Sonic Gale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Gale

A Sonic Forum Where it's so good, you'll get blown away!

HomeGale PortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Whatever Thread
Sonic High School Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:27 pm by Gale #1 fan

» TSC crossover Megaman: EXE
Sonic High School Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:30 pm by Gale #1 fan

» How do you get an avatar?
Sonic High School Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:34 pm by Gale #1 fan

» cool game!
Sonic High School Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:03 pm by rypatterson

» TSC crossover Pokemon
Sonic High School Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:58 pm by rypatterson

» Sup guys im new here
Sonic High School Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:57 pm by rypatterson

» TSC crossover Megaman: Axess
Sonic High School Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:30 pm by Gale #1 fan

» Hey people!
Sonic High School Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:10 pm by rypatterson

» Character Bios
Sonic High School Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:11 am by Gale #1 fan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
Sonic Blast Topsites

Sonic High School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Number of posts : 404
Despriction : I'm the #1 fan of whatever I am a fan of
Rings :
Sonic High School Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Sonic High School Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Sonic High School Empty
PostSubject: Sonic High School   Sonic High School Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:01 am

(Note: In my stories, Blaze is a hedgehog)
There are 2 kinds of students in Station Square High School the Studies and the Parties. The first half, the studies try to succeed at the best they can. One particular individual in this classification is an eighteen year old purple hedgehog with green-blue eyes she goes by the name of Kaitlin Sweet Hedgehog, or simply Katie to everyone else. At this time her eyes were (semi)glued to the giant History textbook that she held. She sighed. Gees, it’s so boring... I can’t keep focus… but I HAVE to study…

Then there’s the other half, the parties; the others that just go there to get some R&R, chillax, and have fun. To party day in and day out when their classes are over. Another certain individual qualifies in this classification, and her name is Blaze The Hedgehog, also eighteen, with lavender fur and glimmering Yellow eyes. She barged through the door of the dorm and ran in there, startling her dorm buddy. “What the hell are you doing’ studying’ Katie!? It’s a freaking Friday! Get some rays; the sun’s out!”

Katie looked up from her History book warily. “Blaze… you know I’m horrible in History… The test is Monday. I’ve been studying for two straight hours and I still don’t get this stuff…” Blaze looked at her questionably. “Why don’t you just ask Shadow to help you out?”

Katie laughed sarcastically. “Oh I’ve tried. And you know what? He doesn’t give a care about anything anymore.”

“He’s good at History though, way better than me… Even I get confused on that.”

“I know…” Katie responded. “But every time I ask him to help me, he has something else to do it. Why bother anymore?” Katie rolled her eyes.

“Ehh….” Blaze sweat dropped. Then she put on a pouting face. “Could you come please? It won’t be the same without you!” Katie sighed and thought, Studying was never my strong suit anyway… Screw History, I’m gonna go have some fun.

At Pizza Hut, Katie, Blaze, Sonic, and Shadow sat at a round table enjoying a nice large box of delicious pizza. Sonic was telling the group another one of his crazy classroom stories.

“….so then, while the teacher was giving’ us that boring lecture, Knuckles started making bird noises, right?” Sonic told them smiling as the listeners nodded their heads eagerly to his interesting story. “Knuckles started making bird noises and the teacher didn’t know who it was.” He stopped and snickered. “He…HE THOUGHT IT WAS JET AND SUSPENDED HIM!!!” Sonic and the others then busted with gut busting laughter. Shadow laughed so hard he almost choked on the pizza he was eating, and the others laughed harder.

“You…you are some evil people…” Shadow choked out, coughing and nearly in tears from choking. That sight only made the others laugh even HARDER, as Sonic literally fell out of his chair and rolled on the floor laughing hysterically. Katie and Blaze died laughing, pointing at Sonic, and Shadow joined, laughing hoarsely. When they heard Shadow’s hoarse cackle, Katie literally pounded a dent in the table, laughing and wiping tears from her eyes with her free hand. Blaze covered her face, trying to stifle her laughter, but to no avail, and Sonic kicked the air rapidly.

Silver then walked into the parlor, just to be greeted by the sight of four laughing hedgehogs.

Sonic and the others had stopped laughing as well and took a minute to regain their composure, as Sonic took his seat, clearing his throat. Silver power walked down the aisle to his friends’ table until-

“OOMPH!"

Silver fell face first on the ground and slid all the way down the aisle into the wall at the end of the room, knocking the clock off of the wall and it fell on his head. That set it off-Sonic pointed and laughed at Silver as Katie and Blaze got up, covering their faces, laughing and slapping their knees. Shadow laughed hoarsely and hysterically while falling out of his chair.

