock simply strode up to her and proudly presented his report card. Her eyes widened with joy…her son actually did well this year. So much was her joy she couldn’t help but hug him as hard as she could. Locke struggled a bit in embarrassment. Once the teenager had been released from his mother’s embrace, he asked her the question that he had been waiting to ask for quite some time.
“Mom, can I go join the Blur Team 2?” he asked excitedly. Rapid looked his report card again, thought for a moment, and smiled.
“Of course you can, Lock…you’ve earned it.” At this, Lock pumped his fist and hooted before racing up to his room. He immediately got on is computer.
------------
Blitz was in front of the main computer of the base.
“So, 3 people have accepted already.” Blitz said.
Soon a screen dropped into the room and a picture of the GUN commander Mach appeared.
“Hello Blitz.” Mach greeted.
“Hey Uncle Mach.” Blitz greeted in return.
“How are the invitations going?” Mach asked.
“We’ve gotten a yes from Terro Teleflame, Scorch Teleflame, and Lock Light. We still haven’t been answered by the others.” Slick said.
“That’s good so far, we need as many people as possible.” Mach said.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Re: Future Chronicles: The Series   Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:09 pm

“DON’T TOUCH ME!”
“IT’S COMINING BACK!”
“IT’S OVER!”
------------------------------------
Blitz had been having strange thoughts lately about some events of the past lately, he had been forced to hear a replay of the universe’s end and it was really starting to worry him. The scene then opens to the Pacific Ocean around a small island near Japan. Blitz was directing the ship, Crimson was in charge of navigation, Viral was repairing the outside of the ship. But up in the bow, Shun was keeping a steady eye on the island ahead.
“Are you sure she’s there!” Crimson yelled.
“For the last time, yes!” Shun replied irritably. “My electric tracker has never been wrong. I know Sheila is on that island.”
“Tell me again,” Viral said, pulling himself back onto the ship. “Why exactly is she looking for a demon?”
“Something about bananas?” Blitz guessed causing everyone to fall over.
--------------------------------
“This place is huge!” Blue exclaimed.
“How are we ever going to find Sheila in all this?” Serenity asked.
“My electric tracker is still in effect.” Shun explained. “Just follow me and we’ll find her within the hour.”
“I still don’t trust that type of thunder.” Crimson said.
“Deal with it.” Shun replied. “And just so you know, Sheila is close by.”
“Where is she?” Blitz questioned.
“She is just a half mile north of here.” Shun stated.
“Then what are we waiting for?” Blitz said cheerfully.
“You know, hyperness isn’t safe.” Serenity said sternly.
“Neither is being a hero.” Blue commented.
Serenity shook her head and followed the band of men into the jungle. After trekking through several swamps, creeping trees, and winding bogs, the crew came to a clearing in the middle of the island. There were small remains of a campfire and several branches form into a tent, but there was no sign of life with the whole area.
“These embers are fresh.” Serenity stated; examining the campfire remains. “She couldn’t have left for a few minutes.”
“No, my tracker says she’s here somewhere.” Shun said sternly.
“I knew it.” Crimson smirked. “All that electricity has finally gone to your head.”
“Shut it!” Shun growled irritably. “If you think you can do a better...”
“Hey, did you guys hear that?” Blue interrupted.
“Hear what?” Viral asked.
“I don’t know.” Blue said shiftily. “It sounds like something’s moving in the trees.”
The group remained silence, waiting to hear for the noises Blue stated. But after two minutes of silence, the only thing that could be heard was the wind brushing through the trees.
“I don’t hear anything.” Blitz said. “Maybe you...”
Suddenly, something blue flashed through the group, knocking them to the ground. The everyone jumped back to their feet and faced the creature that passed them. It was Sheila.
“See, I told you!” Shun shouted victoriously. “I knew my thunder wasn’t wrong.”
“Ow!” The female screamed. “Why did he have to hit so hard!?”
“So what are you doing here?” Sheila questioned.
