Sonic Gale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Gale

A Sonic Forum Where it's so good, you'll get blown away!

HomeGale PortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Whatever Thread
Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:27 pm by Gale #1 fan

» TSC crossover Megaman: EXE
Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:30 pm by Gale #1 fan

» How do you get an avatar?
Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:34 pm by Gale #1 fan

» cool game!
Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:03 pm by rypatterson

» TSC crossover Pokemon
Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:58 pm by rypatterson

» Sup guys im new here
Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:57 pm by rypatterson

» TSC crossover Megaman: Axess
Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:30 pm by Gale #1 fan

» Hey people!
Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:10 pm by rypatterson

» Character Bios
Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:11 am by Gale #1 fan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
Sonic Blast Topsites

Sonic Chronicles: The Series

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Number of posts : 404
Despriction : I'm the #1 fan of whatever I am a fan of
Rings :
Sonic Chronicles: The Series Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Sonic Chronicles: The Series Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Sonic Chronicles: The Series Empty
PostSubject: Blur - Beginning of a Legend   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:52 am

It was December 31 2062 (I just learned Sonic's time is 50 years ahead of ours) Everyone was getting ready for new year and the arrival of the Blue Star a mystical star that comes every 10 years on New year's day every time it shows that year will bring good furtune.

Sonic Blazer was resting at home with his wife Amy who was almost ready to give birth to their child. "Well it looks like it's almost time. This year's gonna be sweet!" Sonic said in excitment. It was currently 11:50 and new year was only 10 minutes away. "Yeah, I just wish the baby would come out already so I can rest." Amy said. "Well I'm sure the baby will come out soon." Sonic said, but as soon as Sonic said that Amy started to hold onto her stomache. "Amy are you alright?" Sonic said worried. "It's time." Amy said. Sonic relized immediatley what that ment it was time for the baby he quickly rushed her to the hosptital.

At the hospital Sonic was watching the new year sphere drop at the moment it hit the ground the doctor called him in.

When he came in the baby had been born. And at the same time as the New Year sphere hit the ground and the Blue Star appeared. The baby looked exactly like Sonic, only he was Purple and had a mix of their quills only shorter. "Hi there son." Sonic said to his newborn son. "What are you going to name him?" The doctor asked. Sonic answered him with just three word "Blur Journey Blazer." "Your lucky you are the only people to ever have a child born on the day the Blue Star appears." Everyone looked up to see a cloaked figure above them known as Mysterio the Keeper. "Your son will be gifted because of his birth during the appearence of the Blur Star." Mysterio then pointed his crutch at Blur and out came a mystic energy. And little to Sonic or Amy, Blur would be destined to do great things.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :
Sonic Chronicles: The Series Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Sonic Chronicles: The Series Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Blur - Beginning of a legend Ch2   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:59 am

4 Years Later

"So this is where that Eggman has been hiding. Who knew my father faced this guy before." Blur said as he saw the remains of the Green Hill Zone. "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!" "Mwahahaha!" Somebody evil chuckled. That someone was Eggman himself carring a Black hedgehog. "So that's Eggman. I don't think so." Blur shouted. He then launched himself from a tree onto Eggman's eggmobile. "What? Sonic? Are you trying to spoil my plans again." Eggman said in anger. Eggman then noticed the hedgehog fully. "Wait a minute. Your not Sonic!" Eggman shouted. At that moment Blur grabs the Black hedgehog and jumps out of the eggmobile. "I hate that blasted hedgehog! Even though I just met him." Eggman screamed. Blur then lands on the ground with the black hedgehog. "Hey there are you okay?" Blur asked. "Yeah. I'm fine. My name is Wing. They named me that cause I can fly." Wing answered. "A flying hedgehog. That's pretty cool." Blur said. "I have to find my twin brother. I think Eggman has him." Wing panicked. "Don't worry. I'll help you save him." Blur said.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Blur - Beiginning of a legend   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:03 am

"Come on Wing I think if we follow Eggman we'll find Rock" Blur said. "Yeah! Lets go." Wing shouted in excitement. Blur and Wing run in the same direction Eggman is going they run for a while, but eventually Wing trips. When he gets up he can't find Blur. "Blur. Where are you?" Wing panics. At that moment some of Eggmans E - 1000 come up behind Wing and grab him taking him away. In another area Blur finally notices Wing was gone. "Wing. Wing? Where Are you I can't find you anywhere?" Blur yells. At that moment an army of E - 1000s appears where Blur is. "I think I'm in truble now." Blur fights off against the E - 1000s, but his having little expertese in battle, the robots soon start to over power him. "I need some help." Blur worries. Out of nowhere a white hedgehog destroys a quarter of the robots with a strange fist aura. "Who are you?" Blur ask. "MY name is Rock Ciail Moran." The white hedgehog said. "Your Wing's twin brother. I met your brother a while ago, but I think he got captured." Blur said. "That's right hedgehog if you want your friend then follow me." Eggman shouted. "Lets go." Rock said. Rock and Blur went after Eggman. "So you actually came. Well you'll never stop me." Eggman chuckled. "Oh really how come I just did." Blur says as he is thrown by Rock into Eggman crashing through his Eggmobile. Blur then grabs Wing and jumps off before Eggman's Eggmobile explodes. "I'll get you next time Hedgehog." Eggman screams. "Hey Wing look who I found." Blur said pointing to Rock. "Rock. Where were you?" Wing asked. "I was infraltrating Eggman's base to see if I could locate Never Lake. Eggman has something planned there." Rock said. "You guys wait here and I'll stop him." Blur said before running off. "Wing...he's really strange." Rock sighed. "I only just met him." Wing replied.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Blur - Beginning of a legend Ch4   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:09 am

Dr Eggman and Blur were by Never Lake. Eggman had a Red female hedgehog with him. "How about a race? If you win then I'll release my prisoner. If I win you become my prosoner with the other 2 friends of yours." Eggman chuckled. "Your on Eggman. You know what I'll call you Eggpoop because you stink." Blur said. "Oh i'm not racing you. My loyal robot Metal Sonic will." Eggman said. "Oh great this guy has a robot version of my father." Blur paniced. "WHat? Your that meddlesome Blue hedgehog's son?" Eggman yelled. "THe name is Blur Journey Blazer." Blur said with confidence. Blur started his race with Metal Sonic, but soon Blur remembered that his father had super speed, Metal Sonic was faster than him and he was slowly falling behind. "Ha ha ha! If your Sonic's son then why don't you have his speed? Your nothing but a pathetic...little...insignificate...6 year old...brat!" Eggman laughed. "I wont give up. I wont give in. I wont go down!" Blur said as suddenly Blur ran at a speed he never had gone before. "Impossible! He's faster than Sonic." Eggman paniced. Blur ran past metal Sonic causing Metal Sonic to crash. Then Blur jumped at Eggman taking the Red hedgehog with him. "I'll get you eventually Blur!" Eggman screamed. "Hey are you okay little girl." the Red hedgehog looks at Blur and it's love at first site. "Hi my name is Blair Sol Marina." Blair said.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Final Chapter   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:10 am

Eggman was plotting his latest scheme against Blur and his friendswith his Egg Walker 2 and he was winning. "Give up Blur. You can't win this time." Eggman chuckled. In the distance a Red hedgehog sees that fight and then teleports over. "Goodbye Blur!" Eggman yelled. Eggman sent a leg down to crush Blur and his friends, but suddenly out of no where someone shouted. "Nexus Blade Wave." A wave of nexus energy cuts off the foot. "What?" Eggman shouts when he sees the cut off leg. The red hedgehog appears in front of Eggman's mech. "Who are you?" Eggman screamed. "Jac Xzavier Blazestep. And now it's time for you leave. MONKEY PUNCH!" Jac shouts as he knocks Eggman away. "I may not be Team Rocket, but I'm blasting off!" Eggman screams. Jac walks off before teleporting away. "Jac...who is he?" Blur asks.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Sonic Chronicles 00 - Prolouge: Arc 1   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:04 pm

Its been years since Eggman was thought to be defeated finally by Sonic, but years later after they had children Eggman shockingly made a return.
"Honey are you okay?" Amy asked for his safety.
"I'm fine, but I'm not as strong as I used to be. I can't fight him anymore." Sonic said barely standing.
"But we can't let Eggman take over. What are we gonna do?" Amy asked in fear.
"I have no choice, Blur it's time I pass the torch to you." Sonic said regreting it.
"You mean, I...have to be a hero." Blur asked confused.
"Sonic he's only 4, he can't beat Eggman." Amy said fearing for what would happen to her oldest child.
"Mom, I don't think I have a choice. I'll do it father!" Blur said.
Being to old to fight; Sonic had no choice, but to send his oldest child to fight him, so the hands of planet Earth lay in the hands of one hedgehog: Blur Journey Blazer. These are the adventures of the Sonic Chronicles.
The Prolouge part 1 of 10: Tsunami strikes part I
On the floating paradise known as Angel Island, a broken shrine lived in the center of it. At the top of the shrine rested the possibly most powerful positive energy source in the world: the Master Emerald. Legend tells that this giant stone has the power to negate the power of the seven smaller stones known as the Chaos Emeralds, chaotic gems with destructive powers, and render them useless. But a powerful item such as this was not without a protector.
Standing in front of the Master Emerald was a White, anthropomorphic (animal that acts human) hedgehog. This hedgehog was 6 years old, was half as tall an adult human (though most of the characters are too), he looked like Silver only he was pure white and the center right and center left forquills wer down as if they were bangs, he wore a black shirt with Silver's glove symbol with an X under it, he also wore red pants with a cross at the middle with a line at the side of the sleeves, he wore the same gloves and hand buckles as Silver and had the Swift boots from SC:TDB. His name: Rock Ciail Telefire.
Ever since the guardian Knuckles needed more time with his family, Rock was destined to guard the Master Emerald as a substitute, mostly because he was the only one who could be patient enough to watch it, but a while back, Knuckles and his family disappeared and Rock was forced to guard it almost every moment of his life. And ever since Rock has guarded it with his life during the most dangerous times, storms, hurricanes, and Eggman, Rock would never leave until Knuckles returned. But today was different, it was a bright and sunny day, the wind was blowing, the emerald was shining, and Rock was… sleeping? Yes, it was true, whenever Rock becomes too relaxed his falls alseep.
While Rock was in sleeping, the Master Emerald began to glow for an unknown reason, causing Rock to wake. Rock shouted "What the? What's going on up there?" As he made his way to the emerald, his foot landed in a puddle of water. "What the?" Rock questioned, knowing it never rains t the island. Soon the puddle began to form into a creature, a bit taller then Rock. This creature was humanoid and made entirely of aqua colored water except for the glowing Green eyes and the brain, visible in its head. The back of its head looked like two downward horns and three razor sharp fingers on hands that looked like claws and two on its feet that his ome kind of brighter water that made them look like fins, and one large and small fin on it's back.
Rock raised his fists in position to defend the Master Emerald from this new enemy. "Could this be Chaos?" Rock questioned the creature. It wouldn't speak at first, but instead said "Son of the god of destruction." proving it was not Chaos then it pointed up at the Master Emerald. Rock looked as well to see most of the Master emerald missing. Before Rock could ask what the creature what happened, it disappeared and the island began to shake. Rock shouted " Oh no! It's starting to happen. Without the Master Emerald the island can no longer float and will fall into the ocean." During the island fall, Rock jumped off the island and into the distance, but not before he could hear a familiar evil laugh. Once he heard it, he instantly realized who was behind the creature and the Master Emerald breaking. "EGGMAN!" Rock shouted.

Last edited by Gale #1 fan on Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Chapter 2   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:55 am

It was a peaceful night in never-sleeping city, Station Square. In the city, everyone was walking around the streets and just doing whatever they do. To them, nothing in the world seem out of the ordinary. Not even the small blue traveling across the roof of the buildings at three hundred miles per hour.
The blue blur was indeed a purple hedgehog everyone in the world knew as the great hero, Blur Journey Blazer. Blur was 6 years old and about the same size as Rock. He looked a mix of his mother and his father, he wears a White short sleeved shirt with a red part at the end of the sleeves and the bottom with a Tornado on it, Blue jeans, white gloves and the Light sneakers from SC:TDB.
Blur had just returned from his latest battle with Eggman, which ended with him winning, yesterday. After jumping a few buildings for a little while, Blur decided to stop on a high tower and looks straight at the full moon, finding peace from it. "Yeah, after fighting Egg-butt, I think I deserve a rest" Blur tells himself. Blur falls on his back and closes his eyes hoping to dream a peaceful dream.
But his nap didn't last long, for he was awakened by the sound of police sirens. He looks to the side of to see a police car going at break-neck speed, clearly meaning that there was trouble. "Man, this place can't do anything without me to save the day, can they." Blur asked himself, being his cocky old self. He quickly jumps off the tower and begins go past the car.
---15 minutes later---
In the front of the science building, the same water creature that attacked Angel Island was fighting the police. The men were shooting at the creature with multiple bullets, but it had no effect on the monster. The creature decided to fight back by extending its arm to six feet forward and busted through the engine of the car, causing it to blow up. The creature advanced to the scared men until a voice caught his ears (his horns). "Hey, try picking on someone who can fight back." The creature looked back to see Blur standing there with a smug look on his face. The creature seemed unfazed by Blur's appearance and just stood their.
After only a few seconds, Blur got tired of standing and decided to take action. "Alright, if you won't fight, I will" Blur yelled as he jumped into the air. Once in the air, Blur began to curl into a ball and use a homing attack. But before he could attack, the creature grabbed him and shot him into a pole. This began a chain reaction with Blur hit poles, buildings, and cars. He looked like a blue pin ball.
Blur then dizzly said "Now I now why I hate pinball!" While the battle went on, two surviving cops hide behind a destroyed car, watching Blur bounce everywhere. After Blur was finally finished bouncing, he landed on his back in front of the creature. The creature was about to grab his neck, when Blur kicked him in the chest. The only problem was that when he kicked him, his foot got caught in its liquid body. "Uh oh." Blur said as the creature grabbed his leg and chucked his across the street. Blur got up and decided to kick again, this time he aimed for the head. To his surprise, when he kicked the head, it was solid and the force of the kicked push the creature back. Finally knowing its weakness, Blur jumped up and used his homing attack on it head. The hit forced the creature to hit the wall on the other side of the street.
Seeing the creature collapsed of the sidewalk, Blur was confident he had won. "Come on you big drip, lets finish this" he said arrogantly. As the creature got up, it suddenly turned into a puddle and went down a storm drain. As the creature was about to leave, Blur couldn't help but ask, "Who are you?" the creature only reponded with one word "Tsunami" the creature said. Blur then sped off into the distance, not knowing the entire battle was being watched by his greatest enemy, Eggman.
"You blue fool; you do not realize who you are dealing with. You can never defeat Tsunami, the son of god of destruction!" Eggman said laughing over his brilliant plan.