A waitress helped Silver up. As she swept up the broken glass from the clock with an old broom, Silver made his way back to the table and took his seat next to Blaze. Everyone’s faces were red from so much laughter, and Sonic was wiping tears from his eyes while still snickering a little. Blaze sighed to regain composure. “So... Silver, what’s up with you?”

“Try what’s DOWN!” Sonic cracked, laughing at his lame joke. Katie simply smiled weakly as she had lost the strength to laugh anymore. Blaze and Silver gave him a sarcastic look and Sonic coughed.

“Nothing’ much,” Silver replied. “Just glad that we get to have fun for the weekend. They worked us to DEATH this week.”

“Not Mr. Sakuchi, our chemistry teacher” Shadow butted in, his voice no longer hoarse. He took a sip of his Coca Cola. “He always falls asleep in the middle of his lectures.”

“Yeah,” Katie added. “Sometimes he even sleep talks the lecture! The man won’t stop talking for nothing!” Blaze laughed. “Seriously?”

“Oh yeah!”

Katie looked at Shadow. “Remember the paper ball fight? He STILL didn’t wake up through all of that! We even threw a paper ball at him!”

“Yep,” Shadow responded, smiling slightly. “That was one of the best things ever. My favorite part was when I threw a paper ball at you and it got stuck in your ear.” Again, Sonic roared with hysterical laughter as Katie blushed and growled in embarrassment. Blaze covered her mouth to stifle her laughter. “I’m glad… I’m not in your chemistry class… I would’ve died if I saw that…”

Katie glared at Shadow from across the table. “You remember what happened after that Shadow…?” she asked through gritted teeth and a twitching eye. Shadow pondered for a moment. “I woke up in the nurse’s office…”

“Because I slapped you unconscious, THAT’S why!” Katie roared through gritted teeth. She then closed her eyes and opened them back up. She smiled lightly at him, and said with a very fake happy voice. “Would you like for me to do that again, darling?”

Shadow blinked at both the question and the sudden mood change, but more so at the way she asked the question. “…no….” Blaze got out of her chair and ran to the bathroom. Hysteric laughter could be heard behind the restroom door. She came back and sighed. “CLASSIC…” she muttered as she made her way back to her seat.

After she returned, it was silent except for the sound of chewy cheese being gnawed on by hungry jaws as everyone ate their slices of pizza, also followed by occasional sips of Coca Cola and Mountain Dew.

Turbo entered the parlor with his signature wicked grin, Turbo made his way down the aisle and stopped in front of the group’s table. Turbo averted his attention to Shadow, and started to play an air guitar while beating his head like a hardcore rocker. He looked at Silver, and just laughed.

Silver glared at him.

Turbo took a seat from an empty table and wedged it between Sonic and Shadow, who moved over a bit to give him room to squeeze in. Three across from each other now, everyone ate a little before Turbo began a conversation with startling news:

“I got a girlfriend!”

Shadow spit out his Coca Cola, and Sonic was on hysterics again. Katie stared at the evil hedgehog blankly. “…come again?”

“I found me a girl!” he declared idiotically. Blaze smirked. “This is good…”

“So who’s the lucky one?” Silver asked. “More like ‘unlucky’ one…” Katie muttered. Turbo’s psychotic grin grew wider and he answered: “Terri.”

Katie’s eyes went wide. “NO WAY!!!” Blaze’s pupils shrank to mere dots. “Katie’s Younger Older sister!?” Sonic died of laughter. “I THINK I MIGHT EXPLODE!!”

Shadow stared at Sonic, and shook his head. Sonic was laughing like he had seriously lost it.

Katie sighed. “Now that it’s a bit quieter in here… mind telling me how you guys hooked up?”

“Well… I saw her getting’ bullied by some guys and I came to the rescue. Love at first sight baby!” he explained, with a bigger than normal smile. Katie huffed. “She was never one to defend herself…”

Katie took a small sip of her Mountain Dew solemnly until her cell phone rang. She answered it. “Hello?…Hey Cream!….Sure! See ya there!” Katie hung up. “Cream asked if I wanted to go shopping. She said I could bring anybody along if I wanted. Anybody wanna come?”

“Sure,” Shadow responded. “I’m coming too!” Sonic shouted. Katie sweat dropped. She averted her attention to the silly duo Blaze and Silver. “Coming?”