“Looking for you.” Blitz informed.
“Don’t tell me the black emerald is back again.” Sheila sighed.
“Worse.” Blitz said seriously.
“But why?” Blue asked.
“I’ve been having strange thoughts of an event that will likely be in the past from what I heard. I need to find information I can pass to my father.” Blitz explained
“And wind up lost in the Sahara Desert?” Crimson asked. “I think we'd have a better chance with a blind badger.”
Morning arrived in a few hours with Blitz and his crew awoke to greet it. Blitz’s then he noticed something was missing. Shun. They had Sheila lead the way since she’s the only one who knows her way around the island. But after two hours of looking, they crew came up with nothing.
“Where is he?” Blitz asked worried. “It’s not like him to venture off like this.”
“Why doesn’t he just use his little hocus-pocus to find his way back?” Crimson grumbled.
“Stop it, Crimson!” Serenity said sternly. “It’s because of your insensitivity that Shun went off in the first place.”
“I am not insensitive.” Crimson defended.
“Oh, please.” Viral rolled his eyes. “You’re about as sensitive as Blue is dumb.”
“Yeah.” Blue nodded. Five seconds later, he got confused by what he meant. “Huh?”
“Why exactly do you need me again?” Sheila whispered to Blitz.
“I need better company and my girlfriend seems to be the only person that fits the catagory.” Blitz replied.
As they continued their trek through the jungle, they found the air becoming thicker and the temperature hotter. Serenity was starting to lag behind, not used to this kind of intensity, and Blue offered to carry her on his back which she accepted. The pirate crew quickly found the source of the unusual atmosphere as they suddenly appeared in the middle of a desert.
“Is this supposed to be here?” Blitz asked.
“No.” Sheila shook her head. “This island is one big jungle; there shouldn’t be any deserts.”
“Then where did all this come from?” Blue questioned.
“How am I supposed to know?!” Sheila roared irritably.
“Forget the desert,” Crimson said. “Who’s that?”
Crimson pointed his hand out into the vast sands; a blurred figure was making its approach. As the figure came closer, his form became clear to the group. It was a human, an old man to be exact, with a bald head, piercing yellow eyes, pointed ears, and a small white beard. He wore a black and grey trench coat, a white shirt and gloves, black pants and boots. The old man seemed to travel across the desert sands without a problem from the atmosphere. He stopped a few yards from Blitz and his crew.
“Who are you?” Serenity asked curiously. “What is this place?”
“I am known as Master Xehanort.” Xehanort stated. “And I have brought you here to this ancient battle ground.”
“But why have you brought us here?” Blue asked.
“Forget him.” Sheila said. “The sooner we find Shun, the sooner you guys can leave.”
“Shun.” Xehanort said thoughtfully. “He wouldn’t happen to be a hedgehog?”
“Yeah, how did you know?” Viral questioned suspiciously.
Master Xehanort grinned wickedly and stepped aside to reveal Shun. But something was wrong with him. His eyes were blank, his expression was lacking, and he was wielding a large weapon in his hand. The weapon was shaped like a sword, but with red cogs at the end and green eyes on the hilt and the teeth.
“Hey, Shun, what are you doing here?” Viral asked. No reply. “Hey, what’s up with him?”
“Aw, you not still mad, are you?” Crimson grumbled.
“Don’t bother.” Xehanort said. “Your voices can no longer reach him where he is.”
“What do you mean?” Blitz asked seriously.
“It means, Shun’s mind is possessed.” Sheila growled. “I don’t like the feel of this guy.”
“Hey, old geezer!” Blitz shouted. “Whatever you did to Shun, you better set him straight.”
“Don’t worry; your friend will be restored soon enough.” Xehanort stated. “Just as soon as I have a word with Blitz.”
“Forget it, pal!” Crimson exclaimed, holding up his fists. “If you want to get to our leader, you’ll have to go through us first!”
“It shall be a pleasure.” Xehanort said calmly.