Last edited by Gale #1 fan on Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gale Fox Quezzie
Admin
Gale Fox Quezzie

Male
Number of posts : 46
Rings :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles: The Series   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:30 pm

Gale #1 fan wrote:
Its been years since Eggman was thought to be defeated finally by Sonic, but years later after they had children Eggman shockingly made a return.
"Honey are you okay?" Amy asked for his safety.
"I'm fine, but I'm not as strong as I used to be. I can't fight him anymore." Sonic said barely standing.
"But we can't let Eggman take over. What are we gonna do?" Amy asked in fear.
"I have no choice, Blur it's time I pass the torch to you." Sonic said regreting it.
"You mean, I...have to be a hero." Blur asked confused.
"Sonic he's only 4, he can't beat Eggman." Amy said fearing for what would happen to her oldest child.
"Mom, I don't think I have a choice. I'll do it father!" Blur said.
Being to old to fight; Sonic had no choice, but to send his oldest child to fight him, so the hands of planet Earth lay in the hands of one hedgehog: Blur Journey Blazer. These are the adventures of the Sonic Chronicles.
The Prolouge part 1 of 10: Tsunami strikes part I
On the floating paradise known as Angel Island, a broken shrine lived in the center of it. At the top of the shrine rested the possibly most powerful positive energy source in the world: the Master Emerald. Legend tells that this giant stone has the power to negate the power of the seven smaller stones known as the Chaos Emeralds, chaotic gems with destructive powers, and render them useless. But a powerful item such as this was not without a protector.
Standing in front of the Master Emerald was a White, anthropomorphic (animal that acts human) hedgehog. This hedgehog was 6 years old, was half as tall an adult human (though most of the characters are too), he looked like Silver only he was pure white, he wore a black shirt with green sleeves and a green triangle with a green rectangle under, he also wore black pants with a green belt and gold square outline buckle, there was a green band on the right sleeve and a black band that touched each side of both sleeves and the bottom of his pants had green sleeves, he wore the same gloves and hand buckles as Silver and had Green Trainers. His name: Rock Ciail Moran.
Ever since the guardian Knuckles needed more time with his family, Rock was destined to guard the Master Emerald as a substitute, mostly because he was the only one who could be patient enough to watch it, but a while back, Knuckles and his family disappeared and Rock was forced to guard it almost every moment of his life. And ever since Rock has guarded it with his life during the most dangerous times, storms, hurricanes, and Eggman, Rock would never leave until Knuckles returned. But today was different, it was a bright and sunny day, the wind was blowing, the emerald was shining, and Rock was… sleeping? Yes, it was true, whenever Rock becomes too relaxed his falls alseep.
While Rock was in sleeping, the Master Emerald began to glow for an unknown reason, causing Rock to wake. Rock shouted "What the? What's going on up there?" As he made his way to the emerald, his foot landed in a puddle of water. "What the?" Rock questioned, knowing it never rains t the island. Soon the puddle began to form into a creature, a bit taller then Rock. This creature was humanoid and made entirely of aqua colored water except for the glowing Green eyes and the brain, visible in its head. The back of its head looked like two downward horns that had a wave pattern at the end and three razor sharp fingers on hands that looked like claws and two on its feet.
Rock raised his fists in position to defend the Master Emerald from this new enemy. "Could this be Chaos?" Rock questioned the creature. It wouldn't speak at first, but instead said "Son of the god of destruction." proving it was not Chaos then it pointed up at the Master Emerald. Rock looked as well to see most of the Master emerald missing. Before Rock could ask what the creature what happened, it disappeared and the island began to shake. Rock shouted " Oh no! It's starting to happen. Without the Master Emerald the island can no longer float and will fall into the ocean." During the island fall, Rock jumped off the island and into the distance, but not before he could hear a familiar evil laugh. Once he heard it, he instantly realized who was behind the creature and the Master Emerald breaking. "EGGMAN!" Rock shouted.

Too old to fight? at age 36, Future Jac can easily beat his present self.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicgale.darkbb.com
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Chapter 3   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:35 pm

After the battle last night against the strange water monster, Blur just decided to chill for the day. Blur was peacefully relaxing by the pool side in one of the city hotels. As he slept there he did not notice a blue plane being flown by a long time friend of his.
The blue plane was the "Hurricane I" its pilot was the 6 year old twin of Rock (Who was younger by a minute), Wing Ian Telefire. Wing was smaller then Blur and weaker, but he made up for that with his super-genius IQ and psychokinesis. He looks like a Grey-Purple Silver with his his forequills down, he wore an White shirt with Silver's glove symbol symbol on it surronded by a strange energy wave of the same color, the same wave appeared on his sleeves, rectangles that came from the top of each sleeve of his pants with an X that had the same style as the wave, gloves like Silver's with rings that looked like the one Sonic wore when attacking planet Marmalin's disease and shoe versions of his father's boots. Wing decided to test out his new plane, which powered his plane with only one power source: the Red chaos emerald.
"This is great, the emerald generator is working without problem so far" Wing said, excited his new invention was a success. But during his little celebration, all the power from the Tornado was shut off. "Aw crap." was the only thing he could say at the moment. He tried pressing random buttons, hoping that it could get the power running. Nothing worked. Wing had given up and all he could say was, "Help." The Hurricane began to plummet to the ground.
Blur looked up and saw the Hurricane getting ready to crash into the emerald coast beach. "Fly Wing, fly!" Blur shouted. Wing jumps off of his plane and levitates away before it crashes into the ocean. Blur quickly rushes to his friend's side and asks "What happened?" Wing pulls out his Chaos emerald and tells Blur "I was using the chaos emerald as a power source for the plane, but…" Wing trailed off as he saw his plane sinking into the ocean.image Seeing his best friends' sad expression, he decided to cheer him up. "Hey, Wing what do you say we go back to your work shop and build a new Hurricane" Blur offered. " Sure thi... " But before Wing could even finish replying, Blur grabbed him by his shirt and ran off to the Jumbled Jungle.
After several minutes, Blur decided to stop on one of the trees, seeing that his friend was about to throw-up. "Hey Wing are you alright" Blur asked. "No, I'm not fi…" before he could finish, his face turned green and quickly ran behind a bush, making hurling noises. Blur chuckled at Wing antics until he heard a scream of shockimage from Wing, and quickly sped to him.
Wing looked onward to see his old rival Eggman in his usual hover chair (Blur and Wing think that's all he had with him, but he really had a giant mechanical wasp hidden from their view). "Why hello Wing, I suppose you don't mind handing over that chaos emerald, do you?" Eggman demanded "Yes, I do mind. You're not getting you hands on the chaos emerald." Wing replied, protectively holding the chaos emerald. "That's right, so back off." Then out of nowhere, Blur appeared, eager to fight. "You won't win this time, Hedgehog. Prepare to be defeated by my latest invention: the Egg Wasp" Eggman shouted as hs hover craft infused with the mechanical wasp's head.
Eggman started by launching several rockets, but Blur avoided them easily with his super speed. But while Blur was busy with the rockets, he had not noticed Eggman come up from behind. The Egg Wasp revealed the stinger its abdamen and charged at Blur. Blur, just seeing the attack quickly jumped out of the way before he was hit. "Drat, missed! But I will get him this time" Eggman said to himself. He once again launched his rockets, but Blur, not falling for the same trick twice, jumped on the rockets toward Eggman "WHAT!" Eggman shouted as he watched Blur spin dashing straight towards him. Blur jumped off the final rocket and used a spin attack again, but now it was twice as fast, sending the Egg Wasp over the hill, Wing used his telekinesis to crush it into a cube of garbage so Eggman couldn't use it ever again.
"Alright, Blur, we did it" Wing shouted in celebration. Blur gave Wing a thumbs-up before going over the hill to make sure he finished Eggman. Once he reached the spot where the Egg Wasp landed, all he saw was the body. The only thing Blur could ask was "where did he go?" unknown to both the heroes, Eggman had detached the parts to the Egg Wasp before the crash and was now hovering above Wing. He pressed a button that beamed a laser from the chair and used it to teleport the Emerald from Wing's hand. It took a second for Wing to relize that the Emerald was not in his hand.
"Blur!" Wing shouted for help. Blur turned to see Eggman, holding the chaos emerald. "Hah ha ha, well it looks like you have failed to stop me Blur" Eggman gloated. "What do you want with the emeralds, Eggman" Blur asked, wanting some answers. "Hah, once I obtain all seven chaos emeralds, I shall use my latest discovery to destroy Station square and build Robotnik Land" Eggman shouted as he flew. Blur and Wing just stood there, thinking about Eggmans plan.

Last edited by Gale #1 fan on Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Chapter 3   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:36 pm

Several hours after the fall of Angel Island, Rock was finally awakening. When Rock first woke up, he took notice that his surroundings had changed dramatically. Instead of grass and trees, he was surrounded by stone and concrete. “I must have passed out when I jumped off the Island.” Rock thought. He soon remembered everything that happened on the Island, The liquid monster, Eggman, the Master Emerald. “Oh no, the Master Emerald, I know Eggman is behind this. He must have it.” Rock said as punched the wall of the building he was in and ran out.
When he got outside, he almost instantly remembered where he was. “This is my home, Future City. But how did I get back here?” Rock questioned. Just as he got outside the building, which looked be a casino. “How'd I get in there in the first place?” Rock Questioned. He thought how lucky Sonic was, to have super speed. Gathering enough strength to open his eyes, he saw what he thought would be near-impossible to find.
“It’s a piece of the Master Emerald.” Rock said. His strength was restored and he began to walk over the Master emerald piece, but stop as soon as he was within five feet of it. The missing piece was right there on a rock, it looked easy to get, maybe too easy. “It must be a trap!” exclaimed Rock. Rock used his Psychic manipulation powers to make a fist to grab it from a distance.
To his surprise, he was holding the Emerald piece without setting a trap. “I was so sure Eggman would pull some kind of trap. Unless I hasn't activated yet.” Rock said. Just then, the emerald piece began glowing and enveloped Rock in its glow. “Woah what's happening?” Rock screamed as the light created a portal. "Maybe it's the location of the next piece." Rock thought as he jumped into the portal
---Flashback---
In front of a newly built temple, was a small liquid being standing in front of, what seemed to be, a smaller liquid being. The bigger one was Chaos the God of destruction and guardien of the chao.
“Son, please stop this madness. Don’t you see, violence will only bring more? I beg of you please stop.” He begged his son. And he coldly replied “No dad, we must take the emeralds if we are to defeat our enemies.” “But faith…” he was cut off. “Enough, do not interfere father or you shall perish.” He said cruelly to his father.
---End Flashback---
Rock looked at his surrounding to see he was back in the field. “So that liquid being on Angel Island was Chaos' son?” Rock questioned. He looked back into his hand to see the Emerald piece gone. He quickly looked around to see if he dropped it, but stopped when he heard an evil laughter from above. He looked up and it didn’t take him long to figure it out who took the emerald piece.
“Eggman, give back the emerald piece or else!” Rock shouted to the doctor. Eggman wasn’t fazed by the threat as he admired the shine of the Emerald piece. “Sorry, Rock. But you are in no position to threaten Me.” said the doctor. “What do you mean?” asked Rock. “Why don’t I show you, oh Tsunami?” Eggman sung as he grabbed the Red emerald he stole from Wing and threw it in the air.
Then, out of nowhere, a geyser of water erupted and absorbed the chaos emerald. The water began to form and it looked like the creature that attacked Angel Island, only different. The creature was taller, bulkier, and had a line of stone bones with a chaos emerald in its right arm. “What happened to it?” Rock questioned. “It has transformed into Tsunami 1 by absorbing the chaos emerald. Prepare yourself Rock; you have met your match!” exclaimed Eggman.
Rock stared down at his opponent wondering his odds.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Chapter 5   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:38 pm

Eggman had just given the monster known as Tsunami, a chaos emerald and allowed it to transform into a stronger creature. Rock looked to the newly transformed Tsunami and was not impressed. “So he got bigger. Am I supposed to be scared?” Rock said with a scowl. “You should be. Tsunami is now more powerful then ever. Why don’t you show him Tsunami 1?” Eggman ordered. And Tsunami 1 attacked.
When Tsunami 1 got closer to Rock, he launched a fast and powerful punch. The punch just nearly missed and hit the ground, creating a small crater. “Eggman man wasn’t kidding.” Rock thought. Rock ran to get far away from Tsunami, so he wouldn’t get hit. Unfortunately, when Tsunami saw Rock running, he super-extended both his arms to land in front of him, creating a large crater, so he wouldn’t escape. “Great, looks this is the first time when my speed failed me.” Rock said sarcasticaly.
Tsunamiios turned around and charged full speed into Tsunami. Tsunami counter-acted by extending his arms. Rock managed to dodge the first arm, but was hit by the second one and was sent flying into a rock. The force of the blow had almost broken one of Rock's ribs, but he was not about to give up. “Oh, that hurt. Man, there must be a way to avoid both his attacks at once.” Rock said.
Rock looked around for any thing that might help him. His eyes then spotted something in the ground and began to smile. “Alright!” said Rock. Once back on his feet, Rock, once again, charged directly at Tsunami. “That rockhead never learns. Tsunami get rid of him.” Eggman ordered with a smile. Tsunami extended his arms at Rock once more. Just as they were about to hit, Rock disappeared.
“WHAT? Where did he go?” Eggman asked as he looked for Rock. Tsunami and saw a strange fist pop out of the ground and hit him directly in the eye. The force from the blow knocked Tsunami back seven yards. When Eggman saw the attack, he turned to see the attacker was Rock.
“How did you do that? How did you manage to hit Tsunami?” Eggman question angrily. Rock just smirked as he revealed his plan to the confused doctor. “Well, I actually owe it to Tsunami punching the ground.”
Eggman was extremely angry, having his monster defeated so easily. It was then Eggman pulled out his secret weapon: a Blue chaos emerald. “It’s not over yet Rock. I still have one more trick up my sleeve.” Eggman said sinisterly. Eggman threw the chaos emerald at Tsunami and it absorbed it. Once Tsunami absorbed the emerald, it began to transform again.
Tsunami became taller and even more muscular then ever. He had a line of bone running down it left arm. His horns changed to a hammerhead style and had another horn pointing upwards he was now Tsunami 2. Rock could tell the fight had taken a turn for the worse. But giving up was not an option.
Rock headed to attack Tsunami, but was stopped by an invisible electric barrier. The barrier caused great pain to Rock and flung him through a rock. “Ha ha, good Tsunami, now finish him off now.” Eggman order Tsunami. But Tsunami did not move, instead he was gazing off to a far region, as if he had sensed something.
Tsunami said "Chaos Emerald in Casinopolis" so decided it was time to leave, so he turned it water and disappeared. “Wait, where are you going Tsunami, I ordered you to finish him” Eggman shouted as he chased after him. Know the battle was over, Rock gathered the last of his strength to see Tsunami and Eggman leaving into the distance. “Is there anyone who can stop that monster?” Rock asked before passing out from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Chapter 6   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:53 pm