“Nah. Me and Silver are going to the arcade for a while.” Katie snickered. “I get it. You two go and have your date.”

The duo both flushed a shade of red. “WHAT!?’ Blaze retorted back angrily.

Katie looked at Turbo. “Nope, I gotta go meet Terri!!!” he proudly declared, as Katie cringed. Blaze and Silver left, followed by Turbo.

Oh well, I guess it’ll be me, Cream, Shadow and the idiot… Katie thought to herself. She received her tip before heading out of the door, hand in hand with Shadow. Sonic starting saying. “Katie and Shadow sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G.” Katie closed her eyes and blushed.

“Let’s….just go.”
Back to top Go down
Gale Fox Quezzie
Admin
Gale Fox Quezzie

Male
Number of posts : 46
Rings :
Sonic High School Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Sonic High School Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Sonic High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic High School   Sonic High School Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:54 pm

Wow. I never knew that Blaze was a hedgehog in your stories. you should Make a Complete works story to explain how things work in your stories
Back to top Go down
https://sonicgale.darkbb.com
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

Sonic High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic High School   Sonic High School Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:03 pm

It wasn't obvious? If she were still a cat, Wing, Rock, Aura, Delight, and Rev would be Hedgecats. Though I hate crossbreeds.
Back to top Go down
Gale Fox Quezzie
Admin
Gale Fox Quezzie

Male
Number of posts : 46
Rings :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Sonic High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic High School   Sonic High School Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:22 pm

>.< Dude, have you noticed the fact that J.J. was still a complete Nexeon even while Scarlet and Jac were still together? and that the fact that Ryan is a Hedgehog. There's also the fact that Jac wasn't born as a hidous amalgamation of Human and Hedgehog? neither did every other Blazestep child...
but on another point, I'll never beat your Post Count... I'll be needing some forum Icons...
Back to top Go down
https://sonicgale.darkbb.com
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

Sonic High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic High School   Sonic High School Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:07 pm

“HIGH SCORE!”
Silver slapped Blaze a high five and did a little foot work before tripping over on his pants. Blaze died laughing for a moment.

Silver got up and dusted himself off. “Well that was fun! What do you wanna do now?”
Blaze pondered for a moment. “Umm…” she looked around and pointed to a Whack-a-mole machine. “Let’s play that!”

They ran over to the machine and took mini hammers. Blaze smiled at Silver and he did the same to her. They started whacking the moles at rapid speed. Everyone who walked past stopped to see the feat.

Both of them were hitting every single mole that popped out. Blaze missed one, then Silver jumped back and pumped a fist in the air. “HA! You missed one! I win!” He declared. Blaze chuckled. “I let you win.”

“Sure you did….” Silver muttered. “Say what you wanna say.” She walked up, nose to nose, and poked him playfully in the chest. “You just don’t wanna admit you lost to a BOY.”

Blaze tried to hide the blush, but it didn’t work. Silver was a little pink in the cheeks. She turned away embarrassed, and nervously scratched the back of her head until Silver said. “So what else do you wanna do?”

Blaze looked around and squealed. She saw the cutest thing! In a vending machine of toys, a huge violet teddy bear with a purple scarf sat there with many other plushies. “Oh my god! It’s adorable!” she exclaimed. Silver followed her gaze and smiled. “You want me to get it for you?”

“Nah, I can do it myself.” Blaze answered, walking toward the vending machine until she felt something grab her arm. She looked back at Silver, who gave her a look of sincerity and a convincing smile. In all of the bright lights, his eyes glimmered a golden yellow. “Please?” he insisted.

Blaze’s cheeks flushed a little, but she shrugged it off. “Okay, if you want.” Silver let go of her arm and went over to the machine. He operated the claw to grab the teddy bear and dropped it through the small door. It fell through the flap and Silver picked it up and handed it to his friend. Blaze grabbed it and hugged it. “It’s so soft!” she giggled. Silver smiled lightly.

Hours later, Silver and Blaze laughed as they reminisced on some of the funnier things that happened earlier in the week. They’d already left the arcade and were now sitting on a grassy hilltop, stargazing. When they wanted to relax, this was the best place they would come to. Near the outside of Station Square’s bustling streets, it was very quiet and peaceful place to stay.

After some chuckling died down, Blaze looked at the sky. “Oh my god, that looks like Amy!” she exclaimed, laughing, pointing at a random constellation with one hand, the other hugging the teddy bear. Silver laughed. “I bet there’s a Shadow one close by!” Both of them burst out laughing. “Shadow would’ve killed you if he heard that!” Blaze exclaimed.