Xehanort’s cool attitude was starting to bug Crimson, so the hedgehog went on the attack. Without listening to his friends warnings, Crimson kicked off the ground his fist out in front. Xehanort remained calm in the situation and merely raised his hand to the sky. This action caused a pillar of stone to suddenly burst from the ground and slam into Crimson. While Crimson was thrown back to the rest of the crew, Master Xehanort raised his hand again, this time creating a plateau below him and Shun.
“Now that is insane.” Blue said.
“And completely illogical for anyone other than Obsidian and Blitz.” Viral added.
“I don’t really care much for logic.” Blitz said. “What I do care about is getting Shun back from that bald freak. Crimson, take Serenity, Blue, and Viral and try to see if you can snap Shun back to normal.”
“Finally, some action.” Crimson grinned eagerly.
“What about you?” Serenity asked worried.
“Blitz and I will get rid of the human.” Sheila growled.
The six scattered into two groups. Meanwhile, Master Xehanort and the possessed Shun were watching the small images of the crew scatter and charge at them from both sides.
“Not a very organized group.” Xehanort said. “But times have changed since I’ve been away. It’s been eleven years since I’ve gone into battle. Time to see if I still got it.” He holds out his hand to the group. “Go, my soldier.”
Shun nodded at the command and jumped from the tall cliffside. While Crimson led the frontal assault, Blitz and Sheila started climbing up the backside of the plateau. The four started to climb the rocky terrain until a sudden bolt passed by them. They looked up and found Shun diving after them, firing several bolts of lightning from his weapon. The four jumped back as Shun came to a soft landing in front of them.
“Oh, I have been waiting to do this for a long time.” Crimson grinned.
“Don’t hurt him, Crimson.” Serenity pleaded.
“I think the ones we have to worry about getting hurt are us.” Viral stated.
Crimson jumped ahead and flung his fist towards Shun’s head. The hedgehog sorcerer counteracted by raising his weapon to block the attack. Shun pushed the hedgehog back and shot a blast of thunder from his palm. Crimson was thrown back a few feet, his left arm completely paralyzed. Shun raised his weapon to strike again, only to swing around and block Blue’s fan from behind. Viral slide under Shun and tripped him behind his legs. Shun pressed his hand into the ground and flipped back to his feet before unleashing a fresh surge of lightning. Viral pulled out a small yellow ball and tossed it into the lightning, absorbing the contents.
“Hey, not bad.” Blue commented.
“You always have to be prepared for anything.” Viral smirked pridefully.
But in their moment of distraction, Shun ran up to Viral and whacked him with the side of his weapon. Seeing his teammate’s distress, Blue jumped into battle. Blue swung both claws at once, forming a miniature tornado in his wake. Shun stabbed his weapon into the ground, preventing himself from being blown away. When the winds finally died down, Shun thrust his palm forward, releasing a dark thunder ball. Blue was hit square in the chest, sending him flying back to his teammate.
“Well, that could have gone better.” Blue said hoarsely.
Shun slowly stepped forward, his grip tightened around the handle of his weapon. But before the possessed sorcerer could take another step, Serenity stepped out of nowhere and nailed a blinding side kick to the face. Shun tumbled backward, but recovered himself and growled at her.
“I hope you can forgive me.” Serenity said kindly, raising her fists. “But I must protect my friends.”
Shun charged forward and swung his weapon around her head, but Serenity avoided it by bending backwards. Serenity planted her hand to the ground and shot her foot upwards, slamming it into Shun’s face. Shun was thrown into the air, but regained his composure and released another surge of lightning from his palm. Serenity saw this and back flipped into the air, landing on the side of the plateau. She kicked off the plateau and thrusted her fist forward, which Shun blocked with his weapon.
“Shun, please.” Serenity pleaded. “Snap out of it.”
But there was no talk to him. Shun pushed back Serenity and continued his battle. But up at the top of the plateau, Master Xehanort was happily watching the battle going on below. Unknown to him, Blitz and Sheila managed to climb up the plateau and eyed him over the edge of the cliffside.