After losing the chaos emerald to Eggman, Blur and Wing headed straight into Wing workshop. “I can’t believe I let Eggman get away with the chaos emerald.” Wing moaned. “Don’t worry Wing; we'll just have to beat Eggman if we find the rest of the emeralds before him. Do you have a way to find them?” Blur asked. Wing pulled out a small pocket watch and said “Yes, I do, If it works. I created a portable nano-detector that tunes the high level frequencies…” Wing was interrupted bye Blur. “Get on with it.” “It’s an emerald tracker.” Wing finally explained.
“Great, with that tracker, we can beat Eggman easy.” Blur said excitedly. Blur turned to Wing and asked “Hello you mind telling me where they are?” Wing activated the tracker and it showed two separate dots: a Yellow one and a Green one. “It looks like the tracker has picked up two emerald readings. It looks like the closet one is in Casinopolis.” Wing said. “Great, let’s get moving before Eggman gets there. Hang on.” Blur told Wing as he grabbed the foxes arm and ran at sonic speed.
Rock woke up, having his energy fully restored from fighting Tsunami. He got back on his feet and wiped the dust off his arms. “Wow, he was tough. I wouldn’t surprise me if Blur got his butt kicked.” Rock said. Rock stood there, wondering why Tsunami had decided to stop attacking.
“It must have some kind of ability to sense chaos emeralds.” Rock said out loud. Rock knew Eggmans plan to give all 7 chaos emeralds for Tsunami to absorb. But what he didn’t know is why he would break the Master Emerald and take a piece of it. “Well, by the looks of it, the only way I will find out is by finding those chaos emeralds” Rock said.
Rock pulled out his own piece of the Master Emerald he took to find the other piece. He began to point the emerald piece in all directions until the emerald piece began to glow brightly in one direction. “Their must be a chaos emerald in that direction. If I get to it before Blur, then I might have a chance.” Rock said.
Blur and Wing had made it to Casinopolis, but had to make a quick stop. Blur was standing in front of the restroom, waiting for Wing. Wing finally came out saying “Blur, you know I get sick when you run too fast holding my shirt.” Blur replied “Sorry buddy, but we need to find that emerald and fast. Where is it?” Wing pulls out his tracker and saw the yellow dot more closely to the center of it.
“The tracker is pointing to that large casino in the middle of town” Wing said. The Casino wasn’t very hard to find. It was the biggest one in the entire city. “Really, then this job should be a snap.” Blur said, snapping his fingers to add effect. But before he could even run for the emerald, Blur and Wing were hits by a purple gas and began to get drowsy. They both looked up to see Eggman, smiling sinisterly before fainting.
---30 minutes later---
Blur and Wing were finally recovering from the gas that was given to them by Eggman. They got up on their and saw the Casino was being totally demolished by Tsunami who now had 3 emeralds his legs had fused together and his top horn was sharper and his hands started to grow fins as soon as he heard Blur and Wing he sprung away. “Eggman must have already gotten to the chaos emerald. This is not good.” Wing said as he pulled out his tracker and it only showed a Green dot.
“There is only one emerald on the tracker and it looks like it’s in Dusty Desert” Wing informed. “Dusty Desert, no problem, I’ll get us there in a Sonic second.” Blur said confidently. Blur was about to grab Wing's when he moved away and placed the tracker in Blur's hand. “Uh… why don’t you go and I’ll just head back to my workshop.” Wing said nervously. Blur just shrugged it off and ran at sonic speed to Dusty Desert.
True to his word, Blur arrived at Dusty Desert in a flash. He looked around and found out why it was called Dusty Desert. The wind was rushing violently and there was even a series of tornados going across the sand. He looked at the tracker and sees the Green dot spinning wildly, confusing Blur. He then looked up from the tracker and saw a glimmer of Green in one of the tornados.
“Alright, this is going to be fun. Or scary.” Blur said excitedly and creeply. Blur headed straight at the tornado and was lifted into the air. He continued to fly higher into the air, while avoiding the many boulders in his way. “Ha, like a few pebbles could stop me.” Blur said confidently. He then flew directly face-forward into a pyramid. He continued fly with a dazed look until a bright Green emerald flew into his hand.
“Oh yeah, now that’s what I’m talking about.” Blur said proudly the only unfortunate part was that once Blur grabbed the emerald, he was faling from the upside down pyramid. Blur looked and said “Yikes! I guess this wasn't a good idea.” Blur was sent plummeting to the ground at full speed. Blur closed his eyes, hoping it would stop the pain of his death. But he never hit the ground.
Once Blur realized this, he opened his eyes to see his rescuer was Rock. Once Rock and Blur touched the ground, Blur began to thank Rock. “Thanks, Rock. If it wasn’t for you I would have been as flat as 10 pancakes.” Blur said. Rock made no reply, but only stood there, staring at Blur. Blur was getting uncomfortable with Rock staring and thought it would be the best time to leaves.
“Well, see ya later.” Blur said as he began to walk away. Rock decided now to talk. “Hold on, you have a chaos emerald, right?” Rock interrogated. Blur looked back at Rock and showed the Green chaos emerald to him. “Yeah, I do. Why?” Blur ask suspiciously. Rock raised his hand to the fighting position and said “Good. Now hand it over or I’ll have to take it by force. If I don't get that emerald the world will be in danger.”
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Chapter   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:08 pm

Blur was utterly confused at why Rock would him. “But why should I give the emerald to you after I worked so hard to get it?” Blur asked. “You don’t know what you’re getting yourself into. Just hand over the chaos emerald and leave and everything will be alright.” Rock ordered. Blur just stood there with a smirk and said “and if I say no?” “Then I will make you” Rock yelled as he lunged at Blur.
Blur still just stood there until the last second. When Rock was close to hitting him, Blur used his super speed to move around Rock making him dizzy then he ran to the other side of the field. “Your going to have to be faster then that to catch me, slowerpoker” Blur taunted. You could tell that Rock was very angry by the HUGE vein showing in his forehead. “I’ll show you, wise guy!!!” Rock yelled.
Rock started spinning his arms in circular motion and charged at Blur, destroying the landscape along the way. Blur could tell that he was in trouble and immediately ran away from Rock's on-coming attack. To Blur's surprise, Rock was actually keeping up with the speedy blue hedgehog as spinning tripled his speed, and his power. “You can’t escape from me, Blur Journey Blazer” Rock yelled. “I thought that was Geisy’s line.” Blur said jokingly while running backwards.
But while Blur was to busy play with Rock, he did not notice the large rock wall coming up fast. Blur turned around and saw the wall and quickly put on the brakes. “Whew, that was a close one.” Blur said in relief. Unfortunately, Rock was still underground and continued to move forward. Rock ran straight into Blur and they both went plowing into the wall.
They both fall to the ground, side by side, with dazed looks in their eyes. When they managed to regain their senses, they saw that they were not leaving until a winner was decided to each other. “AAAHHH” the both screamed as they attacking. Rock decided to strike first by attacking Blur with series of Stretch Punches. Blur was only barely able to avoid the hits and when the assault was over, Blur decided to go on the attack. Blur attacked Rock with a barrage of kicks, which he was barely able to dodge.
“Not bad, your better then I thought Rock.” Blur complimented. “I could say the same thing about you.” Rock returned the compliment. “Alright, enough of this sentimental stuff, its making me sick. That chaos emerald is coming with me and there is nothing you can do about it. It's time to finish this battle once and for all.” Rock told Blur pulled out the Green chaos emerald and showed it off to Rock. “We’ll see about that, Rock. So DO YOUR WORST!” said Blur
They both Charged at each other and full speed and jumped forward into the air. Blur held his foot out to kick, while Rock held out his fist to punch. They hit. Blur and Rock managed to hit each other in the face, but the chaos emerald flew out of Blur's hand and into a nearby lake. They landed on their feet and stared at the lake where the lake where the chaos emerald landed.
Rock was about to walk over to the lake, when he heard a voice in the air. They knew such an annoying voice could only belong to the evil Eggman. “Ha, ha, ha, like taking candy from a baby. You two fell for my trap.” Eggman said with his usually, annoying laugh. “What do you mean?” asked Rock. “I purposely led you and Blur here so that both of you would fight for the emerald and wear yourselves out.” Eggman said. "You tricked me!" Rock shouted suddenly the Green chaos emerald in the lake disappeared. “Time to come out Tsunami Level 4” Eggman said.
“Oh no! He's already gotten another emerald! Why'd he have to be Chaos' son?” Rock said in fright. Blur was confused about Chaos and asked Rock “Who’ Chaos?” Rock only replied by saying “You’ll see. that creature that's over there is the son of a creature called Chaos.” The lake water began to move and form into a larger form of Tsunami. Tsunami foot was replaced by a shark fin, its claws became bigger and large fin growing out of its back and the dorsal fins on his hands grew sharper and longer. In short, it looked like a great white shark with claws. Tsunami' most notable feature was the Yellow and Green chaos emeralds trapped in its stone stomach.
“That’s it? He doesn’t look so tough to me anymore than last time.” Blur said confidently. Blur ran straight into to the newly transformed Tsunami “Blur don’t! YOU IDIOT!” Rock yelled to Blur, as hoped it would stop him. Eggman sat in his hover chair, amused by Blur's feeble attempt to defeat his monster. “Foolish little rodent. Tsunami get rid of him.” Eggman ordered. Tsunami launched a large wave of water towards Blur. Once Blur saw the wave, he quickly hid behind Rock and they were both washed away as Tsunami said "You think that's enough to stop me?".
“Ok, so it’s not going to be as easy as I thought.” Blur said while swinging his head around to get rid of the water. Rock knew from his previous battle that he can not win this battle alone as Tsunami' strength had doubled so he knew there was only one choice. “Blur, if we want to win, they we have no choice but to work together.” Rock explained. “Fine by me.” replied Blur. They both ran to Tsunami with hopes of winning.
Tsunami once again attacked with a wave of water, but this time the duo was prepared. Rock held his hands out and Blur jumped into them and was hurdled into to the air to avoid the wave. Rock looked back to the wave and delivered a hard jab to the wave, dispersing it. When Rock was finished with the wave, he headed to Tsunami. Tsunami saw Rock getting close so he threw both his hands at Rock. What Chaos didn’t expect was for Rock to grab DODGE his arms and then he grabbed both would not let go until he tied them in a knot.
“Hey, you, get your hands off me!” Tsunami yelled. “Now, Blur!” Rock shouted to the air. Eggman was confused until noticed that Blur was nowhere in sight. “You got it, pal” said a voice from the sky. Eggman looked up and saw Blur coming down fast using his signature move along with Rock, the DOUBLE spin dash. Blur and Rock used the double spin dash and plowed straight through Tsunami' head, defeating it.
Blur got out of his ball form and held a hand out high in the air. “Alright, high five, Rock.” said Blur. Rockl did not return the five, but gave a small “humph.” Now normally Eggman would be angry at his defeat, but he saw the remains of Tsunami moving away from the battlefield. Eggmans plan were still in effect and decided to leave before they were ruined. “Don’t get to excited you two. This is not over. Soon my plans for world domination will be complete.” Eggman said as he floated away laughing. Rock had already left and Blur stood their saying “Man I hate that laugh!”
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Chapter 8   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:21 pm

Back at Wing's workshop, Blur had just finished explaining that Tsunami absorbed 4 emeralds. "Wow, so this Tsunami creature was so powerful that it almost beat you and my brother?" Wing said in astonishment. "Yeah, I think it gets its power by absorbing the chaos emeralds. It already had four emeralds when we fought." Blur explained. Blur and Wing just stood there, thinking of a way to beat Tsunami until Wing received an e-mail on his computer. "Huh? Oh no, it's from Eggman" Wing said as he began to read the email.
Hello you stupid fools
I am about launch an assault on Future City with my latest creation: the Egg carrier MK V.
I am challenging you to face off against my creation and if you do somehow beat it there is still Tsunami
Think you can win, because I doubt it 10000%. Bwah, ha, ha.
"That is annoying!" Blur shouted. "Get serious, Blur. We have to stop Eggman before it's too late!" Wing yelled at the blue hero. "Ok, chill Wing. I'll beat Eggman and be back before you can say...I don't know actually" Said Blur as he ran off to Future City. "I wonder what he might have said?" Wing asked himself.
In the heart of Future City, where all the shops were, a female hedgehog was seen walking down the street. This hedgehog was none other than Geisy. Blur's "Self proclaimed girlfriend" She was a red hedgehog that looks like Amy when she was twelve with a short pony tail, she wore the same attire as Blur.
Today she was doing what see usually does, daydreaming about Blur. "Oh, where could Blur be? I have looked everywhere for him and still nothing. I hope he remembers his promise." said Geisy. Just then the sky got darker all of a sudden. Geisy looked up to see a giant flying battleship which could only belong to one person: Eggman.
"Eggman, he better not ruin my special day or I'll pound him!" Geisy yelled. She was about to attack when something fell out of the sky and hit Geisy in the head, knocking her down. "Ow, all right who did that?! When I'm done with them I'm gonna…" she stopped her yelling when she saw a small bluebird with a blue necklace. "Aw, poor birdie are you hurt?" Geisy asked the bird. The bird was just fine. Geisy then felt a wind go by and a blue blur going down the street. "Hey Blur, wait." Geisy yelled to him as she chased after him She was fast since Shadow was her father, but Blur was much faster.
As Geisy was chasing Blur two robots were standing on a building above her. The first one was a Gold robot with the numbers 998 printed on it. The second one was a Silver robot with the numbers 999. "Target sighted. Preparing to capture target, are you ready, Omegatreme?" the Gold robot asked. "Affirmative, Desruction." The Silver robot replied.
Blur was done running and just stood there staring at the flying fortress. "Man this thing isn't easy to catch, but if I don't who knows if Eggman will get the other 3 chaos emeralds well I better get him so I can get back to Wing." Blur said. He was about to run until he heard "BLUR!" he knew that voice could only belong to Geisy. He turned around to find Geisy standing right in front of him, close to his face.
"AAAHHHH!" Blur yelled as he jumped away. "Geisy, what are you doing here?" asked Blur. Blur could see that Geisy was very mad and before see could explain why, the two robots from before appeared. The Destruction started of by saying "Halt, do not move. We are here to…" but he was cut off by Geisy. "SHUT UP, I am try to talk to Blur!" Geisy yelled. "Yes ma'am" both robots said, afraid of what Geisy might do to them.
Blur was equally afraid of her as the robots were. She was never this angry unless Eggman was attacking or he had forgotten something important. Blur guessed it was both, but mostly the second. Geisy turned to him and said "Blur, don't you remember what today is?" She asked. Blur was confused at what was so special about today. Geisy knew this and explained to him "You promised me a date today". Blur was still confused and said "No I di.." until he remembered that day, last week.
"Oh yeah." Blur said. Geisy instantly became happy when Blur had said that. "Sorry, Geisy, but I can't right now. You see I have to save the wor…" Blur was cut off by Geisy. "Oh no, you don't, your coming on a date with me just like you promised!" Geisy yelled "But Geisy…" No buts, were going on a date and that's final!!!" Geisy yelled. Geisy quickly grabbed Blur and dragged him away.
Meanwhile, the robotic duo was still standing there until Geisy was out of sight. "She was scary, perhaps it would be better if we avoid her, Destruction" Omegatreme said. "Negative, Omegatreme, she is with the target, so we must follow. But to be safe, let's follow from a distance and take the bird when she isn't looking." Destruction told his comrade. "Affirmative" replied Omegatreme. The two began to follow the hedgehog couple, making sure they were a safe distance from Geisy then Blur said "Help Me!"
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Chapter 9   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:23 pm