There was some silence for a moment. Suddenly, Blaze untied the scarf from the teddy bear and tied it around Silver’s neck. Silver blushed a little, but shook it off.

“There!” she said finally. Silver raised an eyebrow and pointed to the scarf questionably. “It’s my way of thanking you. You know, for being a great friend,” she explained rather sheepishly. Silver felt his face grow warm. “Uh, thanks…. I guess the teddy bear can be my gift of friendship for you too, huh?”
“Sure.”

They both smiled at one another. Silver gazed deeply into her Yellow eyes, shimmering in the moonlight. The thought of him closing in for a kiss made his heart skip a beat, though he didn’t know that Blaze had the same feelings he secretly had.

Hopefully, I’ll find out one day, he assured himself.

Blaze snapped out of her daze to realize how close their faces were, and how Silver gazed at her with an almost dreamy look in his eyes. Blaze blushed and turned away. “Uhh…”

Suddenly, her Cell phone rang. “What the?” She took it out and flipped it open. “Hello?”

“Uh yeah, Shadow’s in the hospital…” Blaze sighed. “Why…?” “We were at Twinkle Park and Shadow fell off of the roller coaster we were riding!”

Blaze got worried. “Ahem… Want me to come up there?”

“Yeah!”

“Okay.” She hung up. “Shad’s in the hospital. Wanna come with me?” Blaze asked Silver.

“Okay.” And with that, they went off to see her friends at the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

Sonic High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic High School   Sonic High School Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm

"Attention students. Tomorrow will be the school dance. I expect everyone to be there; date or not. And are special music guess will be the author himself as our DJ." Princible Eggman said over the monitor. "Cool, if there's anything I can do it's move." Sonic said. "Hey Tails, who are you taking to the dance?" Shadow asked. "Well I'm not sure yet. I may just go by myself." Tails said. "Why not just ask Cosmo?" Knuckles said. "..." Tails just stood there while blushing. "Why are you asking that Knuckles? You've tried asking Rouge 25 times already and you fainted each time." Silver chuckled. "I swear that happened because I knew someone was looking!" Knuckles screamed. "Uh...guys." Sonic said. "Nuh uh Knucklehead." Shadow said. "GUYS, SANOW IS COMING THIS WAY!" Sonic yelled. "Get in your lockers!" Tails said before all 5 of them went inside their lockers and stayed their until Sanow passed by, but the only problem was they forgot not to close their lockers all the way and were stuck there. "Has anyone seen the boys today?" Amy said. "I saw them first period. They couldn't have left." Katie said. "Help!" All 5 shouted as the girls came by. "Let me guess. Sanow walked by again." Rouge said. "Yep. NOW COULD YOU LET US OUT! WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF AIR!" Sonic screamed.

---------------------------

That night, Sonic was at home doing his homework up until Anthony walked in. "I'm home." Anthony said. "Dude. Where have you been?" Sonic said. "Guess who Umi just got together with." Anthony said. "No way. She got together with you?" Sonic said. "BINGO! We have a winner." Anthony shouted. Sonic picked up his cell phone and called Tails, Knuckles, Silver, and Shadow. "Hey guys. My brother and Umi are BF and GF!" Sonic said. "NO WAY!" They all said.

The next morning, Sonic and the boys were playing Sonic and the Secret Rings party mode. Which Sonic kept winning. "I win again!" Sonic shouted. "I swear he cheated." Shadow said. "Your just a sore loser Shadow." Tails said. "Hey Silver. Who are you asking to the dance?" Knuckles asked. "Well...I...you see..." Silver said. "You wanna ask Blaze, but your way to shy. Especially since you love her." Sonic said. "..." Silver just stood there blushing. "How did you find out?" Silver asked. "I read your diary." Sonic chuckled. "SONIC I'LL KILL YOU!" Silver shouted as he started chasing Sonic around the world. "Hey Shadow, maybe we should get Blaze and Silver together at the dance." Tails suggested. "Heh heh heh. Tails I like the way you think." Shadow said.