“Let’s just take him out quickly.” Sheila whispered.
“That would be stupid.” Blitz retorted. “We have no idea how powerful this guy is. He’s obviously very strong if he is able to change the environment at his own will. I can only use the elements.”
“Then what do you suggest we do?” Sheila growled.
“Next time, try keeping your voices down.”
Blitz and Sheila shot back around and found Master Xehanort standing over them. The aged man grasped them by their heads and threw them to the center of the plateau. Sheila was the first to go on the attack. Xehanort remained calm and merely swung his hand to her. All of a sudden, something cold and metallic collided with her chest and threw her backwards. Blitz got to his feet and found Xehanort wielding a weapon he retrieved from nowhere. It was shaped like a sword, but had two bladed sides, a curved edge at the teeth, and a black emblem around the handle.
“What the heck is that?” Blitz questioned. “And why does Shun have one just like that?”
“I would not expect you to understand to complexities of the Keyblades.” Xehanort said.
“They’re Keyblades?” Blitz repeated.
“Yes, such marvelous and mysterious weapons.” Xehanort said sadly. “The keyblade he one wields once belong to my apprentice. At least, it did before...”
Master Xehanort remained silent in a moment of depression. But it didn’t last long. Sheila came back and she was more angry than ever. She went on a rampage and started lashing out at Xehanort with all of her freezing powers. But the master was much faster than he looked and blocked every attack with the keyblade. After having a moment of fun with her, Xehanort grasped her arm and flung her to the edge. Sheila growled with a furious look in her eyes as Xehanort calmly walked up to her. He slowly started to raise his Keyblade, when Blitz came around with a flying fire spin kick. Xehanort blocked the attack with his forearm and thrust the hedgehog backwards, sending him flying to the edge. Blitz used his gravity powers to prevent himself from flying off and succeeded.
“Darn, that was close.” Blitz panted.
“Now are you willing to listen?” Xehanort asked coolly.
“You can listen to my ice tearing into your flesh!” Sheila roared.
Sheila burst out again; Xehanort sighed in annoyance. Down below, the others were fair well against Shun. The hedgehog sorcerer was beating them without even trying. But that was mostly because they were afraid of hurting their old friend. The only who didn’t hold back was Crimson. He was unleashing everything he had, only to have it stopped by Shun’s new Keyblade. Crimson tried for another assault, but Shun dived down and flung him over his head.
“What is wrong with you?!” Crimson yelled to Shun. “Snap out of it!” Shun paid no attention to his pleas and continued to swipe at him. Crimson managed to stop the Keyblade from cracking his head open by clasping it between his hands. “Shun, I’m sorry for what I said. You’re one of my best friends. Don’t do this.”
“That’s all you needed to say.” Suddenly, Shun’s eyes returned to normal and the Keyblade he held vanished forever. “Aw, man. I was so hoping I could keep that.”
“Shun, how did you break free from that guys spell?” Blue asked.
“I was never under Xehanort’s control.” Shun stated.
“Then you were just helping him kill us!” Everyone shouted.
“He’s not here to fight us.” Shun explained. “He came to give us a warning.”
Back at the top of the plateau, Xehanort was making quick work of Sheila and Blitz. They tried every attack in their arsenal, but nothing seemed to get past the master’s Keyblade. In their last attack, Blitz used his spin kick and Sheila thrust herself with a wave of ice. Maser Xehanort blocked Blitz’s kick and thrust Sheila backwards with a wave of magic. Blitz and Sheila were both left in a crumpled heap at the master’s feet, both too tired to continue.
“Now are you willing to listen?” Xehanort asked again.
“If you’re going to kill us, just make it quick.” Sheila said defeated.
“But I have no desire to kill you.” Xehanort stated. “I merely come here to make a request.”
“What request?” Blitz asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Chronicles: The Series   Future Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Chronicles: The Series
Page 1 of 1