Several minutes have passed since Geisy and Blur's little argument about the promised date and Blur was dragged off. Blur was following Geisy around of his own free will, knowing that he couldn’t get out of this situation. “Oh, Blur, I just can’t decide where to go for our date. We could go to the beach or even the park. I can’t choose, they’re both so romantic.” Geisy kept ranting. Blur was worried how far Geisy would take this date. All he knew was that it would be a long day.
While Blur and Geisy were walking down the street, Omegatreme and Destruction were not too far behind. “The target is with the red hedgehog. How will we precede, Destruction.” Omegatreme asked. “The target is very well protected with the hedgehog. We wait until the target and the enemy are separate.” Destruction explained. “I have a better idea.” replied Omegatreme.
The pair was STILL walking and Blur was getting bored. When Suddenly Destruction fired a blast from his cannons. Blur jumped out of the way, but Geisy fell over and Omegatreme grabbed the bird. "That was awkward." Blur said, but soon relized the neckless had an emerald. The robots flew towards the Egg Carrier.
Meanwhile, at a distant mountain, Rock had restored most of the Master Emerald, but now he was staring out to space, trying to make some sense of the situation. “I don’t get it. Why would Eggman break the Master emerald in the first place, does it make Tsunami any more powerful? And what does Tsunami have to do with all this anyways?” Rock asked himself. Millions of questions kept entering Rock mind and just kept coming. He closed his eyes to concentrate and saw a flash of light appear in his mind.
---Flashback---
Rock had arrived back at the ancient temple of the Master Emerald and wondered why. When he got closer to the temple, he noticed that the Chaos, was kneeling I front of the temple. He wasn’t alone, also there was several Chao kinds floating around him with saddened faces. From what Rock could see, the liquid god was praying and decides to listen in.
“Please, you must leave Master Emerald. If you don’t I fear for you safety.” Chaos begged. Rock was confused hiw he was talking to a gem until he saw the water around the temple begin to move, as if it was replying to Chaos. “Please, you must. My son will attack the temple and I don’t want you hurt.” Chaos said. The water moved once more. “I understand. You must protect the emeralds from those who wish to use them for evil. I will try to convince my son to stop this madness. Please be safe, I don't want to lose anyone like we lost Tikal.” Chaos said.
---End Flashback---
Rock had just awakened from the memories and it brought even more questions. “Just who is Chaos? And why do I keep having these memories." Rock looked to the sky to calm himself from the stress. He needed to find answers and he needed to find them fast.
Back at Future City, everyone was running and screaming in terror. But it wasn’t because of the robots; it was because of Egg Carrier. “Where are you Blur?! When I find you, you’re in so much trouble!” Eggman yelled. Eggman continued his rampaged. He looked back to see the little bird on the ground, ready to cry.
Eggman was firing hundreds rounds from the weapon on his right hand directly at Blur, only to miss. “What’s the matter slow poke, can’t keep up?” Blur said mockingly.
Eggman then fired a powerful beam that ripped most of the ground apart when the dust cleared a Chaos Emerald appears in the hole Eggman then sends down Tsunamiios and Tsunamiios absorbs the White emerald turning into Tsunamiios Level 5 He looked just like a Tiger now as he finished transforming Eggman beamed him back to the ship.
Wing ran to Future City as fast as possible to see Blur on the ground punching the ground.
"Eggman now has 6 of the emeralds, is it already to late to stop him?" Blur asked.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Chapter 10   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:56 pm

After the incident yesterday at Future City, Blur and Geisy went to Wing's workshop, hoping to figure out a way to stop eggman. “Do you know where he might have the bird that had that emerald?” Blur asked. “Well, the most likely place would be that Egg carrier V Eggman mentioned in his e-mail.” said Wing. Blur remembered seeing the flying fortress before he ran into Geisy. He knew destroying it wouldn't be easy, but the real problem was actually getting there. “But how do we get on if the thing is 500 feet of the ground?” Blur asked. Wing was about to answer Blur's question until he heard a small female yell “WING!”
The duo looked out the workshop to a Flying hedgehog heading their way. This girl was about 6 years old and looked like a Orange female Amy with long quills and green spots on her ears and tail, one of her 5 bangs were green instead of Orange. She wears a pink dress with a flower on it with white gloves and shoes of the same design. The girl was Geisy’s cousin, Alexis.
As Alexis got closer, Wing took notice that tears were pouring from her eyes, like she had been crying. When Alexis got close enough, she quickly hugged Wing and began crying again. Wing tried to comfort her before asking “What’s wrong?” Alexis pulled away from Wing to say “Its Lucky, I can’t find him anywhere.”
Alexis noticed that both Wing and Blur were silent soon after she mentioned Lucky. “He must have been captured by Eggman. Me and Wing are going to rescue him and the bird.” “Then I’m going too.” Alexis said with determination.
Everyone was surprised by this act as Alexis was usually afraid to go on adventures and quickly tried to talk her out of it. “No Alexis, you can’t go.” Wing told her. “Why not?” Alexis asked. “Because it is too dangerous for you to go.” Wing quickly replied. “I’m going to save Lucky, because he was the last thing my mom ever got me before she passed away.” Alexis said, even more determined then ever. Blur knew Alexis wouldn’t give up, so he gave in. “Ok Alexis, you can come.” Blur said like it was no big deal. Wing was surprised by Blur's approval and Alexis was happy to be going with them. “We better hurry if we want to save him” Blur told the group.
The group walks over to a large object that was covered in a tarp. Wing removed the tarp to reveal a biplane that looked like the original Hurricane, only with a few slight changes. “I present, the Hurricane II” Wing announced. “Wing, when did you build this?” Geisy asked. “I built it a while ago, incase something ever happened to the original, only I've fixed every bug.” Wing told her. “Yeah, yeah, can we talk about this some other time? We need to save people here.” Blur said impatiently. Geisy and Alexis nod their heads in agreement.
The hanger doors opened with the Hurricane II exiting it. Wing was in the pilot’s seat, while Alexis was in the back seat and Blur and Geisy on the tail. Wing tested of the systems to the plane before preparing to take off. “Prepare for lift off in 3...2...1...GO!” Wing shouted as the Hurricane II took off into the sky and headed for Eggman.
Rock was walking in a dark, damp forest, obviously searching for something. He held out his piece of the Master Emerald as began to glow brighter after each step he took. “Eggman must be around be around here somewhere. I can feel it” Rock told himself. He continued to walk in the same direction, not paying attention to where he was going, and ran, face-first, into something hard. “Ow.” Rock said.
Rock looked up and saw the object he ran into was made of solid steel. Using the sticky material on his gloves, Rock climbs up the steel wall to find a total surprise. Right now, he was stand on top of the Egg carrier, which was very well disguised by the forest. He heard voice below him and saw two of Eggmans robots carrying the bird into the base. “Oh no, that animal is in trouble, and it has an emerald. I got to help it.” Rock said. Before Rock could move, he heard shifting water coming from behind him. He turned around to see Tsunamiios 5 before getting knocked out.
Much later, Omegatreme and Destruction had trapped Lucky and the bird by putting them in a cell. Just then, Omegatreme walks in to the cell room and stands before Lucky. He points his gun threateningly as a sign of what he will do to them.
“Hand over the bird's neckless.” Omegatreme ordered. “No!” Lucky replied. (Yes he can talk) Omegatreme was angered by Lucky’s answer held his gun even closer. “I said give me the neckless!” Omegatreme ordered once more. “Why do you even want it?” Lucky questioned the robot.
The robot lowered his gun slowly and replied “My master commands me to steal it.” Lucky looked at the robot sadly and said “If you weren't an Eggman robot, I'd feel sorry for you.” Omegatreme was confused. Omegatreme took one last look at Lucky and unlocked the cell door. “Leave here now before I change my mind.”
Blur and his friends have been looking for Eggmans base for a long time and still nothing. “Man, how could anyone hide something that big?” Blur said. They were flying over a forest and about to give up until they saw the Egg carrier rise out of the forest. Wing quickly turned the Hurricane II to avoid the Egg carrier.
“Wow! It’s bigger then I thought” Alexis said in amazement. Wing was also amazed, but knew he couldn’t get distracted because he was the pilot. “Wing get us close to that thing so we can get on it.” Blur told him. Wing followed his instructions and headed for the Egg carrier.
Once Wing got close, Eggman launched his entire arsenal at the Hurricane II. Wing, using his advanced piloting skills, narrowly avoided the barrage of attacks with several turns and barrel rolls. But while Wing was dodging the attacks, Blur and Geisy were hanging on the wing for dear-life and Alexis was doing her best not to throw up.
“Wing, can you please hurry? I don’t feel very good.” said Alexis. Wing looked back and chuckled sheepishly, saying “Sorry Alexis.” But while he was looking back at Alexis, the Hurricane II’s engine was shot. “Oh, no, we’ve been hit.” Wing said. The Hurricane II began to fall directly on to the base of the Egg carrier. “Hang on!” Blur shouted to his companions.
The plane crashed onto the base of the Egg carrier. The gang was luck enough not to get hurt during the crash. Tails went to the back and helped Alexis out of her seat asking “Are you ok, Alexis?” “I’m fine Wing” Alexis replied. Blur helped Geisy off the wing and told the gang. “Hurry, we’ve got to find Lucky The pair nodded their here and were about to head into the base until they ran into a problem.
Surrounding the group was a large army of short orange robots called Egg pawns. The Egg pawns were about to fire on the group until Blur disappeared from sight. The Egg pawns looked around for the hedgehog, only when they did find him, they were destroyed. Blur was using his super speed to disappear and his homing attack to destroy them. Everyone was cheering for Blur as he finished the last of the midget robots.
“They’re done, now to find Lucky.” Blur said out loud. He was about to break into a run until he heard a familiar yell. “ALEXIS!” Lucky yelled. When Blur turned around, Lucky flew into Alexis' arms. “Oh, Lucky, I thought I would never see you again.” Alexis told him. “How did he get out?”Blur asked.
Lucky was about to answer until Blur noticed Omegatreme. Blur hid Geisy behind him to protect her from the robot. “You, you’re the one who took Lucky! You’ll pay for that!” Blur yelled to Omegatreme. “Enemy sighted. Preparing to eliminate enemy threat.” Omegatreme stated. “Oh yeah, just try it!” Blur yelled, ready to destroy every last trace of the robot.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Chapter 11   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:15 pm

Blur had confronted the Omegatreme, the robot who attacked him yesterday, and was ready to rip him apart. “Alright you bucket of bolts, get ready to be scrap metal!” Blur said. “Blur, please stop. Don’t fight him.” Geisy begged her hero. But her pleas were unheard, as Blur was extremely angry at Omegatreme. “Sensors locked. Target locked. Ready, aim…FIRE!” Omegatreme said as he launched a large missile from the gun on his right hand.
Blur acted quickly and grabbed Geisy to move out of the way of the missiles path. Unfortunately, the missile changed its path and continued to follow Blur. 'It’s a heat-seeker. Just my luck, I have to get rid of Geisy before it hits.' Blur thought. Thinking fast, Blur headed to Wing and Alexis to drop off Geisy before changing directions with the missile very close behind. “Geisy, are you alright?” Alexis asked her cousin. “Yes, but we have to stop them.” Geisy told them.
Blur kept running in different directions to shake the missile, but to no avail. “Man and I thought Geisy was persistent.” Blur said jokily. Then an idea came to Blur's mind. Blur quickly went the other way and the missile followed. Blur was heading for Omegatreme, planning to have the missile hit him instead. Omegatreme saw through Blur's plan and aimed his gun directly at him and fired off several rounds. Blur saw the attack and quickly maneuvered to avoid them, but the rounds may have missed Blur but not the missile. The missile exploded behind Blur and the shock from the blast sent him flying.
Blur land on the cold steel floor and tried to get up, but he was too weak to do so. Blur heard a sound of metal hitting metal getting closer to him. Blur looked up to see Omegatreme aiming his gun directly at Blur's face. “Target weakened. Chances of victory at 100. Preparing to eliminate threat. Ready, aim…fi…” he was cut off. “NO!” Geisy screamed as she jumped into Omegatreme’s line of fire. “ ERROR! ERROR! Move from firing range.” Omegatreme requested, but Geisy just stood. “No! I will not move. If you want Blur then you’ll have to go through me.” Geisy told the robot.
Omegatreme stood there for a while, thinking of what to do, until he lowered his gun and took off into the sky. Blur managed to regain some strength to stand up and looked at Geisy saying “Thanks Geisy. I owe you one.” “You can repay me by taking me on a real date next time.” Geisy told him. Blur was already wishing he had not said that.
But while Geisy was busy with Blur, they didn’t notice the mechanical claw grab the bird that was sitting on Geisy’s shoulder. The bird let out a frightened chirp, causing everyone to look at his direction. They saw Eggman in his hover chair, holding the frightened bird very tightly. “Hey, give him back right now Eggman!” Geisy shouted. “You can have him back soon; all I want is the chaos emerald.
Eggman removed the top of the bird’s necklace and removed a light blue emerlad from it. Eggman threw the bird to the ground, but luckily, Geisy caught him before he hit. “Ha, ha, ha, now all I need is one more emerald and my plans will be complete.” Eggman boasted. Blur gasped as he knew what was about to happen.
“Tsunami, lunch time.” Eggman singed. Tsunami 5 appeared before all of his opponents. Alexis was scared by the monsters appearance and Wing was scared by seeing it was stronger then Blur described. Eggman threw the emerald to Tsunami and he absorbed them and transformed once more. Tsunami no longer looked like a Tiger, but instead looked like an aquatic scorpion. Blur was worried not only for himself, but for everyone around him.
“Alright Tsunami 6, destroy them” Eggman commanded. Tsunami did not move. Eggman looked to Tssunamiios with an angry face and shouted “Did you not hear me! I said destroy them!” Tsunami turned to Eggman with Red eyes and it looked like he was about to kill the doctor. Tsunami grabbed Eggman's hover craft with his pincers then he swung its tail/stinger around and hit the doctors hover chair and sent Eggman flying over the mountains. Everyone was shocked that Tsunami would turn just on its master. “Just whose side is he on?” Sonic asked.
Chaos turned back to his future victims and set his sights on Geisy. Tsunami picked up his tail once again and swung it down on Geisy. Blur saw this and quickly pushed Geisy out of the way to allow her to avoid the attack. The tail landed between the two hedgehogs and the shock pushed them both back to opposite sides of the carriers. Alexis and Wing were quick to be by Geisy’s side, seeing as they couldn’t reach Blur. Blur looked up and saw Tsunami tail held high, prepared to end the hero’s life. Tsunami brought down his tail; Blur closed his eyes and waited for the end. But it never came.
Blur looked up and saw a figure grab Tsunami' tail. It was Rock. “Rock!” Blur shouted happily. Rock looked back at him and said “I can’t leave you alone for a second, can I?” Rock tightened his grip around Tsunami' tail and swung him around in the air before flinging him away. Rock helped Blur up and told him “We all need to work together again if want to defeat this monstrosity. You in?” “You bet I’m in.” Blur replied.
Tsunami had gotten up and was extremely angry about being thrown like a rag doll. He attacked with his tail once more and missed as the duo moved away. Once they got close enough, Blur kicked at the creature, while Rock punched. But when their attacks hit, they had no effect on him. “Man, this guy is hard as a rock.” Blur pointed out the obvious, Wing's psychokinesis couldn't even lift him more than an inch. Soon Tsunami's tail wrapped around Blur's body and began to squeeze him to death. Rock tried to break its hold by attacking the tail, but it was futile and he was whipped away by Blur's head, thanks to Tsunami's tail.
Meanwhile, the rest of the gang was watching as Rock and Blur were being beaten by Tsunami. “This is bad. If we don’t do something soon, that thing will win.” Wing said. “I hope Blur is ok, he doesn’t look to good.” Alexis said. The pair soon noticed Geisy hadn’t said a thing since the fight began. They looked back and something that would make any smart man pee their pants: a super enraged Geisy. “NO ONE HURT MY BLUR AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!” Geisy shouted angrily as she ran to Tsunami. Wing and Alexis stood back, knowing that stopping Geisy was suicide.
Blur saw Geisy with her and said “No Geisy, get away!” but it was too late. Geisy swung her fist at Tsunami, but it did nothing but make him even angrier. He was about to kill Geisy until he noticed his tail had been cut off. He looked over to see Blur standing by Rock, who was wearing his drills. (Think of the shovel claw only the claws are drills) “Give it up, Tsunami you can’t win.” Rock said. Tsunami didn’t seem to agree with the hedgehog's opinion and responde with "Come and get me!".
“Hey Rock, I got an idea.” Blur told his ally. “If you use your drill on its head, I might be able to hit the brain.” “That might actually work.” Rock said out loud. But while Blur and Rock were coming up with a plan, they didn’t notice that Tunamiios tail had regenerated back until it landed between them. The heroes split into opposite directions, with Tsunami following Blur.
While Tsunami was busy attacking Blur, he did not notice Rock pull out his drills and jumped straight toward him. “Payback time!” Rock shouted as he made an opening to Tsunami's brain. “YES!” Blur said as he jumped into the air. Once in the air, Blur used his homing attack to hit Tsunami brain and destroy it. Blur landed weakly while water was splashed all around along with the 6 chaos emeralds.
Rock went around and picked up all Chaos emeralds and put them into a small bag he was carrying. “I think I’ll hold on to these for now.” Rock said. He then noticed his Master Emerald piece was shining brightly and pulling him to a pile of rubble. Rock pushed away the rubble to find the missing piece of the Master Emerald. “Eggman must have dropped it when Tsunami attacked him. Lucky me his loss is my gain.” Rock said. And with that, he left.
Blur was happy that he finally defeated Tsunami and was soon tackled to the ground by Geisy. “Oh Blur, I’m so glad your ok.” Geisy said as she tried to kiss him. Blur tried to avoid Geisy’s kisses and looked to his laughing friends stand right next him, giving them a look that clearly said “help me”. This just made them laugh even more.
Their celebration was short lived as the Egg carrier began to fall from the sky. “Wing, what’s happening?” Blur asked, finally able to get up. “The battle must have done a lot of damage to the Egg carrier. It’s losing altitude fast.” Wing told his friends. Knowing they were in danger, the group quickly rushed to the Hurricane II. Wing got into the pilots seat while Alexis got in the passenger seat and Blur was holding Geisy and the bird on the wing. Wing got the Hurricane II started and flew off before the Egg carrier exploded into the sea, it was a miracle the plane could still fly from the damage. “YAHOO!” shouted Blur.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles: The Series   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:31 pm