That night at the dance Shadow, Turbo and Sonic get there before anyone else. "I think we're early." Sonic said. "I guess that shorcut was even shorter than I thought." Turbo said. At that moment Sanow walked in. "It's Sanow." Shadow said. Sanow just grabbed a chair and sat down. "Nevermind, he's in a good mood for once." Turbo said. Just then Omega walked in. "Mission: Dance." Omega said. After 15 minutes everyone arrived. "We're here!" Knuckles said. "So Knuckles, who'd you ask to the dance?" Sanow asked. "He asked me of course." Rouge said. "SHUT UP batgirl!" Knuckles said. "Come on guys, let's forget that." Cosmo said. "Alright everyone the solo round of the dance is almost about to start so you better get ready." SVT(me[my author character]) said. "Hey Silver." Tails said. "Yeah?" Silver asked. "We told Blaze there's a special person here for her. And your that person." Shadow said. "Wha?" Silver said. "You wanted your chance with her and we gave you it." Tails said. "Gee, thanks." Silver said sarcasticly. "Alright everyone the solo round of the dance begins in 3...2...1...Dance" SVT said as he put on Scatman. Omega started dancing like crazy then Sonic and Shadow joined in with them. "Go Sonic. Go Shadow. Go Omega!"Turbo shouted. Soon everyone else was joining in. Well not everyone. "...I guess I'll just leave. I guess that person didn't show up." Blaze said. "Uh oh. She's leaving. I have to do this now. A man should never be afraid to admit his feelings. BLAZE WAIT!" Silver shoted. "Silver? What is it?" Blaze asked. "I was...wondering if...you want to d-d-d-d-dance?" Silver asked. "Sure I guess." 'Why's Silver asking me to dance?' Blaze asked herself. "Great...let's go." Silver said nervously. "Okay now it's time for the couples to have a go." SVT said as he put a slow version of Everytime we touch on. "Are you ready?" Silver asked Blaze. "Yeah..." Blaze said. "Come on Sonic let's go." Amy said. "Okay. Let's go." Sonic said. "Let me see how good you dance slow Shadow." Katie said. "Okay." Shadow said. Soon everyone started dancing again(except those who didn't have dates.) "Why don't I have my special girl." Sanow asked. "Hey there Sanow" Sanow looked to his left to see Katie's oldest sister Tasuni(I changed her name). "Tasuni?" Sanow said. "You wanna dance?" Tasuni asked. "Uh...sure i guess." Sanow said. Turbo and Terri stared at the scene before them. "Hey Silver..." Blaze said. "Yeah...Blaze." Silver asked. 'I think I finally found that special person' Blaze thought. "Blaze?" Silver asked. "I LOVE YOU SILVER!!!" Blaze yelled. "Whoa! It seems we've got some love going on here. Time to speed things up." SVT said as he put a faster version of Every time we touch on. "Blaze." Silver said. "Yeah?" Blaze asked. "I ALSO LOVE YOU! YOUR EVERYTHING TO ME!" Silver said before he and Blaze hugged each other. "Silver actually did. GO SILVER!" Turbo said.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

Sonic High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic High School   Sonic High School Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:38 pm

After a hectic Friday, Katie woke up that Saturday morning with a headache. She sat up, groaning and studying her surroundings. On the opposite side of the room was Blaze’s messy bed, which was empty. Blaze was asleep on the keyboard of their desktop computer with her head on the A button. 'Must’ve been online all night…' Katie thought. She looked at the clock; 8:50 AM.

At first Katie considered getting more sleep, but soon after she erased the thought from her brain and went on with her regular morning routine. Once she was done she glanced at her History book, narrowing her eyes at it slowly, as if it was some sort of ticking time bomb. She knew she’d have to study it a little more sooner or later, but not now. She grabbed her strawberry-colored Motorolla cell from her bedside table and speed dialed Shadow. Unfortunately, he wasn’t there and she was asked to leave a message.

She called a few more times before giving up and sighing. 'Sheesh, it’s like he never answers his phone anymore…' she thought to herself. 'That, or he’s avoiding me.' Slightly irritated, she glanced over at Blaze, who was knocked out. Katie tossed one of her slippers at the back of her head. “OW!” Blaze woke up with a start, screeching in pain. “Wake your rear end up, knucklehead…”

“I ain’t Knuckles, moron…” Blaze grumbled sleepily, rubbing the back of her head. “It’s almost ten AM. You need to get up.” Katie said as she sat on her bed and reluctantly grabbed her History book and opened it. Blaze rubbed the sleep from her eyes and glared at Katie. “It’s the weekend; I can sleep in. Besides, you’re not doing anything but studying that stupid history.” Then she smirked. “What’s your man doing?”