[size=12]It has been one day since Tsunamiios was defeated and Egg carrier had fallen into the sea. Everyone soon returned to their daily activities. Geisy was chasing Blur; Blur was running away from Geisy, Wing was building a new invention, and Rock was guarding the complete Master Emerald. But in the deep jungle of Mystic Ruins, a lone figure was walking through with no direction. The figure was Omegatreme.

Omegatreme was confused after what had happened at the Egg carrier. He had Blur right in front of him and could have finished him off. But he didn’t, and he knew why. He remembered how Geisy had jumped in front of Blur to save his life. He then remembers what he was ordered to do, the day he was activated.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omegatreme had just been activated and the first thing he saw was the mad doctor himself. “Listen up, my mechanical minions. I have created you for only one purpose, to serve me and only me. Do you understand?” Eggman said to the two robots. “Affirmative.” The robots replied. “Excellent, now listen carefully, I have assigned each of you a special mission to complete.
Eggman walked over to the large computer screen and turned it on to show Geisy’s bird friend. “Destruction, this bird possesses a chaos emerald I need to complete my plans for world domination. Your mission is to find it and bring it back here.” Eggman explained. “Affirmative.” Destruction replied. Eggman changed the screen and it now showed a picture of Blur. “Omegatrame, you mission is simple. Hunt down this hedgehog and eliminate it.” Eggman said. “Affirmative” Omegatreme replied.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After reliving that one memory, Omegatreme was even more confused then before. “If Blur is my friend, then why must he be my enemy? This does not compute.” Omegatreme said. Both memories kept haunting Omegatreme, tearing his mind in two. Omegatreme had to decide whose side his was on: his friend or his creator. Omegatreme had decided.
“Decision made, erasing previous mission.” Omegatreme said as he erased all memory of the mission Eggman assigned him. “Original mission erased. New mission: Help Blur Journey Blazer.” Omegatreme said. Omegatreme knew that he had to help Blur, but he didn’t know how. He was there when Rock and Blur had defeated Tsunamiios 6 and did not need his help. He soon remembered that Destruction had left the Egg carrier before the battle and had most likely taken up Omegatreme’s old mission. “New objective: destroy Destruction before he harms Blur or Geisy.” Omegatreme said. Omegatreme activated the pack on his back and took off, looking for Destruction.
Usually Geisy would be chasing down Blur, asking for a date, but today she had other priorities. Geisy was at Station Square Park looking over a flock of birds. Geisy made sure to be extra careful not to scare the birds and she was successful until. “Ah…ah…ah-choo” Geisy sneezed causing the birds to fly and scatter everywhere. When it was over, Geisy had feathers all over her, even in her mouth. After cleaning herself up she looked to her bird friend on her shoulder and said “I guess they weren’t your family either?”
Geisy had looked through many flocks of birds looking for her friend’s family, but the only thing it got her was a lot of feathers. Geisy and the bird sat on a park bench after a very LONG day of searching. Geisy looked to her little friend and saw its face giving signs of hopelessness. “Don’t worry, we’ll find you find your family or my name is not Geisy Sol Marina, Blur's girlfriend.” Geisy told the bird. The cheered up for a minute until Geisy said she was Blur's “girl friend”, then it looked at her like she was crazy. It was only unfortunate that their peace was swiftly interrupted.
Out of the sky the Gold robot, Destruction, appeared to Geisy and the bird, only he was different. His torso and head remind the same, but he no longer had legs. It looked Destruction was redesigned for his guns were replaced by spiked gauntlets. It was obvious that Eggman had upgraded Destruction before Tsunamiios betrayed him. Geisy quickly scooped up the bird in her hands and asked “What do you want?” “New mission: Eliminate Blur Journey Blazer and Geisy Sol Marina.” Destruction explained. “NEVER!” Geisy shouted.
Geisy set the bird on the ground and pulls out her signature weapon: her foot and fist. Geisy gave a battle cry and ran towards Destruction, ready to crush the modified robot like a soda can. The only problem was that when Geisy punched Destruction, it was stopped by a multi-colored energy shield. “Uh oh” said Geisy. Destruction simply knocked away Geisy to the ground. “Prepare for capture.” Destruction said. Just as Destruction was about to grab her, several missiles were head Destruction’s way. He barely avoided them and looked up to see Omegatreme flying toward them.
“Omegatreme!” Geisy shouted happily as the silver robot landed between her and Destruction. Omegatreme turned around to Geisy and asked “Are you alright Geisy?” “I am now. Thanks Omegatreme.” Geisy replied. Omegatreme turned back to his brother and readied his gun to eliminate him. “Omegatreme, what are you doing? Do you dare defy our creator?” Destruction asked. “Yes. I choose to help my friends then serve a tyrant like Eggman.” Omegatreme replied. Destruction drew his claws and said “Then perish.”
Destruction charged at Omegatreme with blinding speed and made deep cut into Omegatreme’s side. Omegatreme turned to Destruction and shot several rounds at him, only to have them stopped by the energy shield. Destruction once again used his speed to strike at Omegatreme. Omegatreme was barely able to avoid the attack when he noticed that the energy shield did not reach to his back. Omegatreme fired a precise shot at Destruction’s back and it hit. But it wasn’t enough to finish him.
Soon, Destruction was in the air and charged a yellow blast in its hands and fired three energy blasts at Omegatreme. Omegatreme managed to dodge the first and the second blast, but the third and final blast landed on target. “OMEGATREME!” Geisy yelled as Omegatreme was enveloped in the explosion. “Good-bye, Omegatreme.” Destruction quietly said. “Good-bye, Destruction.” came Omegatreme’s voice from behind. Destruction looked behind him to see Omegatreme behind him with his gun pointed at his back. Omegatreme fired.
The shot landed right into Destruction’s power core, which caused it to fall to the ground and shut down. Omegatreme floated down to the defeated Destruction with deep sadness. Omegatreme turned to look at Geisy and gave her thumbs up with his left hand. But just then Destruction came to life for a second and fired at Omegatreme from behind. “OH NO!” Geisy yelled as her robot friend was shot. Omegatreme fell to the ground and soon both Omegatreme and Destruction exploded.
Geisy could only watch as Omegatreme had just died right in front of her eyes. She was ready to cry until she heard to chirping sound come from the explosion. Out of the dust came two birds: a pink one and a green on. Once Geisy’s bird friend saw them, it instantly rushed between the two and chirped happily with them. Geisy could tell that these to birds were the ones she had been looking for this whole time.
Geisy walked up to the trio of birds and said “Well, looks like you found your family. I was happy to help.” The small bird landed on Geisy’s shoulder and hugs her around the neck before flying off with its family. Geisy looked on as the bird family flied off into the sky.
Eggman had been walking around the forest of the Mystic Ruins, deeply angered by Tsunamiios betrayal. “Curse that Tsunamiios. If I ever find him, I will really make him pay.” Eggman said. And speak of the devil, Tsunamiios, in his original form, had walked out from behind trees, in front of Eggman. “Tsunamiios, wha…what are you doing here?” Eggman asked nervously. Tsunamiios just walked up to the doctor, raised his hand, and brought it down to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Chapter 13   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:39 pm

Rock had returned to Angel Island with the chaos emeralds and the two pieces of the Master Emerald. Rock had restored the Master Emerald to its original form, hoping it would restore Angel Island to its natural balance. But nothing happened. Rock then tried to use the six chaos emerald to boost the Master Emeralds power, but it was useless.
Rock had given up and fell to his knees in front of the Master Emerald. “It doesn’t make any sense. Why won’t the island float?” Rock questioned. Rock looked to the large emerald and was surprised that its glow had become dull. He remembered the day the Master Emerald had first broken and he first met Tsunami. Then an idea hit him.
“Does Tsunami have something to do with this?” Rock asked. He then noticed the Master Emerald began to glow brightly, as if it was trying to say something. “Master Emerald, what is your connection with Tsunami?” Rock asked the glowing stone. Then a ball of light flew out of the Master Emerald and straight into Rock mind.
---Flashback---
The Master Emerald temple was engulfed in flames. The pillars around it were destroyed and several Chao were lying on the ground injured. The Echidna chief and several warriors from their tribe were standing in front of the temple ready to take the Master Emerald from its alter. But the only thing that was standing in their way was Chaos and a few Chao, who were just barely able to fly.
“Chaos, I will only say this once. Move away or we will have no choice but to force you your son must be destroyed.” the chief said. But Chaos stood firm and replied “No! What you are doing is wrong!” “Chaos, what we are doing is helping the tribe to survive.” The chief said. “This is no way to help the tribe.” Chaos told the chief. “Chaos, move, I know what’s best.” The chief said. “No you don’t! This is how you perished last time” Chaos yelled at the chief. “Enough of this. Take to Master Emerald and don’t let any one get in your way.” The chief told his men.
The Echidna warrior began charging to the emeralds alter, knocking Chaos and the Chao to the ground in the process. Once Chaos had hit the ground, the Master Emerald started to glow brightly. The warrior took positions around the Master Emerald and the chief took his place in front of it. That was the last mistake he ever made.
The Master Emerald had stopped glowing and water started to leak out of it. The echidnas were confused about how a jewel could leak out water. The water began to form into the monster that had attacked the world of the future: Tsunami. “NO!” the chief yelled. As Tsunami swung his claw and killed the chief.
Chaos had heard the screams of the chief's death a quickly ran to the alter. Back at the alter, the echidnas saw the death of their leader and wanted to make this creature pay. The warriors jumped at Tsunami, only to be hurtled back after Tsunami turned around and stretched his arm at them. One of the warriors looked up to see Tsunami raise his claw and brought it down on him. One by one Tsunami began killing the echidnas until there was only one left.
The warrior was shaking, knowing his life was about to end. Tsunami was about to kill him until. “STOP!” Chaos shouted. Tsunami action was halted as his father stood in front of the warrior to defend him. “Please Tsunami, you must stop. You are not a monster, so don’t make them think you are.” Chaos said he grabbed and held his hand. The warrior saw the monster relax and thought it would be the best time to attack. He looks over and saw the chief’s spear next to him.
Chaos was happy to know that Tsunami had stopped his rampage and would not kill anymore. But unfortunately her happiness was short lived, as a spear was shot straight through him and Tsunami. Tsunami eyes opened wide in horror, he wasn’t affected by the attack, but saw that it hit his father's brain: his only friend. Tsunami pulled the spear from Chaos and himself and laid him down on the ground, only an inch from death. Tsunami looks at the lone warrior in anger and stretched his claw out to kill him.
Tsunami was so furious that he decided to leave the temple and attack the nearby echidna tribe. Chaos knew Tsunami was planning to kill everyone in the tribe and he was the only one who could stop him. He pulled himself to the Master Emerald and remembers a poem about the emerald that was told by Tikal before she died. “The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. The 7 Emeralds can change our thoughts into power. If this Emerald controls that power... Please, you must stop him!" he preached the Master Emerald and it heard his prayers.
Tsunami was attacking the tribe of the echidnas, killing everyone in his path. Tsunami then felt the power of the Master Emerald pulsating from the temple. Tsunami raced to the temple at high speed to find Chaos standing in front of the emerald with a sad look on his face. “I am sorry, son, But I was the only way to protect my people. I hope one day you will find it in your heart to forgive me.” Chaos told Tsunami. Tsunami knew what was happening and they both disappeared in a ray of light.
---End Flashback---
Rock woke up from his trance and realized that he was back on Angel Island. He looked at the Master Emerald and thought over the memory he just saw. “I get it now, that is why the Master Emerald won’t work. I never would have believed it I hadn’t seen it with my own eye. Tsunami is not a monster he’s the…” he was cut off when he heard a loud groan. He looked over to see Eggman on the ground.
Rock ran over to the injured Eggman and asked “Who did this to you?” Eggman did he best to stand up, but the only thing he could do was lift himself up by his elbows. “Rock you must hurry and take the emeralds before he gets them.” Eggman told him “Who?” Rock asked. But he didn’t get an answer, instead he was pointing behind Rock. Rock turned around and saw Tsunami raise his fist before hitting him in the face, Knocking him out…again.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Final   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:53 pm

Ever since the Egg carrier had crashed into the sea, Blur had hoped to make up for some relaxation time he planned since the beginning. A little while ago, Blur had run into Geisy, begging him to take her somewhere. He would have turned her down, if it wasn’t for the fact that he still owed her for saving him from Omegatreme. Blur decided to head to the emerald coast beach for his date; he really hated it when Geisy said that word. Right now, Geisy was watching the wave’s crash onto the shore while Blur was resting under a palm tree.
He rest was cut short when the new Hurricane III was flying high above their heads. Blur looked from his spot and asked “What’s up, buddy?” “Blur, I think Rock might be in trouble. Angel Island is still floating in the sea.” Wing told him. Blur jumped to his feet and jumped high into the air and landed on the Hurricane II’s wing. “I never get a break, do I?” Blur said out loud. “Blur, where are you going?” Geisy asked from the ground. “Sorry, Geisy. Gotta save the day. I'll be back.” Blur said as they flew off to Angel Island.
After a short flight across the sea, Blur and Wing could see the fallen Angel Island. “Look Blur, there’s Angel Island.” Wing told Blur. “Looks like this is my stop, see ya.” Blur said as he jumped off the wing and into the Forest of Angel Island. Wing watched as his friend stupidly jumped into the middle of the large forest. “He did know I could have just flown us the Temple right? I hope he can navigate his way around that place.” Wing said out loud.
Blur was running around the forest, having no clue which way the temple was. “Maybe it would have been a better idea to stay with Wing. At least then I wouldn’t be lost in this crazy maze.” Blur said, still running. Blur was so distracted that he had trip on a tree root and rolled straight into a solid wall. “Ow, that’s gonna leave a mark.” Blur said as he pried himself from the wall. He had thought of giving up until he had noticed a ball of white light float in front of him. “Huh?” Blur said confused. Ball of light started to float away and Blur called out to “Hey, wait up” as he followed to the little ball.
Blur had lost the ball awhile ago when he found himself in front of the emerald temple. “Wow, I don’t know how I got here, but at least I’m here.” Blur said. Blur was looking around the temple when he spotted Eggman sitting in front of a knocked out Rock. Blur quickly jumped to conclusions and charged at Eggman at full speed. “Eggman!” Blur yelled. Eggman looked away from Rock to be tackled to the ground by his eternal enemy.
“Alright Eggman, talk! What did you do to Rock?!” Sonic shouted at his enemy. Eggman was unaffected by Blur's attack and simply pried him off so that he could sit up. Eggman looked to Blur and said “It was not me who did this to you friend. It was Tsunami.” “Liar, Tsunami was destroyed, I saw to that!” Blur Shouted. Eggman simply laughed causing Blur to become very confused. “What’s so funny?” Blur questioned Eggman. “Do you really think you could destroy the god of destruction's son?” Eggman asked him. “God of destruction's son?” Blur said confusingly.
Eggmans face turned to a serious one as he looked to Blur. “You see, Blur, Tsunami is not one of my creations. He is a great being of mass destruction that was imprisoned by the echidna ancestors, 7,000 years ago.” Eggman explained. “So, how did he get out?” Blur asked. “I was foolish to think I could control his power and rule the world. But you saw what happen back at the Egg carrier. He used me so he could get the chaos emeralds. And now he has six of them.” Eggman told the hedgehog.
“What? I thought Rock took the emeralds.” Blur said. “He did, but Tsunami found him and used me as a distraction to attack him.” Eggman said. “But how did he find them?” Blur asked. “Tsunami has the ability to sense the presence of the chaos emeralds and track them.” Eggman explained. “Since he has six emeralds that means he is looking for the last emerald. But the question is where is it?” Blur asked. His question was soon answered when Wing's plane crashed in front of them.
“Wing!” Blur yelled, concerned about his friends safety. Wing fall out of the plane, but Blur caught him before he hit the ground. Blur looked up to see Tsunami 6 holding the purple chaos emerald in his hand before absorbing it. Blur was expecting Tsunami to transform into a powerful monster, but instead Tsunami just disappeared. Blur looked at Eggman and asked “Did we win?” Eggman replied by saying “No, this is only the beginning. Soon Tsunami will have enough power to achieve his ultimate form.” He walked away to prepared for Tsunami next attack and Blur did the same.
--- 3 days later---
Blur was relaxing as usual on top of one of the Station Square buildings, still edgy, waiting for Tsunami to attack. Just then something hard had landed on his head then into his head. While rubbing his head, he looked in his hand to see a chaos emerald, only it was different. The emerald was dull and had completely lost its shine. He heard a rumble coming from below and saw that the entire city was flooded by water.
Blur could only guess it was because of Tsunami, and his guess was proven right when Tsunami had appeared in his most powerful form. Tsunami was 30 stories high and looked like a fusion of all his other forms. Soon several tentacles of water appeared from his body at started to destroy the many buildings around him. Blur was barely able to avoid the tentacle headed for him and landed on a destroyed piece of highway.
“Whoa, he is more powerful then ever. I don’t think I can beat him even with Rock.” Blur said in defeat. Just as Blur was ready to admit defeat heard a voice from behind him. “Don’t tell me the great Blur is afraid of a little thing like that.” Blur turned around to see Rock standing behind him. “Blur!” he heard from the other direction to see Geisy, Alexis, and Wing headed their direction. The group stopped out in front of Geisy and Rock and Geisy quickly asked “What is that thing?” “That’s Tsunami, only this time there is no way we can defeat him now from what eggman said that day.” Blur said as they watched Tsunami continue his rampage.
“I never thought I would see the day we give up, Blur.” The gang heard from behind. They saw Eggman in his hover chair with a serious look on his face. “What are you doing here?” Alexis asked. “I am here to destroy Perfect Tsunami for betraying me. Behold the Egg carrier MK 6!” Eggman shouted as he pointed to the sky. The group saw a large battle ship headed for Tsunami. “Destroy him!” Eggman commanded. But before the fortress could do anything. It was cut in half by Perfect Tsunami tentacle and exploded. “That went well” Geisy said sarcastically.
“Well, that’s it. We are now doomed.” Eggman told the group and they hung their heads in defeat. Rock then noticed a ball of light appear in front of them and began to take form. Everyone was confused at who this new figure was, except for Rock. “Chaos, it’s you!” Rock said in surprise. Chaos transformed into his true form then turned to the group with a sorrowful look. “I was afraid of this. I trapped Tsunami in the Master Emerald along with myself in hopes it would prevent this sort of thing from happening again. But I was wrong, all the years have caused him to be filled with anger and hate to all life.” Chaos told the group.
Chaos looked to the group once again and asked “Please, you must seal Tsunami back into the Master Emerald once again to protect the world from my son.” Blur was about to accept until Rock spoke up. “No, we will not do it.” Everyone looked at Rock like he was crazy. “What do you mean, Rock?” Alexis asked. “If we seal him again, he can just be freed again and filled with even more hatred and even more power, it will just continue until he succeeds. We have to end this now.” Rock explained. Everyone saw his point, but the only problem was as to how to defeat Tsunami. Chaos looked at the dulled emerald and an idea hit him.
“I got an idea. Tsunami absorbed the negative energy of the chaos emerald. So if we use the positive energy, we can restore my son to the way he was before.” Chaos explained. Blur thought it was a good idea, but there was one problem “We don’t have all the emeralds.” Blur said. He looked to his friends confused as to why they were smiling. Everyone, even Eggman, pulled out a chaos emerald and placed it in Blur's hand. “Good luck, Blur” Geisy said. “Thanks Geisy.” Blur replied.
The seven emeralds began to glow brightly and were circling Blur. Blur could feel the energies of the chaos emeralds flowing through him and was transforming, as he fur started switching from Purple to Gold, his quills moving up and down and his eyes switching from Green to Red. Blur becomes Super Blur for the very first time ever. "Woah! So this is the true power of the Chaos Emeralds. Let's do it." Blur screamed before he used his new powers to fly straight at Perfect Tsunami ready for battle.
Super Blur appeared floating into front of Tsunami and the creature launched a barrage of tentacles at him. Blur used his speed to avoid the tentacle without knowing Tsunami was right in front of the hero. Tsunami opened his mouth and closed it shut on the golden hero. Blur's friend gasped in horror as their only hope was dead. But just then, a golden light shined through Tsunami mouth and the monster exploded. Blur fell fast to the ground, but was caught at the last second by Geisy. Everyone, except Eggman, rushed to Blur's side.
Tsunami had chosen to show himself to the group, only he looked different. Tsunami no longer looked angry, instead he looked… happy. Chaos looked his son in the eyes and said “I am sorry I had to seal you all those years ago. But I had no choice. Will you please forgive me?” Tsunami then wrapped Chaos into a hug and Chaos returned it. The group looked at the two with happiness. Tsunami and Chaos turned back to the heroes and said “Thank you for all that you have done. We will always watch over you. Good bye.” And with that Tsunami and Chaos disappeared into thin air. The dark clouds parted and the sun shined on the city, show that a bright new day was waiting.
Eggman had watched Tsunami defeat from the safety of his hidden fortress. Eggman was pleased that Tsunami had been defeat, but was angry as well. “You may have beaten Tsunami this time Blur, but there is always next time.” Eggman said menacingly. Eggman turned to a diary showing ancient history, but it wasn't about Earth it was about space labeled the PERFECT LIFE FORM.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Sonic Chronicles 00 - Prolouge: Arc 2   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:38 pm

The Prolouge part 2 of 10: Perfect Duo

7 years and 2 months have passed since Tsunamiios attacked and the world was slowly returning to normal. Well…as normal as it gets anyway. The story begins on a far away island that holds its reputation for being last place for anyone going there, would see. It was known as Prison Island, the impenetrable fortress. Try telling that to Eggman.
Inside the prison base, the alarms were blaring as the heavy metal doors were sealing themselves shut. “Intruder alert! Intruder Alert! Security breach at sector 3” the alarm announced. Then the doors were blown open as Eggman walked in using his newly created Egg walker, compared to his old one it had arms and was biggeer. “Nothing will stop me from reaching my goal. I know my father's ultimate creation is being kept here somewhere and I am going to find it. And maybe unlike my grand father's it will be obediant” Eggman said as he advanced deeper into the base.
As Eggman walks into the base, he is first greeted by flying robots called Beetles. “Humph, these clowns think they can defeat me with primitive knock-offs. I would like to see them try.” Eggman said humorously. The beetles begin their assault and fire their lasers at the doctor. Eggman just stood there as the laser bounced of the Egg walker. “There’s a word for this: boring. Lets spice things up a bit, shall we?” Eggman said with an evil smirk. Eggman activated the cannon attached to the Egg walker and fired it on the poor beetles. “This is just too easy.” Eggman said.
In the prison control room, the workers had seen what has become of their beetles and decided to up the ante. “Commander, the beetles have failed, sir. What do we do now?” said one of staff workers. The Commander looked to the worker with a look of annoyance and said “Send the hunters to stop him from getting what ever he is after” “But sir, what if the hunters fail as well.” the worker asked. “Then we will have no choice but to send the B-3x. Now move soldier!” the commander ordered. “Yes, sir.”
After destroying several beetle robots, Eggman had reached the seventh level of the underground base. Eggman looked to the wall standing between him and his goal and laughed at their pitiful security. Eggman pulled out a small silver disk and placed it on the control console. The disk sent out several electro-shocks into the console, deactivating the security and opening the wall.
Eggman walked past the door and was surprised by what he saw. In the room, was a large thermal engine with a control console at the base of the engine. And connected to the engine were two small frozen cryogenic pods. Eggman was expecting only one, but he thought, the more the merrier. Eggman jumped out of his Egg walker and up to the control console.
“Hmm, so this is my father’s ultimate weapon,s; it’s a lot smaller then I expected.” Eggman said. Eggman looked through the data on the console and saw, that to open the pods, he needed a password. “A password, eh? Not a problem. M-A-R-I-A, Maria.” Eggman said as he logged in the password and placed a white chaos emerald in the power supply. The thermal engine began to start up and heated up one of the frozen pods. Once it had thawed out, the pod opened and from it, came something he did not expect to see.
Stepping out of the pod was a black hedgehog that looked similar to Blair, only she had black fur. She wore a Blue shirt, grey jeans, hover shoes like Shadows only pink were it was Red, and white gloves with silver ring bracelets. Eggman was surprised to see that his fathers ultimate weapon was a female hedgehog, especially one that looked like one of his enemies.
“You’re my father’s ultimate weapon? You’re Project: Mach?” Eggman asked the black hedgehog. The hedgehog smirked and looked to the doctor saying “Sorry, but you have the wrong person. I am Kumori, the female Project: Mach. But I am just as good as he is.” Eggman did not believe a single word she was saying and she knew that. Just then, several walking robots with shields and guns on their arms, they were the hunters. Kumori saw them and hatched an idea.
“To prove to you how powerful I am, I will destroy these hunks of metal.” Kumori told Eggman, the hunters activated their guns and began to take on Kumori. But once they locked on to her, she disappeared in a flash. The robot searched the room looking for her until one of them found her. But the only reason it found her was because her hand had gone straight through it armor. Kumori pulled out the robots wires and let it fall. Kumori turned to the rest of them and said “who’s next?”
The hunters forgot about locking on to their target and just opened fired. Unfortunately for the hunters, Kumori was too fast for them and dodged their bullets with ease. Eggman was amazed by the rate of speed Kumori was going, it could probably even rival Blur's. Kumori ran up to one of the hunters and kicked its head of, sending it straight through another hunter. Kumori looked to see only one hunter remaining and jumped into the air and used, what looks like Blur's homing attack, to destroy the robot. Kumori looked at her work and was quite pleased by it. “Amazing, you have proven yourself to be quite powerful, Kumori.” Eggman praised her. “Told ya, I am just as good as Mach.” Kumori boasted.
Then, out of nowhere, a large walker with rocket packs appeared in front of the two. Eggman was scared out of his wits, but Kumori just chuckled at her new opponent. “Great, a new toy for me to break apart.” Kumori said arrogantly. Kumori used her super speed to reach the cockpit and when she got close she threw some Pink spears at it, but when they hit it, they did nothing. “Impossible.” Kumori said out load. The walker shifted its position, causing Kumori to fall off and then get kicked by its strong legs. Kumori looked up to see the walker preparing to launch its missiles. Kumori could only say one sentence in her mind “Please…help me…Mach.” The second creature had awakened.
The second pod had exploded and from the smoke, a new fighter had emerged. This new figure looked like Blur only he was Red. He wore a Blue shirt, Grey jeans, White gloves with Gold rings on them and a pair of hover skates like Shadow's only it was blue were it was Red. If it wasn’t for the Red fur you might think he was Blur. “Who are you?” Eggman asked. He looked at the doctor and said “I am Mach, the Male Perfect life-form.”
The walker had launched its missiles at Kumori and Mach sprang into action. Mach used his super speed and grabbed Kumori, to escape from the blast. Mach stopped on the other side of the room and set Kumori on her feet. “Be careful Kumori you don't wanna kill yourself.” Mach told her in Blur's cocky additude. “Sorry Mach.” Kumori apologized. While they were speaking the walker had targeted Mach from behind. But Mach disappeared and landed in front of the cockpit. Mach had punched the cockpit and it broke. Once it did, he saw the pilot shaking in terror at Shadow’s presence. “CHAOS SPEAR!” Mach shouted as he snapped his fingers and the walker exploded.
Mach escaped the explosion unharmed and walked up to Eggman and bowed to him. “I thank you for releasing us. And as gratitude, we shall be you humble servants. So tell us, what is it that you desire?” Mach asked. Eggman smiled evilly and said “Well, it has always been my dream to take over the world and…” he was cut off. “Done, but if you wish to take over the world, you must find the seven chaos emeralds. We shall assist you in your search. Let’s go, Kumori.” Mach said. “Right.” Kumori replied as they both began to walk away. Eggman watched them walk away and thought “I’m not sure if I can trust them. But they have proven useful. They even look like Blur and Geisy.” Then an idea hit him, one that would surely be bad for Blur and Geisy.