Katie, ignoring Blaze’s snickering, shrugged, her eyes not leaving the book for a second. “The heck if I know. And quite frankly, I don’t give a care”

----------------------------------------------------

As the clock hit four PM, Katie suddenly tossed the textbook at the ceiling in a fit of rage “DAMN HISTORY! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO CONFUSING!?” she screamed. Her hands began to glow and brim with energy as she prepared to blast the textbook into smithereens. “IT’S INFURIATING!!!” Suddenly, she stopped herself, went over to her mini fridge, popped open a cold Mountain Dew, and took a slow, careful sip. “Jeez… I think I need a break… Studying that crud is so frustrating it’s driving me nuts…” she murmured aloud. She paused to take another sip. “But… for some reason I can’t shake off this feeling… this feeling that right now I should be somewhere else right now… Somewhere important…” Suddenly, it clicked. “HOLY! Basketball practice started thirty minutes ago!”

In the meanwhile, Sanow was walking through the hallways, regognizing the screams of everyone who saw him until... “Huh?” He froze. Suddenly, a Katie came scrambling from the corner so fast, she practically shoved Sanow into the wall as she dashed past. “MOVE IT!” she yelled. She dashed through some double doors into the gymnasium. Sanow rubbed the back of his head in pain. “I;m not even gonna bother.” he muttered.

In the gym, Katie slowed to a halt to catch her breath. The other members of the team were all staring at her, wide eyed and/or angry. One of them, however, was Amy, who walked over to Katie. “Late for practice again?” Amy growled irritably. Katie shot a furious glare back at the pink hedgehog. “Better late than never, right team captain?”

“No, that’s thirty minutes of practice thrown right out the window… because YOU didn’t pay attention to the time.” Amy shouted! Katie sighed as she and the others returned to the other team members.

----------------------------------------------------

Five minutes before the girls’ college basketball game was going to start, Blaze and Silver waited by the double doors for some of the others to come so they’d all go in together.

Turbo and Terri came soon after, arm in arm. Blaze gagged silently. “Hey you guys! You ready to-EW!” Terri and Turbo started making out right in front of the hedgehog duo. Silver blushed a little and looked away while Blaze slapped her forehead. Suddenly, Sanow and Tasuni approached the two, holding hands. Blaze raised an eyebrow. “Tasuni? Sanow? What’s up with you guys?” Blaze inquired, snickering a little. “Oh, we just started dating earlier this week.” Sanow stated. Tasuni’s face turned bright red and she hid her face.

Blaze blinked twice. “Well technically… since you guys walked up holding hands… it’s obvious.” Then she shook her head. “Come on. The game is starting.”
“But where’s Shadow?” Silver asked.

“Who knows. Maybe he’ll come later.” Blaze replied with a shrug, Silver sweat dropped. “I don’t think he’s coming at all…” he muttered as him, Blaze, Tasuni, Sanow, Turbo, and Terri entered the gym just in time for them to introduce the players out onto the court. The gang found themselves some good seats in the top row. When Katie’s name was called, Blaze and the others stood up and clapped as she ran out onto the court and waved up to them. She was a bit disappointed to see a certain someone was missing. “THAT’S MY FRIEND YA’LL!” Blaze shouted. “THAT’S MY FRIEND!” Katie rolled her eyes and smirked.

--------------------------------------------------

At the theater, Umi, Anthony, and Cosmo were all watching a movie, munching on a jumbo bucket of popcorn with extra butter. They were all sitting in the exact order as mentioned, with seats in the first three upper rows.

“This movie is awesome!” Cosmo exclaimed in between bites. “Yeah! And it’s getting better by the minute!” Anthony added in agreement. “Ooo! Shh shh here comes the best part!” Umi whispered in excitement.

However… a giant Pepsi truck crashed through the theater screen and everyone except the trio, who were glued to their seats in utter shock, began scattering for the exit. Umi, Anthony, and Cosmo sat in the top row in utter silence, wide eyed—until Umi blurted out, “WHAT THE FUDGE!?”

The Pepsi truck and drove right back through the hole it made. The only people left in the theater were the guys, with blank expressions stuck to their faces… until Umi cried out. “HE MADE ME MISS THE BEST PART!”
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

Sonic High School Empty
PostSubject: CANCELLED   Sonic High School Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:55 am

I'm sorry, but Sonic High School has been cancelled, I really would like to continue, but I'm afraid I've had a whole year of writer's block stopping me. The other chapters will be kept up for you to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sonic High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic High School   Sonic High School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic High School
Page 1 of 1