Last edited by Gale #1 fan on Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Chater 2   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:44 pm

High above the city, a military helicopter was making its way to Prison Island after the incident that happen yesterday. On board the helicopter were six G.U.N. (Guardian Unit of Nations) soldiers sitting next to the prisoners to prevent them from escaping. The prisoners in question were Geisy and Blur Journey Blazer. Geisy was confused at why she and Blur were and captured and Blur just sat there without a care in the world.
One of the guards sitting next to him saw that Blur showed no concern for their capture and was frustrated by his laid-back attitude. “I wouldn’t be more upset about my punishment if I were you. After what you two did yesterday, I don’t think they’ll let you off with community service.” one of the soldiers said. Blur looked at the guard with his signature smirk and said “Yeah, too bad we won’t make it there.” The guards and Geisy were wondering what reason they wouldn’t make it and then Blur pounced.
The pilot was flying the helicopter while reporting to the G.U.N. commander. “Yes, sir, we have captured both hedgehogs and are now en route towards Prison Island for the drop off.” The pilot reported. “Good, make sure they don’t get away. They are very powerful, so don’t lose them.” The commander told him over the radio. “Yes, sir” the pilot said as he turned off the radio. The pilot then heard the commotion coming from the back and activated the auto-pilot to what was happening. What he went back, he saw the guards knocked-out on the floor and the door busted open.
Outside the helicopter, Blur was standing on the wing while holding Geisy in his arms. “Man, the service stinks. No food or movie I like running better, were out of here.” Blur said. Blur ripped of a piece of metal from the wing that was oddly shaped like a snowboard. “Hang on!” Blur told Geisy. Blur threw the board under his feet and jumped off the helicopter. Geisy was screaming for her life while Blur was having the time of his life.
Blur and Geisy landed on the ground and began sliding down a very steep hill. “You better hang on tight, Geisy. We’re in for a bumpy ride.” Blur told her. Even though they were being chased, Geisy was so excited to be asked to be held by her hero, Blur. So Geisy grabbed around his neck tightly and buried her face in his chest. Though Geisy was enjoying it, Blur was not. “Geisy…can’t…breath.” Blur managed the gasp out.
Blur got lucky when the reached the end of the road and flung into one of the cities plazas. The only bad part was that Geisy landed on top of her hero. “Geisy, get off me.” Blur asked. Geisy did so and let Blur get back on his feet. “I still don’t understand. Why is the military after us?” Geisy asked. Blur was just as confused and concerned as she was, but didn’t tell her. “I don’t know, but we don’t want to get caught, so we have to get moving.” Blur told her. Blur bent down in front of her and told her to hop on his back and she did. Once Blur made sure Geisy was secure on his back, he ran off.
During Blur's run, they both were faced with a few obstacles. Many of G.U.N. robots were following the pair and were not about to give up. Blur knew that as long as Geisy was on his back, he couldn’t use his Homing attack or spin dash. This was bad, since the beetle robots were right on top of him. The beetles were about to fire, but were destroyed by a familiar fist. Blur looked up to see Geisy swing her fist to destroy the beetles swarming around them. “Thanks, Geisy. I owe ya.” Blur told her. “You can always make it up at our date.” Geisy said, causing Blur to groan.
The hedgehogs had escaped the plaza and it looked like they were home free. “It looks like the slowpokes have finally given up.” Blur said confidently. Then, out of nowhere a large trunk with the G.U.N. logo started chasing them. “You just had to say it, didn’t you!?” Geisy yelled at her hero. Blur wasn’t concerned; he slowed down a bit till the truck was only an inch from them. “BLUR, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” Geisy screamed. "This." Blur said. Then Blur ran at high speed and left the truck in the dust.
It was night time in Station Square and all was quiet at the center plaza. Then Blur and Geisy appeared in a cloud of dust formed by Blur running. “That game of tag was boring. Well, we sure showed them, right Geisy?” Blur asked. No response. “Geisy?” Blur asked once more. There was still no response so he looked behind him to see Geisy, who looked like she just had a heart-attack. Blur set Geisy down on her feet and asked “Are you ok, Geisy.” “That…was…AWESOME!” Geisy yelled as she grabbed Blur into her signature bone-breaking hug.
While Geisy was glomping Blur, the same walker robot that Mach fought on Prison Island decide to drop in on the two. “You almost killed my brother, you monsters. Now I’m going to destroy you.” the pilot said. Blur had finally escaped Geisy’s deadly hug and prepared to fight his new opponent. “It’s about time, slowpoke. I was beginning to worry you wouldn’t make it.” Blur told him. “Enough! Time to die, freaks!” the pilot said as he launched a barrage of missiles at them.
Blur, using his super speed, and Geisy, using her super speed, moved out of the way to dodge the missles in time. The walker turned its direction towards Blur and once again launched missiles at him, which he easily dodged. “Is that all you got? How lame.” Blur said. Blur curled into a ball and used his signature spin dash towards the walker. But when he was about to reach the walker, it took off into the air, causing Blur to miss. “What the?” Blur said as he uncurled and saw the walker flying. “I learned from the last time, Hedgehog.” The pilot said as he swung the walker’s leg at Blur.
Blur landed on the ground ten feet away from where he was. The walker land in front of Blur and opened its rocket packets, prepared to exterminate the former hero. “It’s over, you monster. DIE!” but he stopped his attack once he felt a rumble coming from the right leg. He looked down to see Geisy with her foot embedded into the walker’s leg. “Don’t you dare hurt my Blur!” Geisy screamed as she pulled out her foot to punch and completely destroy the walker’s leg. Blur got back on his feet and used his spin dash to destroy the other leg. The base of walker landed with a loud thud and the pilot inside was knocked out.
“Well, that was a close one.” Blur said in relief. “Blur!” Geisy yelled as she continued to glomp him like earlier. “So those two are Blur and Geisy. I don’t see how they mixed us up. We hardly look anything alike.” They heard a female voice say. Blur and Geisy looked around looking for the source of the voice until they saw their copies, Mach and Kumori, standing on top of the defeated walker. Blur got out of Geisy’s hold and said “So it was you guys who framed us.” “It’s not our fault that humans are brainless.” Mach said. “What do you want?” Geisy asked them. “Well, if you want to find out, then you’ll have to beat us.” She said as she smiled evilly. “Sounds good to me.” Blur said with confidence and was confused why Mach had the same personality . Mach smirked at Blur's eagerness and said “Prepare for defeat.”
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Chapter 3   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:54 pm

Blur and Geisy had come across Mach and Kumori, figuring they are the reason the military is after them. “Prepare for defeat…faker” Mach referred to Blur. “Who are you calling fake!” Blur shouted to the pair. “Wow, fast and dumb. You really know how to pick them reddy” Kumori called to Geisy. “What did you say?!” Geisy asked with anger. “What, can’t hear. I said redd...y.” Kumori repeated. That was the last straw for Geisy. She charged at her evil doppelganger. “Geisy, wait we...ah, what’s the use. She always does that.” Blur told himself before charging at Mach.
Mach and Kumori watched them head to their direction and was amused by their attempts. “Aww, look Mach. The kids want to play.” Kumori said humorously to Mach. Mach just ignored Kumori’s bad joke and kept his eyes concentrated on Blur. “If this faker thinks he can win, he has got another thing coming.” Mach said out load. Mach jumped off the defeated walker and charged at Blur with Kumori followed close behind.
Blur was the first to strike as he swung his foot around to kick Mach. But Mach managed to counter Blur's kick with a kick of his own. The two hit collided and forced the speedy hedgehogs to be pushed back five feet. “Not bad, for a faker.” Mach said. “I was about to say the same thing.” Blur quickly replied. Blur and Mach jumped into to the air and collided their fists to continue the battle.
With the girls, when Geisy got close enough, she swung down her foot to hit Kumori, but failed. When Geisy looked down, all she saw was a crater, but no Kumori. Amy whipped around, hoping to find her but to no avail. “Oh, where could she have gone?” Geisy asked to the wind. The bad part was when the wind replied. “Right behind you.” Kumori said. Geisy turned, only to be greeted by Kumori’s fist and sent flying the other side of the plaza.
Blur looked to Geisy’s battle and saw send he been sent flying by Kumori. “Oh no, Geisy. Are you ok?” Blur shouted to her, hoping to receive a reply. “I think you should be more worried about your own fight” Mach’s voice came from behind. Hearing this, Blur swung his fist behind him, but hit nothing but air. Blur then felt the wind get knocked out of him as he looked down to see Mach’s fist in his gut. “Too slow, faker.” Mach said as he pulled his fist away and kicked Blur fifteen feet away.
Geisy did a flip to get back on her feet. Kumori just laughed at Geisy’s foolish attempts to try and defeat her. “Ha, you really think you can beat me? What a joke. You know, maybe I should just forget you and kill bluey instead.” Kumori told her. Geisy’s anger had flared to a new height and with new new-found strength, lifted her fist to kill the dark copy. “No one hurts my Blur!” Geisy yelled as she charged at Kumori. Kumori smirked as she, once again, used her super speed to get behind Geisy. But Geisy, not falling for the same trick twice, changed the direction of her foot to Kumori. “When did she get so smart?” Kumori thought as she was hit by the foot and sent flying.
Blur was still hurt from Mach’s punch, but still had the strength to go on. Mach turned his back to Blur and said “You’re not worth my time. I should have known a faker like you could not match my power.” Blur was determined to find out, once and for all, who the real faker was. Blur used his super speed to run up to the red hedgehog and deliver a punch, but missed as Mach stepped to the side. Mach was about to send a deciding blow to Blur's heart, when the purple hedgehog disappeared. Mach looked over to see Blur on the other side, smiling. “Why are you so happy? Mach asked. Blur then curled into a ball and used his signature spin dash. Mach tried to catch Blur, but the force was too much and he was sent flying as well.
The dark duo were thrown by their enemies and collided with each other from behind. On opposite side of them, Blur and Geisy stood proud over the victories of their enemies. “Looks like these two are much stronger then we thought.” Kumori said to her partner. “Agreed, that’s it, no more holding back.” Mach told her. The dark duo got back on their feet and both smirked as they knew what was about to happen. Kumori removed her silver ring bracelets and Mach held a Chaos Emerald in his hand. “Is that a chaos emerald!?” Blur shouted in surprise. “Yes and your about to it at its full extent. CHAOS CONTROL!” Mach shouted and disappeared.
Blur looked around to find Mach, but it was Mach that got to him first. Though Blur couldn’t see it, Shadow performed an uppercut on Blur and sent him high into the air. While in midair, Mach appeared again and kicked Blur to another direction. During Blur's flight Mach had appeared again and kicked Blur to another new direction. Mach kept doing this, and to normal people, it looked like Blur was flying in a wild fashion. Blur was seriously beat up and Mach decided to finish him off. Mach appeared above Blur, clenched his fists together, and delivered a striking blow, causing him to fall to the earth at a high speed and form a crater.
Geisy had been watching the entire thing and was horrified at what had become of her hero. “BLUR!” Geisy cried out. Kumori appeared out of nowhere and smirked at Geisy’s expression. “Aww, what’s wrong, your little hero hurt?” Kumori said to Geisy in a babyish voice. Geisy was already angry enough and swung her foot at Kumori’s head. But when it had hit Kumori, she didn’t even flinch. “That all. Ok, my turn.” Kumori said. Kumori sent a barrage of punches to Geisy’s stomach, which sent her flying back. Kumori used her super speed to beat Geisy and kicked her towards the crater Blur was in. Once Geisy was over the crater, Kumori appeared and kicked Geisy down into the crater with Blur.
After that was done, Kumori put her ring bracelets back on and stood next to Mach, who was looking down at the defeated hedgehogs. Blur looked to Geisy, who was knocked out, and looked back to the two hedgehogs with anger. “Just who are you?” Blur asked. “We are Mach and Kumori, the Perfect life-forms. You didn’t stand a chance against us.” Mach told him. Then the sound of police sirens filled the air. “Uh oh, we better get out of here Mach.” Kumori told him. Mach nodded his head I reply. Mach grabbed Kumori’s shoulder and raised his chaos emerald shouting “CHAOS CONTROL!” then they vanished.
The police had arrived at the scene where the battle took place and surrounded the crater and helped the pilot out of the walker. “Sir, it appears that the F-6t was unable to defeat the hedgehogs, but still somebody brought them down. We are apprehending them right now” the leading soldier said over the radio. Blur looked up to see military soldiers surrounding him and Geisy and only one thought entered his mind. “How are going to get out of this one."
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Chapter 4   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:07 pm

While Blur and Geisy were being captured by the military, trouble was brewing in a far away desert. Runing though the desert was a female hedgehog that looked to be 13 years old. She was a Magenta hedgehog with a ponytail, she wears black Chinese shirt with a strange heart marking and brown shorts, she also wore white gloves and and shoes that matched her shirt and she had a jetpack attached to her back. She was Jasmine, world famous retrieval agent and today she had hit the jackpot. She was holding a rope, which held to most valuable prize she had ever seen in her life: the Master Emerald.
“Wow, this thing is heavy. It’s a wonder how Rock manages to carry this thing so easily.” Jasmine said. The emerald was so large and heavy that it had quickly worn her out. Jasmine decided to stop and rest on one of the many cliffs in the area. After gently setting down the Master Emerald, Jasmine fell to the ground in exhaustion. Unfortunate for her, she had a very persistent and hot headed follower. “Looks like a finally found you, you traitor.” the newcomer said.
Jasmine got back on her feet and looked over to see the Master Emerald substitute guardian, Rock. Jasmine winked at Rock and said “Hi, cutie. Have you been following me? I like that in a guy, especially one as strong as you.” “Can it, you thief. Now hand over the Master Emerald if you don't I'll have to arrest you for attempted theft!” Rock demanded. “Aww, I thought you liked me, especially after that little smooch back on the island.” Jasmine said in a false loving way. Rock turned redder then ever as he remembered how Jasmine kissed him to distract him long enough to steal the Master Emerald. “I wanted nothing to do with that! You’re the one that came on to me! SO SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT THAT!” Rock shouted. “Don’t tell me you didn’t like it.” Jasmine said “I didn’t!” Rock shouted back.
While Jasmine and Rock were having their little “lovers spat”, they did not notice a mechanical claw grabbing the Master Emerald. When the two saw the emerald lift from the ground, they looked up to see the claw attached to Eggmans hover chair (I still don’t know what it is.). “Thief!” Jasmine shouted. “Look who’s talking” Rock said, referring to Jasmine. “Rock, long time no see. Why, I having seen you since the Tsunami incident.” Eggman said, unusually happy. “What do you want with the Master Emerald, Eggman?” Rock question. “So that’s Eggman?” Jasmine said to herself. “I don’t know. Maybe I’ll find some use for it on the way back. Good-bye.” Eggman said, preparing to leave. “Oh no, you don’t!” Rock shouted as he jumped to the Master Emerald and shattered it with his Fist Bullet.
Rock landed back on his feet and smirked, knowing Eggman would not be able to take the Master Emerald away like last time. Rock heard footsteps from behind and turned around to see Jasmine, who began to strangle him. “Look what you did to my precious emerald!” Jasmine yelled furiously at the hedgehog. Rock broke free from Jasmine hold and said “Ok, two things. One: it’s not your emerald. And two: I did it to prevent it from being stolen by thieves like you. Once I find the shards, I can restore it.” “Interesting, I’ll have to look into it, back at the base.” Eggman said as he flew off. Jasmine ran off too saying “all jewels belong to me. Once I get those shards, I’ll have my precious emerald back” “Not if I get them first, I've learned how to snese it pver the past 7 years.” Rock said as he ran to find the shards.
As Rock was about to begin his search, he was halted by two balls of light that began to take form. He then saw Chaos and Tsunami appear before him. “Chaos, Tsunami, what are you doing here.” Rock questioned. “Oh, Rock, it’s terrible. The Master Emerald has been broken and we are in danger.” Chaos stated. “I know, I had to brake it so Eggman couldn't clone you. That’s why I am search for the shards.” Rock told them. “Please hurry, Rock. If don’t get them back with in five days, Tsunamiios and I will disappear forever.” Chaos told the guardian. “WHAT!” Rock said in shock. “Me and Tsunami's souls are connected to the Master Emerald. If it is is in more then 20 pieces, then the energy will leave the emerald and us along with it. Please, Rock, you must hurry.” Chaos begged him. “Don’t worry, I’ll restore the Master Emerald before that happens” Rock said as he ran off to begin his journey.
Jasmine was started her search by exploring a secret oasis in the desert. “Well, that shard has to be here somewhere.” Jasmine said. Jasmine jumped down to get a closer look, but when she landed, she was unexpectedly surrounded by Eggmans robots. “Ok boys, you want to play, then lets play.” Jasmine said with a smile. The robots fire a series shots at Jasmine, which she easily dodged by fliping backwards. The shots missed her and destroyed all the robots except one. “Don’t think your getting off that easy.” Jasmine said.
Jasmine looked down on to the poor robot and readied herself to finish it. “Drill drive!” Jasmine shouted as she began to spin around at incredible speed and plummeted straight into the ground. Jasmine’s attack not only allowed her to go through the robot, but into the earth itself. After many seconds, Jasmine emerged from the ground holding her prize: an emerald shard. “Who knew it would be this easy to find such a small thing?” Jasmine said as she ran off to find another shard.
Meanwhile, Rock was scouring another part of the desert, which looked to be some kind of ancient ruins. “The emerald shard is here. I can fell its presences.” Rock thought to himself. Rock began to concentrate and focus on the position of the emerald shard. But when Rock came close to finding it, Eggmans robots dropped in from behind. Rock had lost its trace and grew angry at the robots for interrupting. “You’re going to wish you hadn’t done that.” Rock said threateningly.
The robots then opened fire and Rock pulled out his drills and drill underground before he was hit. The robots gathered around the hole and fired like madmen. The robot halted their attack, thinking Rock was dead. Big mistake. Just then, one of the robots fell through the ground and the sound of metal shreding metal came from inside. Then another robot fell and another, until there was only one left. The robot aimed its gun at the ground, expecting Rock to pull it in as well. What it didn’t expect was for Rock to pop out from behind.
“Stretch punch!” Rock shouted as he sent his fist straight through the robots chest area. The robot collapsed to the ground and Rock resumed his position he was in before the robot assault. “Now, where was I?” Rock said as he began to concentrate. Then Rock woke from his trance and walked to the far side wall. Rock plowed his fist through the wall and pulled out an emerald shard. “That’s one. Who knows how many there are to go.” Rock said as he ran out of the ruins and straight to the closest shard possible.
When Rock arrived, he saw the emerald shard on top of a pedestal, out in the open. “This is too easy. What’s the catch?” Rock thought. Rock teleported to the emerald shard and was about to pick it up until. “Don’t you dare touch my emerald!” he heard Jasmine shout from the sky. Rock looked and barely had enough time to raise his fist to block Jasmine’s kick. “Wow, for a thieving witch, she is very strong.” Rock thought. The force from both attacks sent both Rock and Jasmine back five feet from the shard.
“Give it up, that emerald is mine.” Jasmine stated. “Only in your dreams, girl.” Rock replied. Rock charged with a barrage of fist attacks while Jasmine countered with and assault of kicks. The more they kept fighting, the more Jasmine realized how evenly match they were. “Looks like I’ll have to play dirty.” Jasmine thought.
Jasmine then grabbed her ankle and pretended to be in pain. “Ow, my ankle. I think its broken.” Jasmine acted out. Rock went over to help her. “Is there any thing I can do?” Rock asked. Just then, Jasmine tried to kick the easily-tricked hedgehog. Rock just barely manage to grab Jasmine's leg before it hit and swung her around and threw her across the desert. Rock grabbed the emerald shard and said “I’ll admit, you almost had me there. Any second later and I would have been done for. You’re a great opponent.” Rock said as he began to walk away.
Jasmine got back on to her feet and called out to the echidna. “Wait” Rock looked back at her and was wondering what she had to say. “I want to say thanks for the compliment.” Then she flew off to the sky leaving a very confused Rock.
Even though she had lost two of the emerald shards, she had seemed strangely satisfied. “Oh well, I may only have one, but that’ll do for know.” Jasmine said as she stared at the Master Emerald shard in her hand. She turned her gaze from the shard to the sky above her. “Rock Ciail Teleflame, huh? He’s not such a bad guy. In fact, he seemed kind of cute.” Jasmine said to herself and she ran off to continue her search for the emerald shards.
Back to top Go down
Gale #1 fan
Hyper Sonic
Hyper Sonic
Gale #1 fan

Male
Rings :

PostSubject: Chapter 5   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:19 pm

It was night time in the sandy desert of Egypt. There Eggman and his powerful warriors were, headed to one of the pyramids, which was actually Eggmans secret base. “A secret fortress, out in the open, it would be the last place anyone would look. I am truly brilliant.” Eggman boasted. “If he is so brilliant, then why hasn’t you taken over the world yet? Idiot.” Kumori said silently. Unknown to the group, Jasmine had followed them inside Eggmans base. “A secret base, not bad” Jasmine said.
Jasmine continued to follow Eggman and his group deeper into the base, hiding in my different place to avoid being seen. “How much farther until they stop? I am getting tired of following them.” Jasmine said quietly. Then Jasmine’s foot accidentally kicked a loose bolt out into the open. Unlike the other two, Mach heard the noise and looked back to see no one there. Jasmine kept herself hidden, hoping that Mach wouldn’t come back and spot her. “Hurry up, Mach.” Kumori called back. Mach began to walk back, still suspicious about the sound, and Jasmine sighed in relief.
Jasmine found Eggman speaking with Kumori about something and used her sensative ears to eavesdrop on their conversation. “So there are three of the chaos emeralds are hidden somewhere on Prison Island?” Kumori asked. “Yes, but it will be difficult to obtain them. Getting past such tight security would require great thieving or recovery skills.” Eggman told her. It was just then that Jasmine noticed that Mach was not with them. “What are you doing here?” Jasmine looked behind her to see Mach before being kicked out into the open.
Jasmine tried to get up, but Mach placed her foot on her back to prevent that. “Well, looks like you were right Mach, we do have a little follower. And who might you be?” Eggman asked. Shadow let Jasmine get back on her feet before she said “I’m Jasmine, and I am the gal your looking for.” “What do you mean?” Eggman asked. “I am one of the worlds greatest recovery specialist. I can get those emeralds in a snap.” Jasmine stated. “What’s in it for you?” Kumori asked.
“Well, seeing as how you found me and that rockhead in the desert, I’m guessing you have something to track the Master Emerald, right?” Jasmine said. “Yes, I do” Eggman said. “Well’ if you give it to me, then I’ll help you. And if you still don’t trust me, then how about I give you this.” Jasmine said as she pulled out a blue chaos emerald. Eggman still didn’t trust Jasmine but he saw no other alternative. “Alright, you have a deal.” Eggman said as he shook her hand.
In the skies close to Prison Island, Wing and Alexis were flying the Hurricane III, on their way to rescue their friends. “I still can’t believe they would think Geisy and Blur did all those bad things.” Alexis said. “I don’t believe it either, that’s why were going to save them” Wing told her. “But won’t we get in trouble?” Alexis asked. “We don’t have a choice. We have to save Blur or there will be no one to stop Eggman from taking over the world, well other than us, but that's not always helpfull. I can't beleive the government didn't consider that.” Wing stated. And speak of the devil; there Eggman was in his Egg walker, on the harbor, talking into his radio.
You all know your assignments. I will distract the guards. Mach and Kumori, you two plant the bombs on the prisons main gas tanks and set them for fifteen minutes. Jasmine, you just find the chaos emeralds.” Eggman told them “Right!” came three voices from the radio. “This time there will be nothing to stand in my way.” Eggman said to himself, unknown Wing and Alexis heard as well. “Alright Alexis, we don’t have much time. You and Lucky on ahead and find Blur and Geisy, I’ll take care of Eggman.” Tails told her. “Right” Alexis said as she flew off to the main prison. Alright Eggman, you’re mine. Hurricane III transform!” Wing said as he activated the transformation switch.
The Hurricane III changed from a plane into a walker and landed in front off Eggman. “Well, Wing, I wasn’t expecting you to be here.” Eggman said. “It over Eggman, Blur will get out and stop you.” Wing stated. “Yes, he might, but that doesn’t mean he can defeat Mach.” “Mach?” Wing questioned. While Wing was lost in thought, Eggman took the opportunity to fire his gun at him. Wing was barely able to move out of the way and return fire. Eggman moved out of Wing line of fire and avoided the attack. “Well, looks like I might be able to have a little fun on this mission after all” Eggman said.
Inside the base, Mach had already reached the main gas tank and planted the bomb on it. He decided to check on the others and check their progress. “Mach here. The bomb is in place, how are things on you side.” Mach asked into his Radio. “I have just placed the bomb and ready to activate it.” Kumori said over the radio. “You might want to start it now. I already have two emeralds and the third one should be simple, feel free to set it lower if you want.” Jasmine said. “Understood, now we only have ten minutes till the bomb goes off. If you fall behind, you stay behind, if you're to injured, I'll use my chaos control.” Mach said as he turned off his radio. Mach then presses the button that activates the bomb and runs off.
In a high-tech security cell, Blur and Geisy were becoming restless from being trapped inside. Then they heard a sound from above and saw Alexis dropped right in front of the cell. “Alexis, how did you get here?” Geisy asked. “Wing gave me a ride and now I am here to get you out." Alexis told the pair. “How are you going to do that?” Blur asked. Alexis then pulled out a security card from behind her back and said “I know I’m not suppose to, but I took this from one of the guards.” Lucky said. “You did the right thing.” Blur said as cream swiped the card and opened the cell.
Alexis walked into the cell and noticed the many scientific markings on the cell wall. “Did you guys do this?” Alexis asked. “No it was already here when we arrived. Who do you think did it, Blur?” Geisy asked him. There was no response. Geisy and Alexis looked back to see Blur had already ran out. “Oh, why does he always leave us behind?” Geisy asked herself. “What do we do now Geisy?” Alexis asked. “You head back to Wing. I’m going after Blur.” Geisy told her. Alexis agreed with Geisy’s plan and ran off one direction, while Geisy ran the other way.
Jasmine was holding the red and light blue chaos emerald and was about to take the purple emerald that was only a few feet away from her. “Hmm, the last two emeralds had no security. You would think that they would try and protect something so valuable.” Jasmine said suspiciously. Jasmine was directly in front of the chaos emerald and checked it for any traps. When she saw none, she quickly swiped the emerald away. Then the alarms went off and Jasmine looked back to see the doors shut tight. “That’s bad” Jasmine said
Outside, in the jungle, Blur was running around, looking for any way off the island. “Alexis said Wing was here. Maybe I could hitch a ride with him. When I get back to the mainland, I am going to find the faker and clear my name.” Blur said out loud. “I know you’re not talking about me.” Blur stopped running and looked around to find Mach leaning on a tree, holding the green chaos emerald. “You saved me the trouble of finding you, you fake!” Blur shouted. Mach moved from his position and tossed his chaos emerald up and down in his hand. “Let us find out who is the real faker here.” Mach challenged.
Geisy had reached the outside of the prison and still had no luck in finding Blur. “Oh, where could he have run off to?” Geisy asked herself. Then around the corner came Kumori holding the blue chaos emerald. “I didn’t expect to see you here reddy.” She said, which alerted Geisy of her presence. “YOU!” Geisy shouted. “I hear you and your friends are looking for these.” Kumori referred to the emerald in her hand. “If you want them, then come and get them.” Kumori challenged.
The sky had become much darker and thunder was heard from the clouds. The wind blew harshly as it began to rain and lightning struck in the background. The four rivaling hedgehogs had come together to challenge each other once more. Everyone knew this would be the battle that would change the lives of everyone around them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Chronicles: The Series   Sonic Chronicles: The Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic Chronicles: The Series
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next